Sri Lanka to sell 80 percent of southern Hambantota port to Chinese firm

HeinzGud

Country flag
Lol because of Buddhism glorious army of Ashoka was made a peasants the only reason Buddhist were removed in India is because the Islamic invaders killed them and they did nothing I could also blame Buddhism for downfall of India but India would Ruse again
Don't blame Buddhism for the downfall of India. It was simply due to Islamic superiority in warfare at that time, their persistence and chronic infighting of the Indian kingdoms at that time.

HeinzGud

Country flag
people of Tibet live in dharmshala (India ) since 1959 , when china captured their country .
we gave them , food , Home , schools & everything ............. while china is killing them .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Tibetan_Administration

you dont care about Buddhism ...............you are just selling your motherland to communist china (killer of Buddhists )
Yes. I too admire India for keeping the fleeing Tibetians. But, Infighting among Tibet and China are matter of those people involved. Sri Lanka has no authority over their matters. So does India. Dalai Lama is a coward who has abandoned his people when they need a leader.

HeinzGud

Country flag
Someone else country ?

Chola originated from present day India. For Tamils India is their country.

Do you suffer from identity crisis like claiming Buddha's achievement. Those "dickless" people ruled over your kind.

You might as well their rapechild.
That is why Cholas should have a separate country. If they can't ask for that from India. They have a problem with themselves.

Those dickless people ruled over us for few years, yes. But, we chased them away in the end. We aren't slaves of anyone.

HeinzGud

Country flag
Here is the first History Lesson:

Sri Lanka was ruled by the Tamils.

The Indian Union is the successor of all those glorious Indian Empires including the ones established by the Tamils.

Using China's logic of Historical territories and maps, Sri Lanka belongs to India.
That map is also wrong in the first place. Cholas never ruled over the entire island of Sri Lanka. Hence, they couldn't contained resistance movement originated in the deep south of the island.

DingDong

Country flag
That map is also wrong in the first place. Cholas never ruled over the entire island of Sri Lanka. Hence, they couldn't contained resistance movement originated in the deep south of the island.
You stick with your version of the history I will stick with the one which is widely accepted.
Parts of Sri Lanka (i.e. Whole of it) which were historically under Tamil rule are "legally" India's territories.

India will strike hard if her national interest is directly threatened. Days of Soft Power peddling are over.

HeinzGud

Country flag
@HeinzGud

You are really good.... just by bringing one word "Buddhism" you've completely turned this thread into troll thread....

But unfortunately your leaders neither Rajapaksa nor Sirisena are as good as you to divert chinese....

Because of Rajapaksa's poor planning and the debt has been tripled in very short span of time...

Sirisena has no other option to sell his country's strategic port to china and destroying future of Lanka...

The best is you havn't paid complete debt to China....please correct me if I am wrong...

Now, China can still twist your leader's arm...

Yes China gets a step a head in string of pearls game which may affect India in future... but at what cost...

The cost is future of Sri Lanka....

I really want our govt no to involve in this issue, no matter what....

@pmaitra @LETHALFORCE please clean this thread thanks to @HeinzGud it became Buddhism thread
Debt got increased during Rajapaksha's time because of the loans he has taken for the development projects. Those projects have the potential to provide economic benefits to the country if properly managed. The present day crisis has sprung up because of the poor planning and political vandetta of Sirisena-Wikaramasinge coalition. The port will not be sold as IMHO. It will create a severe political backlash for the present government. Sri Lankan people don't like to see their assets are sold to foreigners for the highest bidder. Rajapaksha has openly vowed to take back the port if it is sold.

HeinzGud

Country flag
Sri Lanka lacks the critical mass for these initiatives to bring in any positive results. These plans look good on paper only.

Sri Lanka is separated from the southern tip of India by a small stretch of shallow water, there is nothing which Sri Lanka can offer to the world and India can't. Who will approach Sri Lanka while a heavyweight like India sits next door with bigger market and opportunities?

Sri Lanka will manage to get some leftovers from India. Every Chinese investment in the Island Nation is a potential loan trap, and we will take full benefit out of it.
Sri Lanka has the geographic advantage that India don't have. That is why harbours and airports are built to cater the demand of International trade.

HeinzGud

Country flag
You stick with your version of the history I will stick with the one which is widely accepted.
Parts of Sri Lanka (i.e. Whole of it) which were historically under Tamil rule are "legally" India's territories.

India will strike hard if her national interest is directly threatened. Days of Soft Power peddling are over.
Even Sri Lanka has captured and held territories around Madurai for some time in 12th century. Does that mean Madurai belongs to Sri Lanka?

HeinzGud

Country flag
Read my post again Bitch. Tamil are part of India, Indian culture, history and destiny.

Speak for yourself and Turd Island.
Tamils became part of India because Indian leaders crushed Tamil nationalist movement in 50s and 60s. Dickless Tamils just bowed down to pressure from the North. Anyone can see who are the turds by simply looking at it.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Tamils became part of India because Indian leaders crushed Tamil nationalist movement in 50s and 60s.
How can Hindu Tamils remain separate from Hindu India whom we share history and religion. My ancestral village is 50 ~ Km from Pakistan border still i will take Tamils as my brothers over Porkies.

You Lankan Pigs suffer from identity crisis not Tamils nor North Indians.

Dickless Tamils just bowed down
Not before you bow down to those "dickless" who raped you ancestors and enslaved your Kind. They still occupy a large part of your Shitty Little Island.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sri_Lankan_Tamils

AbRaj

Country flag
It was absolutely wrong. Better to have friendly neighbour. Dont forget Sri Lanka in 1962 tried to broker a ceasefire in favour of India. India from the beginning if helped SL Government perhaps SL would remain friendly to India.
But the point is friendship can't be one-sided.
India now is trying its best not to improve relations from neighbouring countries be it Bangladesh, Nepal,Bhutan,Srilanka and Myanmar. Even we tried our best with Paki-stan.
But many neighbours are playing with us due to insecurity and trust deficit created during course of time and our ignorance to take them in confidence

AbRaj

Country flag
No country gives F*ck about any other country. That is a given. Even India does so. Sri Lanka also understands that reality. That is why Sri Lanka went out for deal with China for the development of the country. It is a win win situation for both countries. China is not foolish enough to station military vessels in Sri Lanka. That point should be clearly emphasized. In order of them to use the H'tota port, they need to find a way to infiltrate in to the IOR region. If Indian Navy is impotent enough to let that happen; Sri Lanka has nothing to do about it.
So what do you want us to do??
Burn H'tota to stop Chinese ?
You do know that we want no trouble with S'lanka.

HeinzGud

Country flag
How can Hindu Tamils remain separate from Hindu India whom we share history and religion. My ancestral village is 50 ~ Km from Pakistan border still i will take Tamils as my brothers over Porkies.

You Lankan Pigs suffer from identity crisis not Tamils nor North Indians.
That is because you take it unified India for granted. Tamils had a separatist movement just like the Sikhs did. Both were crushed by the center. As for Tamils, they should have had a independent nation of their own. Which they were denied. No wonder they are dickless.

Not before you bow down to those "dickless" who raped you ancestors and enslaved your Kind. They still occupy a large part of your Shitty Little Island.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sri_Lankan_Tamils
:rofl::rofl:Those people that live in the shown provinces are brought down from Malabar coast by Dutch for tobacco farming. Just like the Tamils that were brought in for tea plantations by British.

HeinzGud

Country flag
So what do you want us to do??
Burn H'tota to stop Chinese ?
You do know that we want no trouble with S'lanka.
Just let us mind our own business. Sri Lanka has no intention to go against India. Even Chinese have no plan to use H'tota harbor for military use. So get up from this paranoia.

Krusty

Country flag
Even Sri Lanka has captured and held territories around Madurai for some time in 12th century. Does that mean Madurai belongs to Sri Lanka?
what garbage is that? again falsifying facts? The Cholas captured Madurai from the Pandyas at 9th century. It was under the control of the Cholas till the 13th century. You guys couldn't mount a naval attack even if your lives depended on it. LOL. I get it that your arse is on fire because we beat you so many times, its gotten boring. But are you so desperate to achieve historical parity that you have started falsifying history? I bet you do the same crap on quora and other social sites, trying to make sri lanka appear as if it was a historical superpower. while in reality it was just a joke. The little history you have is donated by Indians from the South. The religion you have is from India and your history lessons are mostly getting beaten up by Tamil kings, you have got nothing to show for your history, I can understand your frustration. Madurai is one of the points of pride of India. Its one of the longest continuously inhabited cities in the world and how fucking dare you falsify its history? when did a Sinhalese king rule over any part of TN? your frustration stems from continuously having to be slaves to Tamil kings. period. Sri Lankans and naval invasion. what a bloody joke! I think you must have been infected from the lying and cheating disease from your new CCP buddies. Go check who Kalinga Magha was AKA Magha the Tyrant. Your ancestors fucking left everything and ran from him migrating to the south to escape. That's how Northern Sri lanka got its huge tamil population. Your 'literally' dickless ancestors just couldn't stand the sight of a real man in the battlefield and fled like the pussies they are. and you and from that lineage. do not forget. and you are dreaming of crossing the north and mounting a naval invasion on TN. :pound::pound::pound::pound:

AbRaj

Country flag
Just let us mind our own business. Sri Lanka has no intention to go against India. Even Chinese have no plan to use H'tota harbor for military use. So get up from this paranoia.
Buddy let's one thing be very clear you can't dictate Chinese what they can do and can't do in their own property once the contract have been signed. That's why we are requesting Srilanka to keep our security in mind.We are neighbours,and we don't want trouble. Development is good but don't let our security at stake.
Its same thing you did in past (support to Paki army) for which we both faced problems.
How can you say this when you are selling your land to the country which now a days is extremely hostile to us?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles