Sri Lanka Terror Attack (21 April 2019)

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Last time @asianobserve spit venom about China's "reeducation" camp "on an industrial scale" (in his words). Now these attacks on a most peaceful island have AGAIN testified why terrorism sympathizers are even worse and they deserve being reeducated with truth slapped on their face.
Well, you are the one too who's known for lecturing others to "understand the desire" of Muslims.
Why you guys get afraid when Muslims hold your collar?

ataru09

Country flag
If my children were killed, I wouldn't have spared any Jihadi. Money would be poured to work for people affected by these blasts and to kill the people responsible for these blasts.

Oh hell. I would have created my own Blackwater and wanted the heads of those responsible. Like actual heads. :rage::rage:

garg_bharat

Country flag
Sri Lanka government likely ignored intelligence about jihadi plan for attacks, and may be incapable of taking action even now.

Likely it will affect SL economy badly.

ISI may be blackmailing SL leaders. There is something very strange going on.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
They are very much related for sure . Language is one most SL muslims are from Tamil descent which also helps them establish links in TN .

Ramanathapuram district is literally turning into mini pakistan . TN govt and police are just acting clueless not sure when the storm is going to hit .

Lets not forget the Jihadi terror unleashed in Coimbatore in 90s. TN has very strong jihadi presence they are just waiting for time with arrival of kangladeshi and rohingya pigs they are even more dangerous now than before
It is not only Ramanathapuram but all coastal districts of Tamilnadu, Kerala, Karnataka and Gujarat are sitting on tinder box ready to explode with Jihadism. Majority of them from fishermen community ( meenpudikari in TN)

Security establishment at higher echelons know it but I doubt they are doing anything much about it. Indian Coast Guard is going to have a very tough time.

Ramanathapuram and Tuticorin have become transit points for drug trafficking as Colombo and its container hub has grown up as drug trafficking center.

Tamil Muslims are mainly along the Eastern coast around Batticaloa largely fishermen. Moors are businessmen community.

LTTE's prominent leadership and cadre were either fishermen or toddy tappers.

itsme

Country flag
"would have" :/
I am sure we would have better use of our time than posting comments on this page if we were billionaire rich

Hehe yeah okay got it. ________________

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag

JUST IN: State of Emergency officially declared in Sri Lanka, a day after the deadly terror attacks which killed more than 290 and injured about 500 people. Massive crackdown against terror and radical groups expected.

abingdonboy

Country flag
What is really worrying is the scale of these attacks, if it is true that about 90 detonators have been found by the police, the scale is tremendous.
I don't have a good feeling about this for the south of India. This is extremely disturbing.

Had been to Colombo last year for a visit. Such nice people over there, they were so happy to finally have peace after decades.
So because of South India’s proximity you are worried? Why? You think Indian agencies are blind and deaf? Remember it was Indian agencies that warned SL of this upcoming attack, they clearly have their reach in the right places.

In recent years Indian security establishment has become second to none; what they have been able to perform is nothing short of miraculous so have faith in them and HOPE for a Modi victory.

amoy

Well, you are the one too who's known for lecturing others to "understand the desire" of Muslims.
Why you guys get afraid when Muslims hold your collar?
Did I lecture u anything?

If u refer to India then it's a MUST for u to understand their desire ~ 120 million of them 10% of your total population! Back to SL their MSL is 7% or so but look what's happened (while foreign hands involved are unknown yet).

Then on Chinese being afraid ~ what do ya mean? Did'nt u read up all those accusations of Chinese "oppression" ranging from fake news CNN to BBC? They'd cry their hearts out for Uyghurs day and night. Even Malaysian politicians (esp. prominently PM in waiting who's been jailed for sodomy LOL) wouldn't miss a chance to bring this up for their MSL brethrens whenever visiting China. Ridiculous isn't it? This is hypocrisy at its height.

Last edited:

garg_bharat

Country flag
The question is, is India ready to form strong alliances? With whom?
India is a civilizational power. People have been attracted to India due to its culture and religion since ages. As I said before, modern India is already a soft power though its military power lags.

India does not need strong alliances. Any combination of like minded nations (with a common objective) is enough.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
India is a civilizational power. People have been attracted to India due to its culture and religion since ages. As I said before, modern India is already a soft power though its military power lags.

India does not need strong alliances. Any combination of like minded nations (with a common objective) is enough.

So there you go. The India go-it-alone mentality. China is in perpetual ecstasy at India's masochism...

garg_bharat

Country flag
Some people give undue weight to gain of China's influence in South Asia. I believe it is temporary as China utilizes money obtained from selling US treasuries. China is looking for long term assets which are better than US treasuries. However future will tell if these assets are better. China may end up with losses too.

garg_bharat

Country flag
So there you go. The India go-it-alone mentality. China is in perpetual ecstasy at India's masochism...
See I am not criticizing China. India is not Chna and India cannot be China.
We are watching China with interest. Many things China does we cannot do.

Hope China stays in this perpetual ecstasy.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Some people give undue weight to gain of China's influence in South Asia. I believe it is temporary as China utilizes money obtained from selling US treasuries. China is looking for long term assets which are better than US treasuries. However future will tell if these assets are better. China may end up with losses too.

I think you're in parallel universe when it comes to the developing strategic balance in Asia. China is only bound to become stronger.

garg_bharat

Country flag
I think you're in parallel universe when it comes to the developing strategic balance in Asia. China is only bound to become stronger.
I have read many people and continue reading. I understand what China is doing. Though bomb blasts through Chinese proxy Pakistan does not seem like a strategy worth appreciating.

I hope China becomes stronger. I doubt China will become weaker if I say so. We shall see as I am not an astrologer.

amoy

The question is, is India ready to form strong alliances? With whom?
Of course in alliance with Malaysia and the Philippines.

Malaysia ~ your PM in waiting was an Islamist activist at his young age. He was thrown into prison for SODOMY after he fell from favors.

The Philippines ~ do I have to remind u of the islamist Moro militants siege of burning Marawi and blasts recently after the MSL "autonomous" region was granted?

I understand your load of "strategic thinking" of an ALLIANCE ganging up over China. But that's but a wet dream. What about gathering yourselves up taking care of your in-house shits, and leaving China alone?

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Did I lecture u anything?
Indo Pakistani military confrontation thread.
If u refer to India then it's a MUST for u to understand their desire ~ 120 million of them 10% of your total population! Back to SL their MSL is 7% or so but look what's happened (while foreign hands involved are unknown yet).
So as per you if they are even smaller minority in your country, its justified to alienate them?
Muslim desire is only Sharia & death to kafirs and they are going to follow it whether they are in majority or minority.
Then on Chinese being afraid ~ what do ya mean? Did'nt u read up all those accusations of Chinese "oppression" ranging from fake news CNN to BBC? They'd cry their hearts out for Uyghurs day and night. Even Malaysian politicians (esp. prominently PM in waiting who's been jailed for sodomy LOL) wouldn't miss a chance to bring this up for their MSL brethrens whenever visiting China. Ridiculous isn't it? This is hypocrisy at its height.
Why are you calling them hypocrites? You guys fall in same category.
Be it them justifying terror attacks in India accusing "alienation" of Muslims and crying in their turn or these are you guys and your GlobalTimes.

Kashmir and terrorism aren't problems because there is some sort of alienation but because it has Muslims.

Those 10% Muslims in India will want no deal except Sharia. Even then they won't stop.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles