Sri Lanka Air Force to buy FC-1

agentperry

No bro i never got pissed off , why would india get pissed off if SL is sovereign country they can buy what they want , neither we have problem with SL-PAK-Chin brother hood

All we need if Jf-17 against IAF in war does not matters which airforce moves in PLAF Or PAF Or SLAF with JF's

Love to see JF-17 vs LCA in Particular :taunt::laugh::thumb:
its not about jft or anyother thing. its about the fact that farhan said that ties between SL and pak is brotherly and not diplomatic. i was just inquiring whether or not he is aware of such marginalization of muslims in SL or not

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Must be Block II

By Mei Jingya, Sina English

The Ministry of Defense and Urban Development of Sri Lanka has confirmed the country's air force is set to purchase six China-made JF-17 planes,local media reported Monday.

These deal is likely to be finalized in 2013, but no specific date has been given.

The JF-17 (Thunder), co-developed by Pakistan Air Force and China Aero Technology Import & Export Cooperation (CATIC), is an all weather, multi-role, light combat aircraft.
Sri Lanka to buy six China-made fighter jets - China News - SINA English

mikhail

Country flag
DO you have any idea how many times pak has violated indian airspace?just idea?

plzz act like sir farigh
do you have any idea about how many times the IAF have violated the pakistani airspace in recent years!buddy the last time i heard your JF-17s ran with their tails between their legs when they realised that they were trying to intercept a pair of Su-30 MKIs and your ground controllers had to scramble their F-16s to intercept our fighters but by that time they had safely returned to their base inside India!and btw did you remember the incident during the kargil war when a Mig-29A/B of IAF got bvr lock on one of your F-16A/B fighters but didn't shoot it down as it was patrolling inside pakistani airspace and the funniest thing was that your F-16s had no clue that they had been locked by IAF fighters as they didn't have the bvr capability at that time!:cool2:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Pakistanis really have a big heart. Only they can get delirious with joy for an unconfirmed business transaction between 2 other countries! :thumb:
MoU signed with China for JF-17 export, Senate body told

JFT is promoted together by PAKISTAN and china

customers like Sri lanka,bangladesh will be from china side

Customers like Egypt,jordan will be from PAK side

NOTE:egypt want co production of JFT at home.speaks of the order they will place. big order for 92 JFT is expected
source is janes for JFT production.and they are talking with pakistan

rest google is your friend

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
JFT is the best Air superiority jet in Asia , nothing comes close to it . JFT can violated Delhi Airspace IAF can do nothing about it :);)

Tronic

Customers like Egypt,jordan will be from PAK side

NOTE:egypt want co production of JFT at home.speaks of the order they will place. big order for 92 JFT is expected
source is janes for JFT production.and they are talking with pakistan

rest google is your friend
This news is like 2 years old and I haven't heard a single word from Egypt or Jordan about buying this aircraft. Infact, since than, Egypt just bought more F-16s. So, don't hold your breath.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
This news is like 2 years old and I haven't heard a single word from Egypt or Jordan about buying this aircraft. Infact, since than, Egypt just bought more F-16s. So, don't hold your breath.
my brother deal was f-16 was signed long back
and egypt want a local production facility as well.which itself speak of a bulk order

this is nt sabji so we could sell 1 or 2kg.
negotiation takes time..egypt might place order in 2015-16..most important when the JFT II is revealed.though the twin seater would be the game changer in jft export

Tronic

my brother deal was f-16 was signed long back
and egypt want a local production facility as well.which itself speak of a bulk order

this is nt sabji so we could sell 1 or 2kg.
negotiation takes time..egypt might place order in 2015-16..most important when the JFT II is revealed.though the twin seater would be the game changer in jft export
My brother, show me where are the negotiations. We have heard about these so called "negotiations" for last 2 years, yet there has been absolutely nothing to show for it. And secondly, don't know if you have noticed, but Egypt is broke. The only reason they may have expressed an interest, an informal one at that, was because they couldn't afford anything else. Since 2010, their financial situation has only gotten worse. And about those F-16s... they were part of American aid to that country.

Last edited:

gokussj9

Country flag
My brother, show me where are the negotiations. We have heard about these so called "negotiations" for last 2 years, yet there has been absolutely nothing to show for it. And secondly, don't know if you have noticed, but Egypt is broke. The only reason they may have expressed an interest, an informal one at that, was because they couldn't afford anything else. Since 2010, their financial situation has only gotten worse. And about those F-16s... they were part of American aid to that country.
Egypt is Uncle Sam's bitch getting their aid and there leader being a puppet of US.
They would not go beyond F-16.

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
JF-17 beats all F-16 bring it , F-15 bring it , SU-30 bring it , Su-PAKFA bring it

because as per farhan its invisible , one of the Pak Jf-17 flew right across Indian airspace & landed in indonesia , whole IAF fighter inventory could not stop it violating Indian airspace :);) but unfortunetly i woke up it was morning then i realised its a dream . Wonderful dream isisn't it

vishwaprasad

Country flag
Gr8 choice by SL. Congrats to them for brand new bird and congrats to Pak also for winning first order. I wish it was LCA but its not even yet operational....SL knows what she needs and decided as per. I do not understand why some Indian bros are behaving like narrow minded on their decision to purchase JFT...

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Thursday, March 04, 2010
Egypt mulls JF-17 co-production and signs for more F-16s

According to Jane's Defence Weekly (Date Posted: 04-Mar-2010) Egypt is in talk with Pakistan on the co-production of the JF-17. If the deal goes through it will represent a major milestone for this program.

Mohammed Najib JDW Correspondent
Ramallah

Cairo is in talks with Pakistan to begin joint production of JF-17 Thunder combat aircraft, Jane's understands from Egyptian defence industry sources.

Even as the talks continued regarding JF-17 assembly in Egypt, however, the US Department of Defense announced on 2 March that an initial contract worth some USD213 million had been finalised with Lockheed Martin for Egypt's procurement of additional F-16C/D multirole fighters.
While the number of aircraft Egypt plans to acquire has not been revealed, the inclusion of local assembly in the deal suggests that the contract would be for at least 48 JF-17s.

Brigadier General Mohammed Abdul Azim, a senior official at the government-owned Arab Organisation for Industrialisation (AOI), told Jane's on 3 March that negotiations were continuing and that a final contract announcement was not expected for several weeks.

For the remainder of the article, please visit Janes' website. (subscription required)
jdw.janes.com
Date posted.extract link from janes.if you doubt the source.

Again confirms from the above source..More f-16 are not linked with JF-17.
Co-production itself is a bold statement of they will nt stop the production lines after first 48.
even the 48 aircrafts will cost around 2billions USD

if the rumours are true that Egypt will fund the JFT III partially than they might see JFT in hundreds of numbers.bt that would be twice the cost of present JFT(40millions)

nimo_cn

Country flag
Good news for both China and Pakistan if being confirmed, international customers are finally accepting FC-1 as a decent fighter.

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
Gr8 choice by SL. Congrats to them for brand new bird and congrats to Pak also for winning first order. I wish it was LCA but its not even yet operational....SL knows what she needs and decided as per. I do not understand why some Indian bros are behaving like narrow minded on their decision to purchase JFT...
LCA has 6 squadrons worth order from IAF which buys some of the best planes in the world after through scrutiny.That one order speaks about the quality of tejas.But JF-17 is not in service in the nation that designed it,which flies planes far inferior and older than JF-17.

Speaks volumes about it's credibility.Instead it is being sold to each and every member of the "broke and rogue nations inc", of the world.

Some nuts from across the border are celebrating it as deal of the century, and you are congratulating it and saying LCA is not even ready.

Do you know production line for tejas is already there?Do you know the significance of fly by wire controlled relaxed static stability?DO you know the significance of the deadly combination of fly by wire controlled relaxed static stability and low wing loading?

And they are buying a "BRAND NEW "plane which was not futuristic enough in the home country from where it was designed shows their intelligence.

Chinese airforce did not accept JF-17 because by the time it debuted it was below the modern military avionic world standard ,despite the fact that they have very many older obsolete planes that cry for replacement.

Because considering it as a frontline fighter and tying scarce resources like pilots and airbases to JF-17 for the next 30 years won't give them any significant edge over any other older enemy fighter let alone new fighters in service in the neighbourhood .This is glossed over by glibly saying"THAT JF-17 IS INTENDED FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS".

Like every other item in PAK's missile inventory the pakis are claiming it is a joint venture and you are congratulation our SRILANKAN BROs for this sagacious move.

Last edited:

gokussj9

Country flag
LCA has 6 squadrons worth order from IAF which buys some of the best planes in the world after through scrutiny.That one order speaks about the quality of tejas.But JF-17 is not in service in the nation that designed it,which flies planes far inferior and older than JF-17.

Speaks volumes about it's credibility.Instead it is being sold to each and every member of the "broke and rogue nations inc", of the world.

Some nuts from across the border are celebrating it as deal of the century, and you are congratulating it and saying LCA is not even ready.

Do you know production line for tejas is already there?Do you know the significance of fly by wire controlled relaxed static stability?DO you know the significance of the deadly combination of fly by wire controlled relaxed static stability and low wing loading?

And they are buying a "BRAND NEW "plane which was not futuristic enough in the home country from where it was designed shows their intelligence.

Chinese airforce did not accept JF-17 because by the time it debuted it was below the modern military avionic world standard ,despite the fact that they have very many older obsolete planes that cry for replacement.

Because considering it as a frontline fighter and tying scarce resources like pilots and airbases to JF-17 for the next 30 years won't give them any significant edge over any other older enemy fighter let alone new fighters in service in the neighbourhood .This is glossed over by glibly saying"THAT JF-17 IS INTENDED FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS".

Like every other item in PAK's missile inventory the pakis are claiming it is a joint venture and you are congratulation our SRILANKAN BROs for this sagacious move.
No point in explaining him. He is an absolute moron eating his shit
all time on this forum and spewing nonsense. Baki's advertised
their Al-Jahil tank like anything but nobody bought that rather countries
bought directly from China.
So until unless some solid confirmation comes, let the
Baki's remain deluded while eating shit.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles