Sons of Soil in Kashmir Counter Insurgency

Indibomber

Still waiting for the day when the jkp sog would have the same level of equipment as of the Force One Mumbai. They need those badly.
I would never want that to happen.. History has taught us some brutal lessons specially in Kashmir. Sooner or later they all turn to Islam and will stab us in the back. Sounds racist but it's a fact.. that dialogue of Shaurya movie in ki rag rag mein kaum bhar di jati hai is true.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I would never want that to happen.. History has taught us some brutal lessons specially in Kashmir. Sooner or later they all turn to Islam and will stab us in the back. Sounds racist but it's a fact.. that dialogue of Shaurya movie in ki rag rag mein kaum bhar di jati hai is true.
So what is the solution to this

Indibomber

So what is the solution to this
There are no easy solutions to this, but we can use what both X'tians, Commies and Jihadis have done to us.

Divide them into further on basis of religions schools/leaders.
Exploit the Shia/Sunni divide.
Demoralize them in name of religious practices, false literature.
Choke them of funds/Jobs and madrasa education.
Convert the weaker sections and the neutral ones.
Drug the youth like Sikhs of Punjab have been.
Kill the rest. Make them front line soldiers and send them of missions in NE, LOC or other problematic areas where chances of return are meek.
These people are Asura and are bound to self destruct, all we need to do is show them the direction.

aditya g

Country flag
He is our friend and veteran in CT Ops Kashmir. Also worked with Special Group ( SG) in upper reaches of Rajouri during early 2000
I think SOG has a treasure of stories which nobody has heard off. These boys are the real deal unlike the various SWAT teams which have mushroomed all over the country ....

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles