Son of Jama Masjid's Shahi Imam Syed Ahmed Bukhari marries Hindu girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immanuel

Country flag
Not all fears are rational.

But islamophobia is not irrational.

:lol: so you mean to say that unless all Muslims starts to kill Hindus, we should not view them with suspicion? Not all shark kill humans, does that mean you will fill your swimming pool with sharks?

Not all street dogs bite nor do all street dogs carry rabies- 100% fatal disease. So you don't fear street dogs?

Really? So, that's why many today think that islam is a mental illness. But no, I am the only one who thinks so:lol:

Paris must have had Muslim majority then for it to have faced terror attack. Mumbai must have been a muslim majoority city also to face 26/11. Oh wait they are not. So they have nothing to fear about a future attack, now do they?:lol:
stop writing stupid points.

Yes and no. I don't trust even a single one of them with this nation's security nor my family's security. But this however is immaterial. One Abdul kalam does not negate the thousands who blow up civies and millions who attend their funerals.

Stop writing these kinds of stupid points
Then it becomes a degree of illness. If other religions are harmless illusions and delusions which harm nobody but its followers,, Islam is a mental disease which endangers everyone around them. If you are fine with it, that's your decision. But don't think we should be stupid too and think it is benign.

Irrelevant to what I asked and hence a strawman argument. But then again people like you only talk what is convenient for your kind. I asked if you find no problem with Islam or Muslim societies, will you be OK with Hindu societies turning similar to Muslims societies. The question here is will it or not, but rather whether " you" would be OK with it? Stop arguing strawman and answer my question directly. Let's see your honesty
I am not saying Islamophobia is irrational. I am just saying this is your phobia, others perhaps share it but any phobia is personal, when a group has the same kind of phobia then it becomes communal. But again not everyone has Islamophobia. You divert my personal question to you to Paris or Mumbai, don't try to change it. I asked you if YOU lived in a majority Muslim community, I am asking you about your experiences. Have you undergone trauma at the hands of Muslims or any one in your family or friends perhaps. I never said attacks happen only in majority or minority Muslim areas so don't twist what I said. If you base your fear on what you see on TV well then turn off your TV. How do you let something you don't even experience on day to day basis dictate what you fear, unless you really have experiences that allow you make conclusions.

As for Islam being a mental illness, well has a respected unbiased medical institute done some convincing research to prove Islam is a mental illness? If so, share them. Else, to refer to a religion as a mental illness only demonstrates that you're quite insecure and scared shitless. Perhaps you're the one who needs to have his head checked for mental illnesses. These aren't stupid points since you keep referring to Islam as mental illness yet no medial handbook has this illness in its appendix yet. If anything religious extremism of any kind is a social illness.

Stray dogs are everywhere, I have no problem passing near them, they have never attacked me so personally as far as I am concerned they are ok. I might change my mind if I do get attacked. That said, I did get bitten by my neighbors dog when I was young around age 7, even had 16 injections (those days we needed quite a few) didn't stop me from having dogs of my own, A Doberman first, a German Shepard next, soon perhaps a Belgian Shepard.

Example: fear of heights, usually experienced when one stands at a location high enough to induce this fear. certainly not while standing on the ground. I have yet to know If I have this phobia, I have been to Willis Tower Chicago and Burj Khalifa, standing there, looking down from a height still no jitters, a bit apprehensive but no worries. Next stop Para-chuting to see If I am really scared.

As for your question, I don't quite understand what you mean when you refer to Malaysia. Do you mean to officially change the constitution of India to make it an Officially Hindu state? Well for me this is all fine as long I can find a Church to worship. Malaysia is an Islamic state but Hindus, Christians can all worship freely so what's the big difference then. I am ok with the idea now, but if India becomes a official Hindu state and I or my family is persecuted as for being a Christian then based on my experience I might change my point of view but till then they are welcome to try.

For me as long as Chicken, Fish & Mutton are on the menu its all good, If I have lovely neighbors even better, If I can continue to drive my Benz, save up some for retirement, have loving, respectful kids and wife, man we got it good.

Lets look at this another way, there are thousands of terrible parents, mothers who prostitute their own girls, fathers who abuse their own kids, some have even murdered their own children, the stories can be found everyday. All those thousands of terrible parents I hope don't negate the love, care and nourishment you hopefully received from 1 or 2 loving parents. Perhaps all it takes is the love and kindness of 1 person to make a difference.

Immanuel

Country flag
And if I am not mistaken, they are only 2-3% now. And do we have to talk about Pakistan as a whole where Hindus have come to 2% from the original 20%?

And of course, people like @Immanuel would not mind living in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan or any such Muslim paradises like Kashmir. Muslims are so wonderful a people. After all, he is such a broad minded guy without any fear or hate towards muzzies
Bhai, Kashmir is India, why should I worry about staying there in my own country. Hopefully I'll travel there in a couple of years. I want to visit pangong lake and eye ball the Chinese among other things, may be hitch a ride to the LOC through some contacts in the Army.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I believes only Violence brings peace.In India you can find murderers/rioters for 1000 rupees in any city.

Inshalla peace will prevail in India of-course after violence like in Guj/muzzafar etc. For your kind information blood baths were planned in A/C closed rooms executed in street. :rofl:
and what if you also get killed in the violence?

My believe is, you just destroy Pakistan, Muslims in India will come under control. Many will start converting themselves to Hindus or sikhs.

Because they get confidence from the existence of Pakistan. they believe that through armed struggle or violence a new nation can be created. You have to kill their motivation first.

Immanuel

Country flag
and what if you also get killed in the violence?

My believe is, you just destroy Pakistan, Muslims in India will come under control. Many will start converting themselves to Hindus or sikhs.

Because they get confidence from the existence of Pakistan. they believe that through armed struggle or violence a new nation can be created. You have to kill their motivation first.
Well many regular Indian Muslims would like that too, most of the world would be happy with Pak gone. Will they willingly convert to other religions, nah doubt that.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Well many regular Indian Muslims would like that too, most of the world would be happy with Pak gone. Will they willingly convert to other religions, nah doubt that.
Culture is more important and Muslims in India follow Hindu culture, even in Pakistan too. So Pakistan is creating problems in India through funding media, molvis and intellectuals in India. They are always coming up with pro Paki agendas. This gives motivation and strength to anti Nationals in India. The Pakis don't want that Muslims in India get absorbed in our culture, and forget arbi wahabism. They want to create drift. This is their agenda.

Hence we need to counter the Pakis first. When they are weak a lot of things will be easy.

Immanuel

Country flag
http://www.hindustantimes.com/world...etter-to-is/story-2hNFzzjqaYVP1xkCL92ijJ.html

This guy had his wife murdered by the ISIS dipshits in France, yet he is willing to think differently, then may be we need think carefully as well . Blind hatred is not going to get anyone anywhere because it is blind. Let's be precise, concise and devastating on our response to this social ill, killing a cell or the master mind alone won't get us anywhere, it only postpones the problem.

Just like long ignored tribal belts of India are prime breeding grounds for Naxals in India, negligence of any area for prolonged periods of time only allows for all kind of dip shits to take root. Molenbeke in Belgium too is one such area, many had warned that if it continued to be ignored it would turn out to be a hotbed for dipshits already for 20 years+

All this can be solved to a large extent with proper education (this needs to be one of the Govt. biggest investment into India vis a vis % of GDP allocated), voluntary activities from early on (i.e. to help the poor, needy, the hungry). Let's keep communities small, tight, active, promote activities that allow for people of all religions to take part in communities.

It also starts in the family itself, family being the key basic unit of any social system.

Immanuel

Country flag
Culture is more important and Muslims in India follow Hindu culture, even in Pakistan too. So Pakistan is creating problems in India through funding media, molvis and intellectuals in India. They are always coming up with pro Paki agendas. This gives motivation and strength to anti Nationals in India. The Pakis don't want that Muslims in India get absorbed in our culture, and forget arbi wahabism. They want to create drift. This is their agenda.

Hence we need to counter the Pakis first. When they are weak a lot of things will be easy.
Small clarification, you refer to Hindu culture, what do you believe constitutes Hindu culture?

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Small clarification, you refer to Hindu culture, what do you believe constitutes Hindu culture?
dress up, eating habits, habitat, ecosystem , language , righteous ,

but I will be fine if we make arabi as one of the official language only when India controls arab.

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
Muslims hunt down and kill such love birds. Several such cases happen every year in Merut and go unnoticed by the press.
So does the khap panchayath and the those families follow such ideology. You hate islam for its, orthodoxy intolerance and violance and terrorism..yet your solution for that is the same things under hindu brand name...two companies competing with each other and feeding on each other at the same time ..others will have same feeling about you if you respond in tit for tat..remady for islamic violance is not hindu viloance but lawful actions.

if muslims hunt dowm such love birds then how is you hunting down the muslim among those love birds is going to solve that issue...will that hindu brother of yours is going to forgive you for eliminating his loved one ? Doesnt he deserve a revengenagainst you ? Doesn't each and every innocent muslims killed deserve revenge then ? shouldint they also take the arms and go against you under the same logic of mobjustice and tit for tat vengance ? how would you explin such rabid mentality which calls for elimination of muslims who range form innocent common muslims to partiotic barve soldiers of india like the airforce piolate who's father is killed in dadri ? How about eminant muslim citizens of india who is working in verious fields, contributing to the nation ? Arent you spitting on the graves of those muslims men who particpated in out freedom movent, those muslims who sacrifised their lives lives on the wars we fought...buthchering their families is what you intent to give them as reward ? racist and fasist mentally will only distroy the nation and entire world.
They don't deserve any better response. Only Natural Reaction can instill some sense back in them.
natural reaction is what animals do..Hume beings have learned to control natural reaction when necessary..if everybody start doing natural reaction then world will be in chaos.if you have a right to kill innocents under the pretext of natural reaction others who lost their their innocent loved ones also does have the right to natural reaction.you don't expect them to willingly surrender their lives when you point out to them that you are eliminating them for terror activities done by others in the name of islam ? Do expect the remaining hindu relative of theirs to congratulate you for what you have done in the name of revange or sanitisation or sacrifice for survival? Are you sure that a common hindu will not fight the kinds of you to protect his best friend, his neighbours, who is a muslim ?

Just see how these Muslim leaders are competing to release Fatwas against ISIS after they foresaw what may be coming after them, that is because west neither forgives nor forgets unlike us peace loving Dharmics. Muslims understand just one language. They respect power. And yes, Islam is a mental illness, a version of Zombie Plague we have seen in Hollywood movies.
If muslim leaders were silent or not so vocal then they are complacent but if they spoke against terror then they are cunning, only doing it because to save their lives...nice logic..that's why I always said to mad indian that you are a religious fundamentilist regardless of whatever wrong happened to hindus or happening against hindus...he will find one or other reason to justify his religious intolerance..he will be the proud bigot he is regardless of anything elase.

asingh10

So does the khap panchayath and the those families follow such ideology. You hate islam for its, orthodoxy intolerance and violance and terrorism..yet your solution for that is the same things under hindu brand name...two companies competing with each other and feeding on each other at the same time ..others will have same feeling about you if you respond in tit for tat..remady for islamic violance is not hindu viloance but lawful actions.

if muslims hunt dowm such love birds then how is you hunting down the muslim among those love birds is going to solve that issue...will that hindu brother of yours is going to forgive you for eliminating his loved one ? Doesnt he deserve a revengenagainst you ? Doesn't each and every innocent muslims killed deserve revenge then ? shouldint they also take the arms and go against you under the same logic of mobjustice and tit for tat vengance ? how would you explin such rabid mentality which calls for elimination of muslims who range form innocent common muslims to partiotic barve soldiers of india like the airforce piolate who's father is killed in dadri ? How about eminant muslim citizens of india who is working in verious fields, contributing to the nation ? Arent you spitting on the graves of those muslims men who particpated in out freedom movent, those muslims who sacrifised their lives lives on the wars we fought...buthchering their families is what you intent to give them as reward ? racist and fasist mentally will only distroy the nation and entire world.

natural reaction is what animals do..Hume beings have learned to control natural reaction when necessary..if everybody start doing natural reaction then world will be in chaos.if you have a right to kill innocents under the pretext of natural reaction others who lost their their innocent loved ones also does have the right to natural reaction.you don't expect them to willingly surrender their lives when you point out to them that you are eliminating them for terror activities done by others in the name of islam ? Do expect the remaining hindu relative of theirs to congratulate you for what you have done in the name of revange or sanitisation or sacrifice for survival? Are you sure that a common hindu will not fight the kinds of you to protect his best friend, his neighbours, who is a muslim ?

If muslim leaders were silent or not so vocal then they are complacent but if they spoke against terror then they are cunning, only doing it because to save their lives...nice logic..that's why I always said to mad indian that you are a religious fundamentilist regardless of whatever wrong happened to hindus or happening against hindus...he will find one or other reason to justify his religious intolerance..he will be the proud bigot he is regardless of anything elase.

You remind me of that Cat from Panchatantra which claims to be vegetarian to befriend birds :)

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
But again not everyone has Islamophobia.
Because not everyone is smart. There several Dumbos and hypocrites around here.

You divert my personal question to you to Paris or Mumbai, don't try to change it. I asked you if YOU lived in a majority Muslim community, I am asking you about your experiences. Have you undergone trauma at the hands of Muslims or any one in your family or friends perhaps.
Again, stop with the stupid questions.

Do you have to be personally be bitten by stray dogs before you become conscious of them?

Is what what you are saying, non Muslims should not judge Muslims unless everyone they or their family were directly victims of Islam or Muslims?

If you base your fear on what you see on TV well then turn off your TV. How do you let something you don't even experience on day to day basis dictate what you fear, unless you really have experiences that allow you make conclusions.
:pound: Yes, how smart of you to suggest that we should close our eyes to reality. Yes. Closing our eyes on what happens in Islamic societies will help us save ourselves from Islamic societies. Because what they show in media is not real.

BTW, are you a descendant of Gandhi and believe in his- see no evil, speak no evil and hear no evil philosophy?:lol:

As for Islam being a mental illness, well has a respected unbiased medical institute done some convincing research to prove Islam is a mental illness? If so, share them. Else, to refer to a religion as a mental illness only demonstrates that you're quite insecure and scared shitless. Perhaps you're the one who needs to have his head checked for mental illnesses. These aren't stupid points since you keep referring to Islam as mental illness yet no medial handbook has this illness in its appendix yet. If anything religious extremism of any kind is a social illness.
People can judge here themselves whether I am talking sense or not. Surely, the blood thirst shown by Islamic societies and its holy book does not make it a mental illness.

Stray dogs are everywhere, I have no problem passing near them, they have never attacked me so personally as far as I am concerned they are ok. I might change my mind if I do get attacked. That said, I did get bitten by my neighbors dog when I was young around age 7, even had 16 injections (those days we needed quite a few) didn't stop me from having dogs of my own, A Doberman first, a German Shepard next, soon perhaps a Belgian Shepard.
Yes, that's a very good logic, non Muslims should not worry about Muslims unless they are personally targeted/faced terror attack themselves. :lol:

Perhaps you should get yourself checked if you are normal and that you are not clinically retarded

Example: fear of heights, usually experienced when one stands at a location high enough to induce this fear. certainly not while standing on the ground. I have yet to know If I have this phobia, I have been to Willis Tower Chicago and Burj Khalifa, standing there, looking down from a height still no jitters, a bit apprehensive but no worries. Next stop Para-chuting to see If I am really scared.
More reason why I think you should get yourself checked for whether or not you have clinical stupidity.

Fear of heights again has no cause. It comes under irrational fear. Acrophobia per se is highly irrational. Islamophobia is not. There is nothing irrational about being vary of the barbarians who want to kill you.

As for your question, I don't quite understand what you mean when you refer to Malaysia. Do you mean to officially change the constitution of India to make it an Officially Hindu state? Well for me this is all fine as long I can find a Church to worship. Malaysia is an Islamic state but Hindus, Christians can all worship freely so what's the big difference then. I am ok with the idea now, but if India becomes a official Hindu state and I or my family is persecuted as for being a Christian then based on my experience I might change my point of view but till then they are welcome to try.
Good. Now stop bullshtting in this thread then. I have no suggested something worse than what Malaysian majority does to its minorities.

Lets look at this another way, there are thousands of terrible parents, mothers who prostitute their own girls, fathers who abuse their own kids, some have even murdered their own children, the stories can be found everyday. All those thousands of terrible parents I hope don't negate the love, care and nourishment you hopefully received from 1 or 2 loving parents. Perhaps all it takes is the love and kindness of 1 person to make a difference.
Move to Pakistan and preach this there Jesus:lol:

asingh10

Most of @Agnostic_Indian's arguments revolve around creating equivalences between Hindutva and Islamism, Hindus and Muslims, Hinduism and Islam. Anyone who's well acquainted with Islamic history can see through pretenses like this.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Bhai, Kashmir is India, why should I worry about staying there in my own country. Hopefully I'll travel there in a couple of years. I want to visit pangong lake and eye ball the Chinese among other things, may be hitch a ride to the LOC through some contacts in the Army.
Yes, travelling for one month is the same as living there. If kashmiri Hindus can't live there, you are going to huh? Say these stuff when you live in Kashmir or in porkistan. And if you think that it is awesome there, then perhaps we should do what kashmiri Muslims did to their minorities here, since you don't find it bad at all. So stop bitching about what we said, Hypocrite

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Most of @Agnostic_Indian's arguments revolve around creating equivalences between Hindutva and Islamism, Hindus and Muslims, Hinduism and Islam.
Yes, surely one guy getting killed on dadri is the same as millions being butchered by his filthy cousins across the world? Its always so typical with these reptiles-

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
http://www.hindustantimes.com/world...etter-to-is/story-2hNFzzjqaYVP1xkCL92ijJ.html

This guy had his wife murdered by the ISIS dipshits in France, yet he is willing to think differently, then may be we need think carefully as well . Blind hatred is not going to get anyone anywhere because it is blind. Let's be precise, concise and devastating on our response to this social ill, killing a cell or the master mind alone won't get us anywhere, it only postpones the problem.

Just like long ignored tribal belts of India are prime breeding grounds for Naxals in India, negligence of any area for prolonged periods of time only allows for all kind of dip shits to take root. Molenbeke in Belgium too is one such area, many had warned that if it continued to be ignored it would turn out to be a hotbed for dipshits already for 20 years+

All this can be solved to a large extent with proper education (this needs to be one of the Govt. biggest investment into India vis a vis % of GDP allocated), voluntary activities from early on (i.e. to help the poor, needy, the hungry). Let's keep communities small, tight, active, promote activities that allow for people of all religions to take part in communities.

It also starts in the family itself, family being the key basic unit of any social system.
Yes , everyone should lack self respect and willingly give themselves for slaughter by Isis and Muslims:lol:

Seriously, keep this stupidity to yourself. We have every right to defend our existence from the Islamist thugs and its supporters

asingh10

Yes, surely one guy getting killed on dadri is the same as millions being butchered by his filthy cousins across the world? Its always so typical with these reptiles-
Why just stop at ISIS ? The biggest con job being pulled off today is portraying ISIS as a 'fringe' in Islamic history or even the Islamic world today. ISIS actually looks small compared to the terror perpetrated by Ghaznavi, Ghori, Abdali, Timur, Aurangzeb etc. What did Pakistan do in Bangaldesh and currently doing in NWFP and Balochistan ? By creating such false equivalences; the lib secular brigade actually provides cover to Islamists, deflect attention from them. This is a classical methodology they use everywhere in the world. Even here in America, they give comparisons between fringe white racists and ISIS.

FYI Dadri lies have been debunked, it was not a communal issue :-

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
See, more unadulterated snake oil from the resident snake here. This is why no matter what you claim to be, you are just a islamist snake claiming to be agnostic to fool us here. That's why you keep equating isolated incidents like dadri with the systemic killings which your kind engage in.

And what's you philosophy here- Hindus should not respond , no matter how many Hindus got killed by your cousins? Is that what you mean? Snake

Immanuel

Country flag
Because not everyone is smart. There several Dumbos and hypocrites around here.
Again, stop with the stupid questions.

Do you have to be personally be bitten by stray dogs before you become conscious of them?
Is what what you are saying, non Muslims should not judge Muslims unless everyone they or their family were directly victims of Islam or Muslims?
:pound: Yes, how smart of you to suggest that we should close our eyes to reality. Yes. Closing our eyes on what happens in Islamic societies will help us save ourselves from Islamic societies. Because what they show in media is not real.

BTW, are you a descendant of Gandhi and believe in his- see no evil, speak no evil and hear no evil philosophy?:lol:

People can judge here themselves whether I am talking sense or not. Surely, the blood thirst shown by Islamic societies and its holy book does not make it a mental illness.

Yes, that's a very good logic, non Muslims should not worry about Muslims unless they are personally targeted/faced terror attack themselves. :lol:
Perhaps you should get yourself checked if you are normal and that you are not clinically retarded

More reason why I think you should get yourself checked for whether or not you have clinical stupidity.

Fear of heights again has no cause. It comes under irrational fear. Acrophobia per se is highly irrational. Islamophobia is not. There is nothing irrational about being vary of the barbarians who want to kill you.

Good. Now stop bullshtting in this thread then. I have no suggested something worse than what Malaysian majority does to its minorities.
Move to Pakistan and preach this there Jesus:lol:
Well, lets not call your self smart, your just a pussy who is scared shitless of every minoirty you see while being part of a majority community.

Do you have kill to every stray animal that wanders the street, if that's the case, why not kill every cow that wanders our Indian streets, on the whole we'll probably find more of them on the road than stray dogs? :bs:

You are free to judge and hate but I sill don't understand your fear, why such a pussy? What have you to fear if you have never had any experiences with anyone around you whether Hindu or Muslim. Well I am an Indian and Gandhi happens to be the acknowledged father of this nation so well may be we are all his folk. :rotfl:

I might be clinically retarded but you're still a one giant pussy :basanti:. We all know who is stupid when one calls a religion a mental illness. Its ok, its seems you have been neglected for decades. You're as much a social ill as those dipshits at ISIS. The only difference is you type your crap while being scared shitless locked up in your home.

:daru:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
You keep saying we should do this and we should do that. How about YOU do something if you have the balls? You're so scared shitless at the shadow of a minority, what the fuck will you ukkhad? Kuch karta nahi, lund mein thakat/dum nahi, aya duniya hilane. Why don't you go out and start with kicking out a minority and may be others can follow. Kya chaprasi admi hai. Tere sath comedy mast hai bhai :basanti:
:pound: so you show your true colours as soon as I scratch the surface?

What happened to your love everyone bullshit hypocrite?:pound:

Immanuel

Country flag
Yes , everyone should lack self respect and willingly give themselves for slaughter by Isis and Muslims:lol:

Seriously, keep this stupidity to yourself. We have every right to defend our existence from the Islamist thugs and its supporters
No, how about you just give yourself up to slaughter by ISIS & Muzzies, every cause including yours of kicking out every minority out requires a martyr, tu start kar, hum chalen just tere piche piche.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles