Solution to Kashmir keeping India's strategic interests in mind

Dr.War

Tihar Jail
Banned
Hey RAPE, ex-Hindu who never got the guts to stand up like the rest of the Hindu's, you Paki piglets, whose ancestors where raped and enslaved by Islamic invaders. How many piglets died in the last year, how many are going to live this year. You keep on dreaming paki. Dr.War! What an idiot!
My ancestors were arab rulers, Hinduism is not a religion, a name given by britishers to indian people irrespective of their religion and now you made it a religion. Hindu = indian = Bharat = subcontinent.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
My ancestors were arab rulers, Hinduism is not a religion, a name given by britishers to indian people irrespective of their religion and now you made it a religion. Hindu = indian = Bharat = subcontinent.
:pound: :pound: :pound:

abay chutiye apni shakal ayene mein dekhi hai ?

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
You need to read some non-Paki, non-ISI sponsored, non-madarassa taught history. "Hindu" is actually a name that the arabs called Indians by. It's a corruption of the word "Sindhu", which is the river Indus.

In any case, all Paks claim that their ancestors were arabs. In that case, if there was no native population, who were all your forefathers ruling over? LOL!

Dr.War

Tihar Jail
Banned
Indians are the world's most depressed people with nearly 36 per cent suffering from Major Depressive Episode (MDE), the cluster of symptoms of depression, according to a WHO-sponsored study. The study found that people living in wealthier nations like Netherlands, France and the US were less happy and more depressed than those in poorer ones.
Netherlands with an average 33.6 per cent case of MDE came second while France and US were placed on third and fourth positions with 32.3 per cent and 30.9 per cent cases respectively.
In India, around 9 per cent of people reported having an extended period of depression within their lifetime and nearly 36 per cent suffered from MDE.
The average age of depression in India is 31.9 years compared to 18.8 years in China, and 22.7 years in the US.
The study, published in the BMC Medicine journal, is based on interviews of more than 89,000 people in 18 different countries.
One in seven people (15 per cent) in high-income countries is likely to get depression over their lifetime, compared with one in nine (11 per cent) in middle and low-income countries, the study says.
MDE is characterised by sadness, loss of interest or pleasure, feelings of guilt or low self-worth, disturbed sleep or appetite, low energy and poor concentration, besides feeling depressed.
WHO ranks depression as the fourth leading cause of disability worldwide and projects that by 2020, it will be the second leading cause.
Women are twice as likely to suffer depression as men and the loss of a partner, whether from death or divorce, was a main factor, the study reveals.
Depression affects over 120 million people worldwide. It can interfere with a person's ability to work, make relationships difficult, and destroy quality of life. In severe cases it leads to suicide, causing 850,000 deaths a year.

Dr.War

Tihar Jail
Banned
[h=1]Henry Kissinger---> "the Indians are bastards anyway" , kindly give Ur intellectual view on this?[/h]When USA top classified document were declassified – It was known that, US president Richard Nixon and US secretary of state Henry Kissinger made this comment on Indians and its premier Indira Gandhi.

Nixon called Indian Prime Minister Indira Gandhi an "old witch",

Henry Kissinger, said "the Indians are bastards anyway"

And more – kindly refer my reference link

and recently ,

When Richard Gere kissed Shilpa on stage - Shetty said it herself that it was nothing , but the Indian people think otherwise, Indian judiciary of Rajasthan high Court filed serious case under Section 294 of IPC – issued arrest warrant for Richard Gere. Shiv Sena n other Hindu groups burn and beat effigies of Richard Gere all over India.

But how come similar respond from Indian of India was not seen when comments of top US Politician were made public n declassified.

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Nixon's dislike of 'witch' Indira

Indians are bastard anyway - Nixon described indians as a slippery treacherous people

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
abey meri gand bhi tere moon se saaf hoge.:lol::lol::lol:
:pound:

have guts and post picture of yourself with dfi in background...if you are shy then even your hand would do you rat.

or are you scared your fake identity will be exposed ?

Adux

Country flag
Hello idiot! How is it in la la land! Your ancestors where arab rulers? Really? Did your grand grand mummy who got fucked by several arab cooks tell you that?

Dr.War

Tihar Jail
Banned
Hello idiot! How is it in la la land! Your ancestors where arab rulers? Really? Did your grand grand mummy who got fucked by several arab cooks tell you that?
my ancestors were not hindus, yes most of pakistani were changed their religion but myself no way, by saying that arab are fuckers mean to say all indian are Harami???

^^^henry kissinger told it 40 years ago"Henry Kissinger---> "the Indians are bastards anyway"

Last edited:

Adux

Country flag
Guys i made this forum funny.
Enjoying.................
Do enjoy, Rape product, because you are going to be under Ban hammer with an ip ban, and sqwated and all these posts deleted, it would be like you never existed here

Adux

Country flag
my ancestors were not hindus, yes most of pakistani were changed their religion but myself no way, by saying that arab are fuckers mean to say all indian are Harami???
Ya fuckface, thats what your great gangbanged mother told you? You are effin shat on to this earth as a piglet for sure. You are effin race with no identity or moral values, You are basically oxygen theives.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
what were you ancestors before islam existed ? or were they muslims since before time itself ? :pound:

like adux said you are rape product you fucking raand.

Dr.War

Tihar Jail
Banned
Ya fuckface, thats what your great gangbanged mother told you? You are effin shat on to this earth as a piglet for sure. You are effin race with no identity or moral values, You are basically oxygen theives.
All you say is my ancestors fucked your ancestors...Your sister is damned sexy bro...

Global Defence

New threads

Articles