So whats up with Bo Xilai

Do you support Bo Xilai's ouster?

• Yes I do

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • No I dont, he should form a separatist group to take on the CCP and get justice

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • No I dont, but he should walk away quietly without causing any trouble.

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I am not Chinese, just following the poll

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters

trackwhack

Yo, freedom loving Chinese...

Whats happening to your superstar Bo Xilai? :laugh:

cir

Bo will join the standing committe of the CCP Political Bureau as the top official responsible for law and order and national security, overseeing:

(1)The Supreme People's Court
(2)The Supreme People's Procuratorate
(3)The Ministry of Public security
(4)The Ministry of National Security
(5)The Armed Police Headquarters
(6)and other seurity-related departments in the Party、 the goverment and the military

trackwhack

Bo will join the standing committe of the CCP Political Bureau as the top official responsible for law and order and national security, overseeing:

(1)The Supreme People's Court
(2)The Supreme People's Procuratorate
(3)The Ministry of Public security
(4)The Ministry of National Security
(5)The Armed Police Headquarters
(6)and other seurity-related departments in the Party、 the goverment and the military
Dont give me a lowdown on what the CPCCC and the polit bureau does, I know what they are responsible for. My question is will he make it and what happens if he does not? Cracks aplenty in the CCP.

mylegend

Bo's son is driving Ferrari in US, and Bo is also the one ask and make everyone(even elementary and kindergarden kids...) to sing song to praise the communism and Mao, how ironic.

Last edited:

nimo_cn

Country flag
Bo's son is driving Ferrari in US, and Bo is also the one ask and forced everyone to sing song to praise the communism and Mao, how ironic.
Well, I thought the prince is living in Britain.

mylegend

Well, I thought the prince is living in Britain.
He was driving a Ferarri along with daughter of Republican Candidate Huntsman's daughter, got caught by the media. He is now in Harvard after he "graduated" from Oxford... Still driving Ferrari.

He also employed over 4 police vechicle during his dating trip with陈晓丹 in Xizang Province. Over 400 photo of their dating was uploaded to Facebook by Chen...It is ironic that while CCP ban the use of facebook in China, Bo's son and Chen(grand daughter of 陈云 another high ranking CCP official, daughter of 陈元) are using facebook until the their photos of lavish spending and abuse of privilege was being uploaded to the internet. You can find those photo if you dig deep to find it, but you need to use a proxy if you are in Mainland.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424053111904491704576572552793150470.html

http://www.chinese.rfi.fr/中国/20110219-中共红三代游西藏警车开道

Last edited:

nimo_cn

Country flag
Too sad the prince and the princess are breaking up, otherwise they can get married and rule China together. That would be romantic and legendary.

satish007

Too sad the prince and the princess are breaking up, otherwise they can get married and rule China together. That would be romantic and legendary.
nimo_cn are you accout hacked by someone? sexy girl Avata is changed too.

trackwhack

This is hilarious. The hero 3 years back is now villain. This was the same Bo Xilai that was cleansing China of thugs and was hailed as the future prez. Suddenly he is villain number one. As per the CCP that is. And now as per the CCP online army too.

Agreed he was brutal and a thug himself, but this chastising should have been done 3 years back when he was proclaimed hero and saviour. Wonder how much the president in waiting Xi jingpeng had to to with this - was he feeling threatened by Bo's popularity? Maybe...:lol:

Time for a two party system? Maybe. What will the CCP do if Bo rebels? Cough Cough if you get the drift.

satish007

Mods, please close this thread, this is top China security,nobody know what happened. and it is also political polite to avoid taking Chinese "Gandi" families.
or this forum will not only get DDos attcked by private but also Chinese military army.
BTW, are Gandis still ruling India?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Chongqing leader Bo Xilai speaks on deputy scandal
9 March 2012

A Chinese politician has spoken about a high-profile scandal that has led to intense speculation and wild rumours.

Bo Xilai, in charge in the city of Chongqing, said he was surprised to learn that his ex-police chief had run off to a US consulate.

Many suspect the policeman went there to seek asylum.

The incident could affect Mr Bo's chances of promotion later this year, when the Chinese Communist Party changes its top leaders.

In public at least, Chinese politics are sedate and predicable. But this scandal has flipped this world upside down.

It began when Chongqing's popular police chief, Wang Lijun, turned up at the US consulate in Chengdu, a few hours drive from where he worked.

He stayed a whole day and was only persuaded to leave after Chongqing's mayor dashed to the scene to "talk him round".

Mr Wang emerged from the consulate and into the waiting arms of the police. He is now under investigation.

Bo Xilai was involved because he had brought the dashing police chief to Chongqing to crack down on organised crime.

After a long silence, Mr Bo has now spoken about the incident, answering questions from journalists at a meeting on the sidelines of China's annual parliamentary session.

He said he did not imagine Mr Wang would run off. It came suddenly.

"I feel like I put my trust in the wrong person," he added, speaking at a meeting of Chongqing delegates to the parliament, officially called the National People's Congress (NPC).

Mr Bo said he was co-operating with the investigation into his former police chief, although he said he was himself was not implicated.

Leadership change

This is a sensitive time for Chinese leaders, who are preparing for a once-in-a-decade reshuffle at the top of the party and the government.

Bo Xilai has been tipped for promotion, but many think his connection to this scandal will dent his chances of getting a top job.

Mr Bo seems aware of this possibility and has kept a lower profile at this parliamentary session than in previous years.

Meetings of provincial delegates to the NPC are usually open to the press, but only a few hand-picked reporters were allowed to attend the Chongqing gathering. Others were stopped from entering by security guards.

Mr Bo is usually happy in the limelight.

The Chongqing party chief also failed to attend an important NPC meeting on Thursday, leading to questions about the reason why.

I had a cough and was not feeling well, was Mr Bo's comment on Friday.

It seems a weak excuse as this was not just any gathering. It was a meeting of the Chinese parliament, and all Mr Bo's colleagues were there.

BBC News - Chongqing leader Bo Xilai speaks on deputy scandal

trackwhack

Mods, please close this thread, this is top China security,nobody know what happened. and it is also political polite to avoid taking Chinese "Gandi" families.
or this forum will not only get DDos attcked by private but also Chinese military army.
Yes but we elected them. But you did not choose the CCP. They sodomized you into a slave nation.

And we will discuss whatever the hell we like. CCP does not own this website.

Back on the topic. Why is the 50 cent army not responding to my baits? Why is your hero Bo Xilai now a zero? C'mon speak up. You fatso baby prez was scared shitless of Bo? Obviously yes. :rofl:

Last edited:

Tolaha

Sir, You really think out-of-the-box! :thumb:

Gandhis are no longer ruling India, instead we have now handed over the reigns to the mafia and a mickey!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Bo is also like the Mafia.

He cannot be shaken down that fast.

He has his tentacles in the Chinese Communist system!

amoy

Long ago, I thought Bo was but an opportunist when he started to call for revival of Mao's thought, advocating "red culture" and fighting organized crimes in Chongqing. But gradually I changed my view. Among CCP bureaucrats over whom mediocrity prevails, Bo is outspoken and creative. He actually is critical (and sometimes satirical) of CCP's line adopted as from Deng, such as "pragmatism" - material oriented (GDP frenzy) while ignoring "spirituality" resulting in degenerated "morality", and pro "business" whereas ignoring the "grassroots" resulting in widening social disparity. Bo calls for corrections of policies, like what he commented on China's Gini coefficient recently.

Look at what Bo has achieved in Chongqing , which now is the fastest growing city, in the underdeveloped West China. And see it for yourself :thumb: And Bo seems to have arisen as a leftist banner, whereas the lame duck Wen on the opposite :lol:

Most of criticism about Bo is on his 'hedonic' son and his deputy who fought corruption with an iron fist.

Recommended reading:
Chicago on the Yangtze - By Christina Larson | Foreign Policy

改开以来政治局路线的螺旋发展和18大前的路线斗争树展 第2页
(聚焦人大)热议提辖事件

Global Defence

New threads

Articles