SmartPhone Buy - Decision Help

JayATL

Its not S2.
Or a Galaxy nexus with ICS. I switched from Iphone to Google nexus ICS . Huge difference . waiting on Google to have its rollout of its version of Siri- Apples Siri has its roots within DARPA. Google should be able to match it and out do it.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Or a Galaxy nexus with ICS. I switched from Iphone to Google nexus ICS . Huge difference . waiting on Google to have its rollout of its version of Siri- Apples Siri has its roots within DARPA. Google should be able to match it and out do it.
Frankly speaking I don't care about Voice command system, I use those apps only while driving but not that often though. I also find it stupid to talk to a machine asking her/him to find nearest best sushi restaurant for me. I might end up doing 5 different tasks using my fingers between time taken by voice assistant.

Google is coming up with Majel which will outsmart others probably with next Nexus launch by Motorola.

For me its all about access to hardware/software that I buy. No one other than Android will allow you to mod your device to the extent with which you may actually end up creating new AOSP itself!

Neil

Country flag
wait for htc edge or SGS3...they are gonna rule the market for long....

btw guys heard android coming out with new update jelly bean or something 5.0 is that true...??

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Can any one help me with my smart phone buy.....????

Budget no problem..... I just want max speed with longest stand by time......

Also has the windows based nokia released in our country yet...??? If so how is it

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Can any one help me with my smart phone buy.....????

Budget no problem..... I just want max speed with longest stand by time......

Also has the windows based nokia released in our country yet...??? If so how is it
Samsung Galaxy S2

Tolaha

Have Samsung Galaxy S2. Happy with my purchase.

my bro has that same mob but it has very small standby time....!!!!! it lasts hardly for one day...!!!! but is that the best there is...????
Charge usually lasts more than day with regular use for me. Switch on bluetooth/Wifi/GPS etc only when needed and choose a dimmer display when indoors.

However, if I play games or videos, then yes, battery gets drained real fast. But that's the same with all smart phones.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles