SmartPhone Buy - Decision Help

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Samsung Galaxy S 2

Nothing else is better.
Samsung Galaxy sucks...Its camera hangs and the Kevis Air does not work all the time. I totally regret buying it, thanks to listening to you guys! :D

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Dear Gents

I carry two phones, I have a blackberry bold 2 and a Nokia E61i(which I absolutely love), I am thinking of changing my E61i, with a new phone

Which one should I buy - Apple Iphone 4S, Samsung Note or HTC Sensation XE
Stick with Nokia.The Nokia Lumina 700 is good when it comes to the best touch screen. Dont change your brand, i totally regret buying Samsung Galaxy. Nothing new or great in it.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Samsung Galaxy sucks...Its camera hangs and the Kevis Air does not work all the time. I totally regret buying it, thanks to listening to you guys! :D
i recommended you htc...this is what happens when you dont listen to me. :cool2:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
HTC was all old models, your even worse. Go get make me sandwich byaatch.
htc is best...you got stingy!

as a matter of fact i got sandwiches made for my midnight snack...you know around 3am or so :D

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
htc is best...you got stingy!

as a matter of fact i got sandwiches made for my midnight snack...you know around 3am or so :D
How much is the HTC anyway? Does it cost more than the Galaxy? I saw all the models in Reliance electronics, none of the other compared to this in display quality or speed but it is not worth the price. I had an Nokia 5800 and that had everything from Wifi, GPS maps, 16GB memory and all the rest. This one costs twice as more and has nothing significant.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
How much is the HTC anyway? Does it cost more than the Galaxy? I saw all the models in Reliance electronics, none of the other compared to this in display quality or speed but it is not worth the price. I had an Nokia 5800 and that had everything from Wifi, GPS maps, 16GB memory and all the rest. This one costs twice as more and has nothing significant.
there hasn't been much improvements in smart phones over the past couple of years except for better camera or faster processor. i have htc hd2 and its more than 3 years old and can still run everything that the latest phone can run although a bit slower. Since my phone is compatible for half a dozen different operating system i can switch around at will.

im waiting to buy a phone that will give me significant improvement over my existing phone rather than minor improvement and no such phone exists that would be worthy to spend around 30k on it.

http://www.geardiary.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/HTC_HD2.jpg

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
there hasn't been much improvements in smart phones over the past couple of years except for better camera or faster processor. i have htc hd2 and its more than 3 years old and can still run everything that the latest phone can run although a bit slower. Since my phone is compatinle for half a dozen different operating system i can switch around at will.

im waiting to buy a phone that will give me significant improvement over my existing phone rather than minor improvement and no such phone exists that would be worthy to spend around 30k on it.

http://www.geardiary.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/HTC_HD2.jpg
Exactly. I broke my Nokia 5800 after 2years in a fit of rage! :p

I regret it now, that phone had everything for the small price. These new generation phones are a rip off.

Not worth going for.

trackwhack

Once upon a time the phrase Boys Toys meant screaming two strokes, gaz guzzling Chevy's, chainsaws and the likes. Today a boy's toy is an iSomething. :tsk:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Exactly. I broke my Nokia 5800 after 2years in a fit of rage! :p

I regret it now, that phone had everything for the small price. These new generation phones are a rip off.

Not worth going for.
You should have bought HTC Wildfire S for 12k.

Last edited by a moderator:

Adux

Country flag
Once upon a time the phrase Boys Toys meant screaming two strokes, gaz guzzling Chevy's, chainsaws and the likes. Today a boy's toy is an iSomething. :tsk:
Does it help that, I have a Ford Endevour SUV, with K&N kit, modified suspension, 3 amps 5.1 DVD system, have had more than my share of lasses going nuts in the backseat.

trackwhack

Does it help that, I have a Ford Endevour SUV, with K&N kit, modified suspension, 3 amps 5.1 DVD system, have had more than my share of lasses going nuts in the backseat.
Nice, Now get rid of the K&N and get your self some UNI pod filters. K&N is what Indian dealers pedal as awesome filters.

Adux

Country flag
I am a Blackberry guy, I never liked apple, though they are really awesome. I like the HTC and Samsung now.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag

I had that when i was 17years old! :D

Adux

Country flag

Last edited by a moderator:

Adux

Country flag
Nice, Now get rid of the K&N and get your self some UNI pod filters. K&N is what Indian dealers pedal as awesome filters.
I have had them for years, i am thinking of putting a BMS kit

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles