Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
BAT is unsuccessful more often than not ,it's just the PR of our esteemed media which has given them some "special" image.
We have seen their commandos lying dead like pigs and porks didn't even claim them.

So,your imagination that BAT will "CATCH" him is unreal , even if we give exact place and time to pakis ,still There's only a chance of ceasefire or maybe some suicide attack but No CATCHING by any BAT which btw I have heard is on recieving end from past couple of years now, and had a very bad 2019 .
Timing seems ominous what with his wife being heavily suspected of fraud and financial misdemeanour and with heavy hints that he was involved too.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Timing seems ominous what with his wife being heavily suspected of fraud and financial misdemeanour and with heavy hints that he was involved too.
rehne do sirji, don't read too much into amrapali fiasco... everyone associated with amrapali got screwed.
there is a reason i keep dissing desi lala companies, every company does these sort of things only a few get caught.

Enquirer

It's again Desi journalists sensationalizing the headlines with use of devious wordings.
Nothing that Dhoni & his wife have done sounds like fraud!
He was a brand ambassador....who got stiffed by the company....went to court & got a order to get paid. If the real estate company paid out of funds that it wasn't supposed to then it's not Dhoni's fault.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Why would India piss of Europeans? Any integration of Meteor will require a legal sale of the missiles to India.
They have repeatedly said that they will not let their missile be integrated with a Russian aircraft, as it can result in an information breach with the missile.

Enquirer

They have repeatedly said that they will not let their missile be integrated with a Russian aircraft, as it can result in an information breach with the missile.
That's my point!
If they refuse to SELL the missile then how can IAF do a 'jugaad' with Meteor missile? (leave alone pissing the 'Europeans' due to that jugaad)

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
That's my point!
If they refuse to SELL the missile then how can IAF do a 'jugaad' with Meteor missile? (leave alone pissing the 'Europeans' due to that jugaad)
We can buy a very large number for our Rafales, and reroute some of them for our sukhois without them knowing.

Enquirer

We can buy a very large number for our Rafales, and reroute some of them for our sukhois without them knowing.
India doesn't break contract rules!
Also, I don't think India has that level of skills to mate a Russian radar and French missile (Israelis perhaps!)

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
With meteor integration in sukhois we would piss off both the Russians and the Europeans. Still, I think we will do some secret Jugaad towards that end.
Well India can't afford to have only few fighters with high kill probability missiles while rest of the lot is armed with mediocre ones. First let meteor get integrated with Mirage2K and LCA. The secret jugaad that you are speaking of is translation software and hardware that Israelis can come up with for On-board computer.

This is all speculation for now because Russia may come up with next generation of long range A2A missiles that can stand in league of meteor and aim120D.

Pakiland may successfully have deepthroated Americans into releasing them latest hardware. They whored themselves to get latest AMRAAMs and other aid like AD, P8, AH-1Z. It's not for nothing that Imthedim and entire paki dispensation ran towards Washington on metro after they found Chinese hardware to be sub-standard.

Chinmoy

Country flag
Ohhh Is it? If I give you an example contrary

to what you have stated than will you stop bluffing here without any any knowledge?

Did they not know while putting this in their agenda for many elections post Ram janmabhoomi movement. If you don't have the guts than why are you lying to Hindus just to take their votes.
I would request you to kindly stop clowning and make a joke out of yourself. Which temple committee is headed by a Mulla/ Sulla or Paadri in first place?
Don't bring in the nonsense of a Communist leader or any political leader heading a committee. As I already mentioned that a committee set up by Hindus is responsible to bring in politicians among themself. No where in Indian constitution it has been written that a politician have to head or be a part of any religious committee nor any such rule has been enforced as far as I know.

Now coming to Ram Janambhumi agenda...... Here is BJP manifesto for 2014 and 2019.

http://cdn.narendramodi.in/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Manifesto2014highlights.pdf

http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/5798075-Bjp-Election-2019-Manifesto-English.html

Let me make things easier for you.

Manifesto 2014.png

2014 Manifesto

Manifesto 2019.png

2019 Manifesto

Could you point out where it has been written that BJP would supersede SC and start building Ram Mandir?

Now coming to Naamkaran of places. I think we should hold our horses as of now on this. Because in 2017 UP election, CM candidate for UP was no where to be seen. BJP fought it with the image and name of NaMo and they have won 83% seat with a increase of 265 seat. So lets see what Yogi Adityanath could pull off after changing name of cities.
But if we are to compare CM wise achievement, we could look at what Modi has achieved for and in Gujrat by not changing name of Ahmedabad and what Yogi Adityanath has achieved for and in UP by changing name of Allahabad. But here too Yogi Adityanath has not even completed his first tenure, so lets check our horses till 2021.
I would request you to kindly stop clowning and make a joke out of yourself. Which temple committee is headed by a Mulla/ Sulla or Paadri in first place?
Don't bring in the nonsense of a Communist leader or any political leader heading a committee. As I already mentioned that a committee set up by Hindus is responsible to bring in politicians among themself. No where in Indian constitution it has been written that a politician have to head or be a part of any religious committee nor any such rule has been enforced as far as I know.

Now coming to Ram Janambhumi agenda...... Here is BJP manifesto for 2014 and 2019.

http://cdn.narendramodi.in/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Manifesto2014highlights.pdf

http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/5798075-Bjp-Election-2019-Manifesto-English.html

Manifesto 2014.png

2014 Manifesto

Manifesto 2019.png

2019 Manifesto

Could you point out where it has been written that BJP would supersede SC and start building Ram Mandir?

Now coming to Naamkaran of places. I think we should hold our horses as of now on this. Because in 2017 UP election, CM candidate for UP was no where to be seen. BJP fought it with the image and name of NaMo and they have won 83% seat with a increase of 265 seat. So lets see what Yogi Adityanath could pull off after changing name of cities.
But if we are to compare CM wise achievement, we could look at what Modi has achieved for and in Gujrat by not changing name of Ahmedabad and what Yogi Adityanath has achieved for and in UP by changing name of Allahabad. But here too Yogi Adityanath has not even completed his first tenure, so lets check our horses till 2021.

Now coming to China................ Have you seen Chinese taking such a step against Uighurs or against Muslim in general in last decade? What made them so untouchable to everyone on Muslim issue? Its their economic power and interest which in turn has strengthened their position in world. Not some name changing scheme. BTW till date have you heard Xi Jinping uttering something against Islamic extremism? He is just working towards eradicating it. But before doing that he has taken his own sweet time in building his nation so strong that he doesn't face any opposition from within or out while going out all guns blazing.

We have a lot to learn from CONgis too on how to make the whole system work for you before pushing agendas around. Politics is not about pushing and satisfying your ego. Its about changing the scenario to meet your cause.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag

View attachment 36347
2014 Manifesto

View attachment 36348
2019 Manifesto

View attachment 36347
2014 Manifesto

View attachment 36348
2019 Manifesto

Now coming to China................ Have you seen Chinese taking such a step against Uighurs or against Muslim in general in last decade? What made them so untouchable to everyone on Muslim issue? Its their economic power and interest which in turn has strengthened their position in world. Not some name changing scheme. BTW till date have you heard Xi Jinping uttering something against Islamic extremism? He is just working towards eradicating it. But before doing that he has taken his own sweet time in building his nation so strong that he doesn't face any opposition from within or out while going out all guns blazing.

We have a lot to learn from CONgis too on how to make the whole system work for you before pushing agendas around. Politics is not about pushing and satisfying your ego. Its about changing the scenario to meet your cause.
It's you who makes a joke of yourself. If that was not possible than why they repeatedly cite it in their agenda that BJP will build Ram Temple and removing of article 370 and 35 A. Ofter coming to power, they make alliance with Mahebooba agreeing not to touch it. This double standard will work for some time but when time will change, they will go like Vajpayee.

I too support BJP till better option is not available. I am a supporter but not a Bhakta who defends anything. If take your crap somewhere else and stop writing these long boating illogical posts than it will be good for this forum.

Chinmoy

Country flag
It's you who makes a joke of yourself. If that was not possible than why they repeatedly cite it in their agenda that BJP will build Ram Temple and removing of article 370 and 35 A. Ofter coming to power, they make alliance with Mahebooba agreeing not to touch it. This double standard will work for some time but when time will change, they will go like Vajpayee.

I too support BJP till better option is not available. I am a supporter but not a Bhakta who defends anything. If take your crap somewhere else and stop writing these long boating illogical posts than it will be good for this forum.
You have completely taken leave of all your senses. Have you atleast read what was written and understood its meaning?

What good a hasty move would do? What if SC would order a stay on Ram Mandir building? Would you be happy with that?

As far as forming a coalition with PDP is concerned, mind that the short tenure itself has achieved such a base for BJP which even INC could dream of. You can't bulldoze your way into Kashmir and solve the issue. And for your kind information, article 35A is getting out of Kashmir as of now.

Try to think with brain rather then balls.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
You have completely taken leave of all your senses. Have you atleast read what was written and understood its meaning?

What good a hasty move would do? What if SC would order a stay on Ram Mandir building? Would you be happy with that?

As far as forming a coalition with PDP is concerned, mind that the short tenure itself has achieved such a base for BJP which even INC could dream of. You can't bulldoze your way into Kashmir and solve the issue. And for your kind information, article 35A is getting out of Kashmir as of now.

Try to think with brain rather then balls.
No I am fed of reading your idiotic post. I am repeatedly asking you that if supreme court is to decide everything, why they are telling in all elections that they will build Ram Temple.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You’ll get bloodier nose next time: Army chief to Pak on Kargil Vijay Diwas

There is a difference between talk and action.
We all know the situation in Pakistan right now.We all know who controls the country.
They are ready for anything to get money.

Once they get it, they will do what they have been doing for the last so many years,” the Army Chief said.

Don’t do it. Misadventures are normally not repeated. You will get a bloodier nose next time,” he said

idrw.org .Read more at India No 1 Defence News Website https://idrw.org/youll-get-bloodier-nose-next-time-army-chief-to-pak-on-kargil-vijay-diwas/ .

arya

Country flag
No I am fed of reading your idiotic post. I am repeatedly asking you that if supreme court is to decide everything, why they are telling in all elections that they will build Ram Temple.

humans nature changes before chair and on the chair .

Modi ji was hindu leader in gujrat but became secular on pm chair .

parivartan

Craigs

Country flag
Why doesn't SC call their bluff? Why don't the opposition parties do it? SC which is controlled by the Congis are blocking it waiting for BJP to override it so that it can be painted as acting above law. Hindus are a patient lot, we will wait (Have waited for 100s of years a few more won't make a difference). Anyway there is a temple there the only promise is to make it a huge permanent structure. The stigma called Babri masjid is already gone.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
J&K Bank Merger with Kotak Mahindra Bank or SBI

Removal of 35A

Removal of 370

Few good news are coming for our beloved Kashmiri brothers and Sisters within few months.

Hoping this Independence Day (15 August) will be BIG.

Wait for the biggest announcement of decades.

pankaj nema

Country flag
J&K Bank Merger with Kotak Mahindra Bank or SBI

Removal of 35A

Removal of 370

Few good news are coming for our beloved Kashmiri brothers and Sisters within few months.

Hoping this Independence Day (15 August) will be BIG.

Wait for the biggest announcement of decades.

I dont see any benefit coming out of These Repealing of Article 370 and 35 A

Since Kashmir valley is 97 percent Muslim
Hindus will not migrate

The entire State must be broken up into 3 parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles