Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Chini will project it as a win to their polulation who obviously don't know the details
because they concentrate on their work and leave things to govt to handle. That's why they are developing.
Maharaja ki tarah naseehatein nahi dete , yeh karlo who karlo..

square

Strategic Issues
still this withdraw favers the chinese....

since two month they were not able to patrol...

and by patrol , they mean venturing into others territory.....

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
wait for the clear message,nothing is clear now, may be both are agreed to discuss this matter in brics,that s why both side withdrawn(its my view).,...the picture will be clear in coming days

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
wait for the clear message,nothing is clear now, may be both are agreed to discuss this matter in brics,that s why both side withdrawn(its my view).,...the picture will be clear in coming days
There is no word as 'mutual withdrawal' mentioned by MEA nor by CFM.
I don't understand why media on the both side started jumping. This will continue till November.

Flame Thrower

China has activated its Psy ops ...Look at those looser comments the media has already written it as india couldnt withstand the chinese pressure ...:frusty::frusty:

China's Foreign Ministry on Monday said Indian troops had withdrawn to the Indian side of a disputed border area where the two countries' soldiers had been locked in stand-off for more than two months.

Speaking at a daily news briefing, ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying said Chinese troops would continue to patrol the disputed Doklam region.

“After three months of weathering Chinese pressure, I would deem it unlikely and unfortunate if India has withdrawn unilaterally,” Jayadev Ranade, President of the Centre for China Analysis and Strategy told News18.

“But we need to wait and see,” he added. Ranade said that he would tend to believe India’s version over China’s and thinks that the most likely outcome at Doklam is a mutual withdrawal of troops.

“For both countries, it would be a loss of face if it were not a mutual withdrawal,” he said. He added that in case of a mutual decision, the Chinese engineers would have to withdraw along with the troops and therefore the road construction by the Chinese, which was at the heart of the standoff, would have to be abandoned.
I know this would happen....

India can't media war. Hats off to PLA in this regard. They have chosen "the best person" i.e. Jayadev Ranade, President of the Centre for China Analysis and Strategy to do the job.

The name Jayadev and media (TV 18) to spread propaganda.

To everyone in the forum, whoever believed that India won, beware India is about to loose, lose the battle of Media.

Whoever thought it is a Bhutan Victory, wait for few years, atmost a decade, when J-20s and 31s buzzing in Lhasa; will change things in Doklam and any land conflict with Bhutan.

In my view, we may have won the battle of Doklam, but China has faced anything but defeat in the Doklam conflict... quoting Sun Tzu "We need to lose some battles in order to win the war"

Before anyone comment, I have a question for all of you "what did China loose by backing off in Doklam conflict!?"

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
It's Chinese foreign ministry official statement that India has pulled back troops now our foreign ministry should also confirm it that stand off is ended but only by maintaining the status quo.

Last time also their foreign office claimed that India has significantly reduced the troops from the area however Indian foreign ministry didn't confirmed or denied that

Last edited:

Kazah

porki media

Flame Thrower

It's Chinese foreign ministry official statement that India has pulled back troops now our foreign ministry should also confirm it that stand off is ended but only by maintaining the status quo.

Last time also their foreign office claimed that India has significantly reduced the reduced from the area however Indian foreign ministry didn't confirm or denied that
Even if they(Indian foreign office) do, China will manipulate the media to showcase that India had withdrawn unilaterally.

porki media
You'll also find Indian Media tweets in similar tone

Last edited:

Kazah

China India withdraws troops from Doklam. Road construction halted.

mahesh

Country flag
The decision of accepting to withdraw was all always with China. So they also planned a step by step procedure in place to project loosing victory to fool the world.
But what really India wants in complete strategic victory.
If there is a video of mutual withdrawal then its will surely be a self slap on Chinese face.

Sent from my irisX8 using Tapatalk

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
All international media like NYTimes, BBC saying that both the sides are withdrawing. Only porki media claiming that India is withdrawing
No here's from US:

Problem is our statement mentions neither 'mutual withdrawal' nor halt to road construction.

At this moment we don't have explicit proof of either and Chini will not admit it. If this is not corrected, we lose perception war

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
All international media like NYTimes, BBC saying that both the sides are withdrawing. Only porki media claiming that India is withdrawing
They have a propaganda machinery second only to China. Damn, one day they will create such a story that it's US which needs them, not vice-versa.
Oh fuck, that's already done, right?! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles