Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayfair

The thing is why are there no recent reports on this if the IB/LoC are heating up?

mayfair

My query was specifically in the context of recent statements from Bhadwa and Napaki politicians.

The first set of statements include those by Bhadwa calling for avenging the blood of his soldiers dying at the border. Now he could be referring to Afghan border, but somehow I believe were that the case, he would not specifically choose September 6.

Then there were statements "urging" the US to "lean on" India to "reduce tension on the border."

This leads me to believe that the two sets of statements are pretty much inter-connected.

Now that leads me to ask, what the heck is happening on LoC/IB that has the Napakis :crying::crying: and whining. I cannot recall too many reports in either media on this.

delbruky

THE VALOR OF BHAI SATI DAS 1621-1675
Country flag
Nothing new. Situation is so bad for pakis that now they are begging US to ask India to stop aggression on border. Clearly they can't handle Indian fire.
Creating CFV from PAK side was the norm so as to provide cover fire and abet infiltration. If paki ass is indeed hurting as you claim then that pain must corroborate with a drop in infiltration from pak side. Would you mind sharing any chaiwala info on the pak side coming from your folks in J&K?

Chinmoy

Country flag
Creating CFV from PAK side was the norm so as to provide cover fire and abet infiltration. If paki ass is indeed hurting as you claim then that pain must corroborate with a drop in infiltration from pak side. Would you mind sharing any chaiwala info on the pak side coming from your folks in J&K?
Problem with Pakistan is that they got themself into a sticky position. First they have created and used these Jihadis to fight a proxy war. Gave them every possible strategic and political support. make them a crucial tool in their foreign policy against India. But in the process they forgot that they would not be able to control them.

Now because of them if their ass is getting banged day in and out, even then they have no tool to stop or even ask them to stop. The moment they would stop investing in them, they would have to face them. Now even internally they have got so radicalized that there is a grater danger of a civil war if they start acting against these Jihadis. A classic case of Pakistanized Bhasmasur.

So we are not going to see any drop in infiltration.

Indibomber

India. But in the process they forgot that they would not be able to control them.
Who says Jihadis are not in control? Probably you are falling for the gimmick by ISI to fool goras. Pak Army is Jihad army on payroll jihadis are also pak army but not third party payroll.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
good slavery by you Pidi and you win a good pidi patta for you pidi neck from your 10jp slave master..
Thank you for the patta, Italian puppy. Hope you came satisfactorily with such a thoughtful comment.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
If paki ass is indeed hurting as you claim then that pain must corroborate with a drop in infiltration from pak side.
Pain and infiltration, both are not directly proportional. That is the mistake most of you make. Anyways, most terrorists these days are home grown. Look at the list of porks getting killed. They are locals.

Would you mind sharing any chaiwala info on the pak side coming from your folks in J&K?
I wouldn't even if I had. Clearly, my chaiwala source will not convince you, only an Italian pizza will.

Berkut

Country flag
Sirji drop in infiltration and hurting are not correlated. The ones who are sent across are cannon fodder. It doesn't matter how many are halaled.

Pandeyji

Country flag

Chinmoy

Country flag
Who says Jihadis are not in control? Probably you are falling for the gimmick by ISI to fool goras. Pak Army is Jihad army on payroll jihadis are also pak army but not third party payroll.
I am not falling for any ISI gimmick. The problem with Jihadis and PA is, they would be in control as long as PA would keep on supporting them. The moment PA would stop support, these dogs would turn on them.

Look at TTP. The very reason Mushraff coined the term Good Taliban, Bad Taliban. Good Taliban is the one whom Pakistan supports, bad Taliban is the one whom they don't and who acts against PA. Taliban as a whole is been born from Pakistani womb itself. Bad Taliban don't have anyone from Israel fighting against Ummah.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Now because of them if their ass is getting banged day in and out, even then they have no tool to stop or even ask them to stop. The moment they would stop investing in them, they would have to face them. Now even internally they have got so radicalized that there is a grater danger of a civil war if they start acting against these Jihadis. A classic case of Pakistanized Bhasmasur.

So we are not going to see any drop in infiltration.
Correct! In short, they are riding a hydra headed monster that's now out of control. If they dismount, it will turn around to chew them. So they have no choice but to continue with their antics. They don't want to get fukd by these mercenaries they have raised, do they? And I'm not even going into the millions of rupees the ISI is getting for funding terrorism in Kashmir and Afghanistan, most of it which is going into the pockets of their khaki generals who are laughing all the way to the bank.

Thus there's no chance of the khakis changing their doctrine of waging proxy wars in Kashmir and Afghanistan. There's much to lose if they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles