Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalakaar

@Assassin
You dumbfuck Pakis can only be assassins hiding behind Burkhas just like your army is hiding behind civilians in POK and using them by sending Pakjabis from Pindi and Sialkot.

How more cheap can you become, by the way most you think are you are light skinned Jhandukhors but you know when Indian army caught your NLI mard e Jahils in Kargil they looked like dark chocolate brownies. LOL!! Was that shelling effect or Hindu DNA :p :D

Assassin

@Assassin
You dumbfuck Pakis can only be assassins hiding behind Burkhas just like your army is hiding behind civilians in POK and using them by sending Pakjabis from Pindi and Sialkot.

How more cheap can you become, by the way most you think are you are light skinned Jhandukhors but you know when Indian army caught your NLI mard e Jahils in Kargil they looked like dark chocolate brownies. LOL!! Was that shelling effect or Hindu DNA :p :D
Dam the way your butt is on fire seems I have hit some nerve. Still Mr you are getting beating of lifetime at LOC and Working Boundary and we would love to strike more.

Kalki_2018

Country flag
Dam the way your butt is on fire seems I have hit some nerve. Still Mr you are getting beating of lifetime at LOC and Working Boundary and we would love to strike more.
LOL The only butt on fire is pakis. Pakis are getting ahalaled like good piggies on eid. I simply love it. I have a paki working in my office in US. He was shit scared after coming back from pakistan. Said he saw some dead bodies and villagers in paki punjab scared stiff of the Indian shelling.They were seriously worried about war and India breaking pakistan into 4. Paki army and rangers are getting slaughtered like there is no tomorrow. No wonder the pakis keep begging for ceasefire and Indian diplomats are called to stop the shelling.

Pandeyji

Country flag
In Kargil yes they were also wearing uniforms. Our soldiers were all brought back. All have graves here in Pakistan.
Dude it took you guys 11 years to even accept that those who died in Kargjl were your soldiers & you say that your army respected it's soldiers. You would deny what your journalists say, what your ex-army or ex-ISI chiefs say, wouldn't believe what your politicians say, only ISPR is the beshtest truest sauce in the world.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/international/Pakistan-lists-Kargil-war-dead/article15691427.ece/amp/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles