Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag

now. a days no one is caring of ceasefire violation s.....now it's as usual.......,.
I used to avidly keep track of this thread for a few years, how many of our guys got martyred, how many of theirs did we roast. But I've become completely cynical now. The Indian army is satisfied with responding proportionately or slightly disproportionately. But nothing really changes. No concrete action has been taken to deter the pakistanis from continuing this practice, if that's even possible. No matter how much we shout for the big guns, they are never used despite the provocations from the other side. So if our Army is satisfied in keeping things the way they are, with a few of our guys getting killed every few months, and in return we kill a few of them, then I don't see any use in keeping track of this topic anymore. My respect to our men at the border. But I won't hold false hope of the situation improving.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Just send in the special forces. It's high time we made a statement.
Yes send in special forces in high tech combat gear with awesome background music.
But where will you send ?
ISI is not that stupid to place them in such place where RAW and NDS can easily track them. This nabbing has been planed for long time. One team will nab while another will wipe out tracks. Before you send in SF , you need tough intel and location from reliable source. And pakis won't hide them in small mud huts with some dozens al-qaida with AK47 around them. Before kidnaping they must have chosen secured location.
Thats what I say RAW must pick up its pace and must bring more agents into field.

singhboy98

Country flag
Yes send in special forces in high tech combat gear with awesome background music.
ISI is not that stupid to place them in such place where RAW and NDS can easily track them. This nabbing has been planed for long time. One team will nab while another will wipe out tracks. Before you send in SF , you need tough intel and location from reliable source. And pakis won't hide them in small mud huts with some dozens al-qaida with AK47 around them. Before kidnaping they must have chosen secured location.
Thats what I say RAW must pick up its pace and must bring more agents into field.
Isn't the intel part of the operation sort of obvious? I was talking more along the lines of making a statement. SF is just one of the tools that can be used to make one.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Isn't the intel part of the operation sort of obvious? I was talking more along the lines of making a statement. SF is just one of the tools that can be used to make one.
Even though RAW manages to get whereabouts of missing Engineers it might be complicated to give green signal to Rescue operations . Since ISI and Pak army has taken them for negotiations . Let us see how it will turn.

AMCA

Country flag
#BreakingNews || Infiltration bid foiled by army near LoC in Handwara forests of Kupwara District North Kashmir , three militants killed . Operation on sources tells @indiablooms 5 militnats sneaked into this side early this morning .

Pandeyji

Country flag
Don't get hyper. If the army carried the ops as our forum members suggest, half of India would be wiped out. It really infuriates me sometimes how little understanding of geopolitics or strategy our forum members display. You just pick a name & they start saying nuke them

IndiaRising

Country flag
Usually, Pakistan summons the deputy high commissioner.

However, this time the Indian envoy was called in because of the severity of the ceasefire violation.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1714028/1-nsc-meeting-called-amid-rising-loc-tensions/
NSC meet over killing of 4 civilians? Chutiya samjha hain kya. oh wait, defense.pk wale samjha hain kya? :pound:

they are getting spanking of a lifetime. it is getting to the point where you can't even hide military deaths as civilian deaths. ISPR propagandists are like "Humse na ho payega" :laugh:

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Don't get hyper. If the army carried the ops as our forum members suggest, half of India would be wiped out. It really infuriates me sometimes how little understanding of geopolitics or strategy our forum members display. You just pick a name & they start saying nuke them
When did I mention Nuke in my post ?
I was just explaining another carrying out Rescue Operation in foreign country is not easy one. And if those hostages are in Pak land , then forget sending SF. Thats what I meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles