Six arrested for 'naked race' in Pakistan

Blackwater

Lahore: Pakistani police have arrested six youngsters in Punjab province for organising a "naked race" with Rs. 20,000 as the prize money, officials said today.

According to officials at Gorali police check post, the youngsters - Arif, Maskeen, Arshad, Waqar, Ehsan and Abid - had decided among themselves that the winner of the race in Gujrat district, 120 km from Lahore, would bag Rs. 20,000.

As the naked youths made their way from Gorali to Nat village, local residents spotted them and informed police.

A police team reached the area and arrested them. A case was registered against them and police seized the prize money.

The local residents demanded strict action against the youths.

Six arrested for 'naked race' in Pakistan's Punjab province | NDTV.com

Menhit

Seriously, this reminded me of Naga Sadhu race to take bath first during Kumbh Mela :lol: Anyways, those youngsters might have thought to have some adventure out of boredom. lol

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Pakistan is sure a country of wonders

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
No girl participated ? :confused: :(

Neeraj Mathur

Country flag
first drone attack
second polio
third gay
fourth naked race
fifth ?

happy

:pound::rofl: First thought that there were other participants also. At least, sanity prevailed in the spectators :)

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Seriously, this reminded me of Naga Sadhu race to take bath first during Kumbh Mela :lol: Anyways, those youngsters might have thought to have some adventure out of boredom. lol
Pakis often kill each other in boredom, now running naked. Do you understand anything about Naga Sadhus?

Menhit

Pakis often kill each other in boredom, now running naked. Do you understand anything about Naga Sadhus?
Yes, I have seen a Naga Sadhu race earlier during Kumbha Mela for taking bath on TV and when I read this news then that scene came into my mind.

Menhit

What on earth made you to compare Naga Sadhus with pakis?
Apart from naked body and race, there is one very interesting analogy between the two. Sadhus take Sanyasa or renounce materials because they are Vairagis from mind. Vairagya is the time when one gets detached from material world or Sansara. Now, this detachment is very much similar to boredom that youngsters face at the time of economic slow down. Unemployed youths have very little interesting around them so, they get detached from world and indulge into things like alcohol, drugs and other forbidden things to get back the interest in regular social life.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles