Sister got an eyebrow piercing ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
:frusty:
So I noticed that in the new pictures my sister posted on facebook, she has an eyebrow piercing. She sure as hell didn't have it done over the summer, that I know. I think it's stupid and trashy just like tattoos. Wtf is wrong with her?
We always used to make fun of people who got tattoos and/or various piercings. Can't believe this sh!t.

Last edited:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
:frusty:
So I noticed that in the new pictures my sister posted, she has an eyebrow piercing. She sure as hell didn't have it done over the summer, that I know. I think it's stupid and trashy just like tattoos. Wtf is wrong with her? I'm seriously getting worried.
We always used to make fun of people who got tattoos and/or various piercings. Can't believe this sh!t.
Seems like you are a good brother. Always looking out for her, hounding her FB page. :thumb:
:troll:
Ask her to join DFI.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
The thing is it's so uncharacteristic of her. That's what is so weird about it. Also it's sudden.
I understand your concern.
Maybe you should talk to her directly if you are so concerned, or to her parents.
Posting it here will not really help you much, I'm just saying. There probably are forums out there for this kinda stuff.
PS: where are the pics ? :troll:

pankaj nema

Country flag
Dont talk to her till she mends her ways

Stay strong and tough . Even if your parents allow this you can lay down
your own personal rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles