Sindhudesh Liberation Army: A Ray Of Hope For Oppressed Sindhis

Sindhifreedomfighter

Sindhudesh Liberation Army: A Ray Of Hope For Oppressed Sindhis | The Conflict Watch

By Meeragh Singh:

Activist of Sindhudesh Liberation Army

Sindh has remained slave its most of time under different imperialist nations. Due to its prosperity and full of resources most of the imperialist nations occupied it. It was occupied by Arabs, Tatarians, Arghoons, Mughals and Pakistanis. Some have occupied sindh in the name of religion while some have occupied its natural resources and kept under their invasion. But sindhis never remained under their supervision, they roared like lion and faught with full refusal. Sometimes they fought like Maha Raja Daahar the first martyred against Arab Imperialists and some times in the supervision of Doolah Darya Khan for defending their homeland Sindh against Arghoon Imperialists. This rebut of sindhis against imperialists caused to keep safe their language, culture and civilization till today on the map of the world.

This refusal and denying of Sindhis is so long and they have got astonishing tales of sacrificing and patriotism. In the current circumstances sindh has been remained slave since 1843. From 1843 to 1947, Sindh remained under British imperialism. In the rule of British Shaheed Soorihya Badshah announced Guerrilla warfare against British Imperialists. During the warfare they hanged Soorihya Badshah and stopped that movement. From 1947 to 2013 Sindh is under Pakistan Imperialism in the name of religion. But sindhis are fighting with full zest against every imperialism. They founded a new freedom fighting organization which is famous among all sindhis with the name of Sindhudesh Liberation Army. The liberation Army was founded by Commander Darya Kahn in 2010. But its historical background is given below.

Jeay Sindh Inqlabi Mahaz (Jeay Sindh Revolutionary Front):

It was founded by Shafi Mohammad Burfat and many others in the decade of 1980. In the time of 80s, the national movement of sindhudesh was pure political in its nature. Shafi Mohammad Burfat announced this through a press conference that the freedom of Sindhudesh is just possible through insurgency. After the press conference Pakistan state with the help of its military institutions launched an operation but failed to stop the Front. JSRF was not that much active but it started a propaganda campaign of freedom of SINDHUDESH through insurgency in all over sindh. The front got so much support in mass. It also gained attraction from the secular countries of the world. In the era of 1988 Pakistani establishment and its filthy agencies created a dispute among Sindhis and Muhajirs (Urdu Speaking Sindhis) which caused a great havoc in sindh. State booked Shafi Mohammad Burfat in different cases and he started living as an exile. On the one side its JSRF was not that much stable and on the other-side Shafi Mohammad Burfat remained exile so the movement stopped for time being.

Emergence of Jeay Sindh Qomi Mahaz (JSQM):

After the death of G.M Syed, who was the founder of the ideology of Sindhudesh, freedom fighting organizations of Sindhudesh realized that they must struggle in a one form for the freedom of Sindhudesh. Jeay Sindh Qomi Mahaz (JSQM) is the result of Jeay Sindh Tahreek (JST), Jeay Sindh Mahaz (JSM) and Jeay Sindh Revolutionary Front (JSRF). Shafi Mohammad Burfat questioned over the policy of JSQM and asked for the Resistive Wing. Over this most of his members objected and refused to establish a Resistive wing. After this Shafi Mohammad Burfat along with his members resigned over the membership of of JSQM and in 2000-01 founded a new Political Party Jeay Sindh Muttahida Mahaaz (JSMM).

Shafi Burfat political representative of Sindh & Chairman of JSMM

JSMM And Sindhudesh National Liberation Movement (SNLM)

After the emergence of JSMM, Shafi Mohammad Burfat was its first party Chairman, who declared the idea that the freedom of Sindhudesh is only possible through the National Resistance. He, with his companions took oath at shrine of Sain G.M Syed and in 2003, suddenly Gas pipelines, Railway Tracks, Government Banks, High Transmission lines of electricity were destroyed through crackers and it was owned by the commander of Sindhudesh National Liberation Movement Ghulam Hussain Chandio. He declared through a pamphlet that we will destroy everything of Pakistan Imperialist till the freedom of Sindhudesh. The series of crackers continued whole year and Pakistani state institutions launched an operation against all freedom fighting organizations including JSMM. During operation state made JSMM responsible for all violence happened in 2003-4. JSMM was of four years when state launched an operation against it and it was consists of only 156 members. Through the operation state abducted its central body and active members. But SNLA continued its struggle with the same spirit but that was not as much effective and state continued its operation for two years and in that operation 80% activists of JSMM were abducted.

Re-emergence of JSMM:

The leaders and activists of JSMM who were booked in different cases, they were released in 2008-09. The once again worked with new spirit and organized the organization with new infrastructure and it came to be the 2nd largest political party among all national parties of sindh. Most of the nation found JSMM as the voice of sindh and joined JSMM in large ratio.

Foundation of Sindhudesh Liberation Army:

When JSMM re-emerged with new spirit and with full mass then the questions were raised about the organizational policy of JSMM that why she is not practicing the policy of "Freedom through Violence"? Different rumors were spread among sindh against JSMM as it was the leading organization in Sindh. In the era of 2010 a series of bomb blasts was done in different cities of sindh namely, sukkur, Ghotki, Khairpur, Nawabshah, Hyderabad, Karachi and its railway tracks were destroyed. The series of bomb blasts rocked whole sindh. People propagated that the series of blasts was made by the commander of Sindhudesh Liberation National Movement, Ghulam Hussain Chandio. But it came to the knowledge of people through newspapers and leaflets thrown at the blast sites that the blasts were made by Sindhudesh Liberation Army (SLA) and its Chief Commander Darya Khan claimed responsibility. A question raised in whole sindh that who is Darya Khan? People propagated according to their opinion that it is no one except Shafi Burfat. Shafi Burfat favored the series of blasts and called Darya Khan as the real son of soil and ordered his party members that you must advocate SLA in whole sindh and from today every member of JSMM is advocate of SLA. SLA appeared totally different from other armies of the oppressed nations it rocked whole state just in a single day with a series of blasts cracked in different cities. It set a new example in the history of Guerrilla warfare movements. SLA rocked whole state by blasting continuously from 11 February 2011 to 17 February 2011. It cracked Gas Pipelines and Railway tracks by doing 26 blasts for 6 days. After series of blasts state launched operation against JSMM and state killed 2 senior vice chairman namely Sirai Qurban Khuhawar, Noorullah Tunio and other leaders Zulifqar Kolachi, Aejaz Solangi, Rooplo Cholyani and Muzafar Bhutto. But blasts were cracked with new spirit and last time it cracked 26 blasts in 6 days but after the operation it cracked 28 blasts in just single day. State continued its operation through ISI and MI against JSMM. During operation in May 2012 SLA cracked 36 bomb blasts in national banks of Pakistan in just few hours. After the second series of blasts state and its agencies killed JSMM's General Secretary Muzafar Bhutto and threw his dead body at road as they stop blasting but SLA didn't stop its activities and continued its struggle and killed 10 Paki Terrorists including 3 ISI workers at main Qazi Ahmed Road in a Bus. After the killings of Paki-Panjabis; state and its institutions were worried that this will create the same circumstances like in Baluchistan. ISI and MI didn't find the solution of problem so powers were given to rangers. Rangers with the help of police launched operation against JSMM activists, they searched their homes and tortured their family members but they didn't find a single member inside home.

Today sindhudesh liberation Army is a ray of hope for all oppressed sindhis. Every sindhi is loving and seeing in the eyes of Chief Commander Darya Khan. Even though they do not have the idea about its look and they haven't seen Darya Khan but they call their sons with the name of Darya Khan. Darya khan has become the voice of Sindh. He is struggling as a real son of soil. Every sindhi and activist of JSMM is appealing the commander of SLA Darya Khan for the revenge of national heroes, who were killed by Pakistan state. As on the birthday of Sain G.M Syed, Saima Bhutto the wife Muzafar Bhutto and Pirah Khuhawar Daughter of Sirai Qurban Khuhawar also appealed Chief Commander of SLA for the revenge of sindhi national martyrs. Sindhi nation believes in his struggle and it will never end aimlessly but will end with the freedom of SINDHUDESH.

Meeragh Singh is student of international relations in New Delhi; You may email the author at: [email protected]

Decklander

RAW needs to upgrade its ground assets in Sindh again and ensure full support to Sindh freedom movement to teach Pak a lesson for J&K ,terrorism in India & counterfiet currency racket against India. Sindh has a direct border with India unlike Balochistan and NWFP & FATA. We can provide unlimited support to Sindhi freedom Fighters

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
he's a false flagger

CAn he speak in sindhi?
can he answer my question(asked by my sindhi friend) about there culture?
can he answer my question i will ask from him about pakistan.?
had he ever been to karachi?if so can he answer my question regarding karachi?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
he's a false flagger

CAn he speak in sindhi?
He is not a false flagger.

Sindhifreedomfighter

he's a false flagger

CAn he speak in sindhi?
I believe its a waste of time to prove you my identity because you are not going to accept. But again I allow you to ask any thing to satisfy your suspicions.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles