Sindhi Separatist Organization - JSQM to protest outside Chinese Embassy

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Re: Biggest Sindhi Separatist Organization the JSQM will stage a Rally infront of Chi

good kick out skimming Chinese.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Re: Biggest Sindhi Separatist Organization the JSQM will stage a Rally infront of Chi

Biggest Sindhi Separatist Organization the JSQM will stage a Rally infront of Chinese Embassy in Karachi. This rally is against financing of anti-sindh projects by china.
Sir please tell us , if you would, what are the "anti-sindh" projects which prc-dragon is financing ? please - and thanks in advance

Sindhifreedomfighter

Sir please tell us , if you would, what are the "anti-sindh" projects which prc-dragon is financing ? please - and thanks in advance
For the moment, govt, with help of china, plans to construct a whole new city for the elite and non locals (non sindhis) some 100 km away from karachi. Sindhis suspect this project will only benefit the elite and the non locals. If this new planned city is build sindhis expect more flooding of non sindhis to sindh which will turn sindhis into minority..
We the sindhis demand to renovate the existing cities and provide at least basic health n education facilities to the existing cities n towns of sindh, rather than building a whole new city for the elites and businessmen n the traders..

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag

For the moment, govt, with help of china, plans to construct a whole new city for the elite and non locals (non sindhis) some 100 km away from karachi. Sindhis suspect this project will only benefit the elite and the non locals. If this new planned city is build sindhis expect more flooding of non sindhis to sindh which will turn sindhis into minority..
We the sindhis demand to renovate the existing cities and provide at least basic health n education facilities to the existing cities n towns of sindh, rather than building a whole new city for the elites and businessmen n the traders..
i appreciated your reply - thanks for informing Sir.

Sindhifreedomfighter

Im not Sir.

Im just Sindhi. I prefer to be called by my first name only. But I regret I cant disclose my name.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles