Sindhi Nationalists Celebrating the Holi

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
:facepalm:

Dude why all this lies, propaganda & unnecessary bashing ? pakistan was part of Akanda Bharath before its independence from India & its indigenous people were Hindu. Accept the fact that you all your ancestors were once were Hindus & were forced to convert.
yes pakistan was a part of akhand bharat.only if by akhand bharat you mean the merger of Ancient Pakistan with bharat as akhand bharat that too because of foriegn invaders otherwise the pakistanis like now even in the past never wanted to be a part or with bharat

Tolaha

Small minorities of pakistan had hindu incesters(0.25%-0.35%) the reason they are termed as mahajars and are not respected in india because of there true origin

as per my suggestion buddhism is to be declared the 2nd official religion of pakistan considering that it belong to the ancient pakistan and having rich history with ancient Pakistan

as someone said it is also a dharmic religion..so what?
it doesnt matter.matter what is siddhart buddha left hinduism and followed the path of buddhism in the present day Pakistan
:facepalm: Why was I born on this planet?

Anyway folks.... Good luck debating the origins of Buddhism with someone who can't even get the name of the founder right! :thumb:

Last edited:

Vishwarupa

Country flag
yes pakistan was a part of akhand bharat.only if by akhand bharat you mean the merger of Ancient Pakistan with bharat as akhand bharat that too because of foriegn invaders otherwise the pakistanis like now even in the past never wanted to be a part or with bharat
Ancient pakistan was part of Bharath well before Foreigners invaded India. Your past was Hinduism.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
:facepalm: Why was I born on this planet?

Anyway folks.... Good luck debating the origins of Buddhism with someone who can't even get the name of the founder right! :thumb:
well i agree he was a hindu..but as per indian members.he later left hinduism

only 0.25%-0.35% pakistanis has hindu ancesters..

anyway what is your defination of ancient?

doesnt 5000 years old pakistan can be considered as ancient pakistan?

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Ancient pakistan was part of Bharath well before Foreigners invaded India. Your past was Hinduism.
in the previous post you said akhand bharat?now only bharat?

our past is not hinduism because as per many reputed books about pakistan history..hindu were not allowed to enter ancient pakistan
than how can our ancesters be hindu?

yes i agree buddhist and even jains were allowed into pakistan

Tolaha

Who is "he" here? And if I'm guessing that the person you are referring to is the person that I think is, then no, "he" did not leave Hinduism.

Whatever the religion, its always those recent converts who are most rabidly religious, more so than the founders themselves. Pakistanis proves this point.

Vishwarupa

Country flag
in the previous post you said akhand bharat?now only bharat?

our past is not hinduism because as per many reputed books about pakistan history..hindu were not allowed to enter ancient pakistan
than how can our ancesters be hindu?

yes i agree buddhist and even jains were allowed into pakistan
I got it those so called reputed books which you have read are written by mullas. Any way forget it.

Buddism & Jainism are off shoot of Hinduism & your forefather were Hindus.

Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Who is "he" here? And if I'm guessing that the person you are referring to is the person that I think is, then no, "he" did not leave Hinduism.

Whatever the religion, its always those recent converts who are most rabidly religious, more so than the founders themselves. Pakistanis proves this point.
well i was reffering to the Great Buddha..

recent converts?even though you know majority of the present generation of pakistanis are muslim by birth

Tolaha

well i was reffering to the Great Buddha..

recent converts?even though you know majority of the present generation of pakistanis are muslim by birth
There are many Buddhas, for your information. What's the name of the Buddha that you are referring to?

Majority of present generation are Pakistanis? So what about other Pakistanis, what are they? Most Pakistanis are indeed Muslims from a few generations. But they probably had many more generations of Hindus than Muslims!

Blackwater

the true origin of ancient cant be backed up because of no solid proof beyond pre 5000 years

Pakistan civilization(also known as indus civilization) is one of the bold proof

apart from you, nobody knows pakistan at that times( IVC)

warriorextreme

Country flag

A representative from India at the UN Assembly began: "Before beginning my talk, I want to tell you something about Rishi Kashyap of Kashmir, after whom Kashmir is named. When Rishi Kashyap struck a rock and it brought forth water, he thought, 'What a good opportunity to have a bath.' He took off his clothes, put them aside on the rock and entered the water. When he got out and wanted to dress, his clothes had vanished. A Pakistani had stolen them."

The Pakistani representative jumped up furiously and shouted, "What are you talking about? The Pakistanis weren't there then."

The Indian smiled and said, "And now that we have made that clear, I will begin my speech saying that Kashmir has been an integral part of India all along."

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
A representative from India at the UN Assembly began: "Before beginning my talk, I want to tell you something about Rishi Kashyap of Kashmir, after whom Kashmir is named. When Rishi Kashyap struck a rock and it brought forth water, he thought, 'What a good opportunity to have a bath.' He took off his clothes, put them aside on the rock and entered the water. When he got out and wanted to dress, his clothes had vanished. A Pakistani had stolen them."

The Pakistani representative jumped up furiously and shouted, "What are you talking about? The Pakistanis weren't there then."

The Indian smiled and said, "And now that we have made that clear, I will begin my speech saying that Kashmir has been an integral part of India all along."
do you have any source to support this?or something again from rss india tv?

Sindhifreedomfighter

"Indigenous people of ancient Pakistan"...
The world must change its history books...
There was a coin found at the ruins of ancient Moen Jo Darro site, the words carved on the coin were "Islamic Democratic Republic of Pakistan"

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
20-30% buddhist..
may be 0.25-0.35% hindu(disputed claim)

rest indigenous people of ancient Pakistan
You never stop to brainwash yourself with fantasies of your own. Can you provide us with some historical verifiable proof of the same, if you have noting to show for the least you can do is stop posting your fantasies.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
the true origin of ancient cant be backed up because of no solid proof beyond pre 5000 years

Pakistan civilization(also known as indus civilization) is one of the bold proof
Indus civilization is not a Pakistani civilization. Your civilization started only 65 years ago and that is truth no matter how long you stay in denial. Get of your high horse and accept the history as it is and be proud of it. Your civilization started after Independence and we can all see the result of that in the present day to day life.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles