Sikhs of Nankana Sahib: Life Under the Shadow of Towering Hate

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Why is this thread talking about the configuration of Indian Army?
Back to the topic please.

SilentKiller

Country flag
lol why would i do so
that for the indians.
because a lier always do so.
1) u will never accept u are from indian subcontinent and not from arabia even if DNA test are done.
2) U people only accepted different religion called islam and that's only difference now.
3) U people hate all non-muslims but want to live in USA or west but want shria implemented there, fools:p
4) U are shit beggers, earlier begging to US and now China, u have tendency to be slave.
5) U make fake accounts on FB to prove u r right.
6) China labels copied things as made in China and u label them as made in pakistan.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
well i meant the text books of india.

and i have already presented the reason of mughal empires map.
Textbooks on history has been shaped by Romila Thapar amongst others.

This is what the Citation presented by Oxford University to Romila Thapar while conferring on her an honorary Doctorate of Letters, 2002 stated:

"..an historian who is indefatigable in the pursuit of knowledge and prolific in its publication, and who is above all a devoted partisan of the truth. ... The early history of the country has been illuminated by Professor Thapar, whom I now present, more than by almost any other scholar. An historian of that period who seriously wishes to refute accepted fictions and dispel the general darkness will need several high qualities..."

Romila Thapar is taken to be a Left wing historian who does not believe in 'communalising history'!

Decklander

Not an honest analysis, considering that Sikhs are ~10% (were closer to 20% three decades back) of the Indian army despite making up less than 2% of India's whole population.
Yes, as percentage of population, the contribution of sikhs is probably highest.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Yes, as percentage of population, the contribution of sikhs is probably highest.
We all contribute in our own little ways, including the DFI!

Let us not divide society more than what the politicians have done to us!

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Not surprising. Punjabi muslims have always despised Sikhs and made fun of them even more than hindus. Pakjabis have a uncontrollable hatred toward Sikhs and are at the forefront in mocking the Sikhs. THey make more sikh jokes than anyone else!

Ironically, some khalistanis love pakjabis and pakistan. Some sikhs feel more in common with pakjabis. Such misguided fools!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles