Sikhs of Nankana Sahib: Life Under the Shadow of Towering Hate

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
the last i heard..animal sex had its origin in india.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiat.../36563306_1_cow-conjugal-rights-unnatural-act

i dont want to go in detail about the marriages and one sided love of indians with animals

the above news is only few months older

Confirming the incident, Lokesh Marco SHO Linga Police station, told media that a farmer caught him naked in his cowshed. The accused was in inebriated condition, he said. Local veterinary experts were called for medical examination of the cow, said sources.

Marar told police that his wife left a year ago and that he doesn't have any one to settle his conjugal rights with and hence opted to do so with cattle. Police said the investigation is going on in the case
@Blackwater bhai jaan updates?wht about the veterinary doctor report?

does everyone in india when his life leave him try to have sex with animals

thanks in advance for your kind reply

Last edited by a moderator:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Yeah..Then we hade the Seperation.The animals migrated to "greeener" pasture now called PAK.
No offence meant..take it in its spirits.
with whom?nepal..may be yess

since pakistan never was a part of india..
please dont abuse us by calling us once indian

sorcerer

Country flag
with whom?nepal..may be yess

please dont abuse us by calling us once indian
Okay.Iam not calling you Indian ..Alryt?
Listen My half Indian Friend.I always laugh out loud when you said Pakistan was never part of India.

Dude..you are insulting the father of YOUR nation who stood and negotiated for an independent Country and named it Pakistan.

Last time I checked, the settlement was between us Awesome Indians and Pakistan counterparts.
Nepal is not Pakistan.Didnt I say "greener" pastures?

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Okay.Iam not calling you Indian ..Alryt?
Listen My half Indian Friend.I always laugh out loud when you said Pakistan was never part of India.

Dude..you are insulting the father of YOUR nation who stood and negotiated for an independent Country and named it Pakistan.

Last time I checked, the settlement was between us Awesome Indians and Pakistan counterparts.
Nepal is not Pakistan.Didnt I say "greener" pastures?
we indeed were merged together by foriegn invader for some odd 1000 years.otherwise if we look back at the map of south asia..

pakistan and india were not under one kingdom..we were a seperate nation and most important the people of both the countries had no relation with each other at all like the greek and persian didnt had relation or resemblence to each other..so was the case with pakistani and indian people

the land were merged together indeed.but still the people of both the countries are completely different with zero similarities including the culture..or any kind of genetic relations

sorcerer

Country flag
we indeed were merged together by foriegn invader for some odd 1000 years.otherwise if we look back at the map of south asia..

pakistan and india were not under one kingdom..we were a seperate nation and most important the people of both the countries had no relation with each other at all like the greek and persian didnt had relation or resemblence to each other..so was the case with pakistani and indian people

the land were merged together indeed.but still the people of both the countries are completely different with zero similarities including the culture..or any kind of genetic relations
Intersting...What is that you are smoking from the land of pure?

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
we indeed were merged together by foriegn invader for some odd 1000 years.otherwise if we look back at the map of south asia.. pakistan and india were not under one kingdom..
Asoka ? Mughal ?

we were a seperate nation and most important the people of both the countries had no relation with each other at all like the greek and persian didnt had relation or resemblence to each other..so was the case with pakistani and indian peoplethe land were merged together indeed.
Do you think if Islam didn't exist, Pakistan would've been created ?

but still the people of both the countries are completely different with zero similarities including the culture..or any kind of genetic relations
You don't watch enough bollywood movies.

sorcerer

Country flag
the last i heard..animal sex had its origin in india.

Man caught having unnatural sex with cow in Madhya Pradesh - Times Of India

i dont want to go in detail about the marriages and one sided love of indians with animals

the above news is only few months older

@Blackwater bhai jaan updates?wht about the veterinary doctor report?

does everyone in india when his life leave him try to have sex with animals

thanks in advance for your kind reply
Eeeeeeeewww...Watcha doooing Farhan? Preparing for your "fun tiime" by reading all these 'erotic articles'. Eh?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tronic

Funny to see so many senior members getting fished by a troll... :D

Only I can troll trolls... kyun Farhan, sahi akheya na? Farhan has experience... :lol:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Asoka ? Mughal ?
i will post the maps tonight.

Do you think if Islam didn't exist, Pakistan would've been created ?

You don't watch enough bollywood movies.
pakistan nver was a part of india permanently..and i will post about the maps tonight.

i watch bollywood movies..and this is the only reason i hate urdu for..the similarity with hindi.
i dont know why the hell they opted for urdu when it is spoken similar to hindi.we should have invented a new language under pakistani language title.

the only reason pakistan still has somewhat indian culture is because of this bloody urdu and bollywood.

anyway better late than never..i hope we abolish urdu and invent a new language..so that atleast our future generation doesnt has any similarities with indian

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Funny to see so many senior members getting fished by a troll... :D

Only I can troll trolls... kyun Farhan, sahi akheya na? Farhan has experience... :lol:
well no sir.
i am definately not a troll at all.

meko ay jo puch sey main ta oowa answer kr sa

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
well no sir.

If you are not trolling, you are definitely appearing challenged!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
If that were not so, then what the the hullabaloo and shenanigan that was orchestrated by your very own Quaid e Asam?

He and those who went from India could have just walked to Pakistan that existed (as per you) rather than raking up muck and causing the massive massacre and slaughter than took place when Pakistan was created!

Tronic

well no sir.

farhan 22, asal vich tah tuh ek lafz bhul geya... aah leh main tere layi teri galti fix karti: "meko ay jo puch sey main ta oowa putha jawab de sa"

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
"Pakistan was never the part of India"? :rofl: joke of the millenium ! :pound: a beggar is claiming alms as self-earned , this is what we call "useless efforts to create a fake identity i.e. Identity crisis" I would love to use lakhs of rofl emoticons if I were permitted on hearing this joke.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
If that were not so, then what the the hullabaloo and shenanigan that was orchestrated by your very own Quaid e Asam?

He and those who went from India could have just walked to Pakistan that existed (as per you) rather than raking up muck and causing the massive massacre and slaughter than took place when Pakistan was created!
what can i offer more?

from indus civilization era to late 18th century

upto ahmad shah durrani rule..we were seperated..later on british forced us to merge together for odd 100 years
but as usual you very well know like indians pakistanis never were experienced to live under somoone.we again made the present day pakistan on dande k zorr parr

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
what can i offer more?

from indus civilization era to late 18th century

upto ahmad shah durrani rule..we were seperated..later on british forced us to merge together for odd 100 years
but as usual you very well know like indians pakistanis never were experienced to live under somoone.we again made the present day pakistan on dande k zorr parr
What you are showing Durrani's Kingdom.

That is not Pakistan.

Durrani is regarded to be the founder of the modern state of Afghanistan. Pakistan is no where in the picture.

Now if you claim that the area now called Pakistan is actually Afghanistan, maybe that would be more to the point.

But Pakistan?

No where can I see such an entity mentioned in history!

Of course, all those who claim to be Pakistanis have lived under some or the other invader and never been their own masters, always vassals and always in bondage.

That is why those who live in the area they call Pakistan requires a ruler. First, it was the US and now it is the Chinese! Bondage. Financial and earlier defence and financial.

It is genetic!

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles