Sikh soldiers of Canadian armed forces march in khalsa with full weaponry

BoseRaoModi

How disgusting

Where's the Indian lobby in Canada? Do we even have one?

Canadian soldiers carry guns in ‘full fighting order’ at Toronto’s Khalsa Day — the Forces called it ‘misguided’

https://globalnews.ca/news/5223262/canadian-soldiers-unmuzzled-weapons-khalsa-day/amp/

One retired general officer who spoke to Global News was appalled at the image that the photo portrayed.

He suggested it was totally unprofessional and brought discredit to the Canadian Armed Forces and felt someone should be held to account.

Several military sources said it looked more like a show of force by troops on patrol in a conflict zone than a public parade in Toronto.

ashdoc

Country flag
White people should really quit their liberalism and those liberal women should quit having free sex and settle down with a man to have children , so that their population does not dwindle and they don't have to depend on sikhs for filling up their armed forces .

garg_bharat

Country flag
How disgusting

Where's the Indian lobby in Canada? Do we even have one?

Canadian soldiers carry guns in ‘full fighting order’ at Toronto’s Khalsa Day — the Forces called it ‘misguided’

https://globalnews.ca/news/5223262/canadian-soldiers-unmuzzled-weapons-khalsa-day/amp/

One retired general officer who spoke to Global News was appalled at the image that the photo portrayed.

He suggested it was totally unprofessional and brought discredit to the Canadian Armed Forces and felt someone should be held to account.

Several military sources said it looked more like a show of force by troops on patrol in a conflict zone than a public parade in Toronto.
Interesting picture. I guess it is failure of Canadian authorities. Carrying traditional religious symbols is one thing. Carrying ready firearms is another (on public streets).

garg_bharat

Country flag
White people should really quit their liberalism and those liberal women should quit having free sex and settle down with a man to have children , so that their population does not dwindle and they don't have to depend on sikhs for filling up their armed forces .
I agree. I think Canada has a fairly small military. Having Sikh in military is perfectly fine BUT such display in streets is unheard of. What is the purpose?

Liberalism is killing West. No doubt about it. Unfortunately the powers that be are sold on liberalism as the foundation of modern world economy.

The role of American institutions in foisting a certain type of democracy on India needs to be investigated and discussed in detail as well. And why far-right from Asia is tolerated in Western societies. Is it some type of plan against Asian countries. You make them weaker by promoting liberalism while you promote extreme elements from Asian societies at the same time. What is the true intention behind this contradiction?

Last edited:

Jameson Emoni

There is a South-African Jewish gay guy I work with; he is a very vocal supporter of Khalistan movement. He has acquired US citizenship but seems to be more interested in pushing colonial British agenda than US interests. There are two Khalistanese employees at my work as well. In the beginning, all three of them tried to bring me on board with break India project. Now they have given up after realizing that they have been barking up the wrong tree.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
There is a South-African Jewish gay guy I work with; he is a very vocal supporter of Khalistan movement. He has acquired US citizenship but seems to be more interested in pushing colonial British agenda than US interests. There are two Khalistanese employees at my work as well. In the beginning, all three of them tried to bring me on board with break India project. Now they have given up after realizing that they have been barking up the wrong tree.
Man..... Real motherf***s they are,
I hope you might had said them "THE WHOLE PAKISTAN PUNJAB is the area where KHALISTAN should come into existence if it has to".
Becuase in pakistan is where gurunanak ji was born.
Also, Khalsa sikhs during maratha days fought maratha hindus because they were supporting Mughals.
Mughals are responsible for killing their Gurus in the name of Islam.
So, the perennial enemy of sikhs are jihadis of Pakistan because these pakis themselves say"we are children of mughal bastards".
Also I hope you might had asked this too"what about the Sikh girl kidnapping in Pakistan?".
I want to know through you if you may what were these khalsajihadis reaction?
You know........ this is the problem of all WHITE TERRITORIES WHO WERE NOT WHITE long before and then under the GLORIOUS BRITISH EMPIRE to peddle MOMMY MOMMY ELIZABETH save us daily.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles