Sikh girl kidnapped and forcibly converted in Pakistan

Sikhbrah

Country flag
fuck you you piece of shit. You can go target women in your own name. Leave our religion people and culture out of your jihadi wannabe mouth

Is this kind of shit allowed in this forum nowadays to target women?
Cut your moral policing bullshit. You need to understand the beast you are facing.

Muslims are ruthless in their pursuit of Islamic demographic dominance, even if it comes down to the disgusting levels of converting girls via love jihad.

A Kashmiri Muslim once told me.. Muslim boys are repeatedly encouraged since young by their elders in mosque to f**k and convert “easy Hindu girls” as a way of spreading Islam.

Muslims only understand when you return the favour in their language eg. converting their girls.

SatanHell

Country flag
Cut your moral policing bullshit. You need to understand the beast you are facing.

Muslims are ruthless in their pursuit of Islamic demographic dominance, even if it comes down to the disgusting levels of converting girls via love jihad.

A Kashmiri Muslim once told me.. Muslim boys are repeatedly encouraged since young by their elders in mosque to f**k and convert “easy Hindu girls” as a way of spreading Islam.

Muslims only understand when you return the favour in their language eg. converting their girls.
Exactly we have to make them feel the pain then only they will toe the line.
We have to glorify Muslim girls who are marrying Hindu boys we have to play with their minds.
And meanwhile we should bring in anti conversion laws.
We have to be ruthless otherwise we will be doomed.

Jameson Emoni

Pakistanese think that we Indians must be doing the same kind of things to Muslim women in Kashmir. This is why they are so anxious about Kashmir.

Last edited:

SatanHell

Country flag
Pakistanese think that we Indians must be doing the same kind of things to Muslim women in Kashmir. This is why they are so anxious about Kashmir.
Nope buddy each and every Pakistani believes that Hindus are inferior race and very weak to cause any harm to Islamist. Heck they even laugh at us for not being able to make Ram Mandir on a Hindu dominated country.
Problem with Pakistan is that they only follow Islamic agenda i.e. Pure Arab race has to do Gazwa e hind.
At the moment they are unfortunately not getting help from separatist brothers to play Kashmir victimhood agenda. so they are simply beating the bush blindly.
And all this kashmir love brotherhood is nothing but a hogwash only agenda for them is to divide India and finish Hinduism.
Once they are done with Kashmir then it will be Assam, Punjab, West Bengal.

Jameson Emoni

Nope buddy each and every Pakistani believes that Hindus are inferior race and very weak to cause any harm to Islamist. Heck they even laugh at us for not being able to make Ram Mandir on a Hindu dominated country.
Problem with Pakistan is that they only follow Islamic agenda i.e. Pure Arab race has to do Gazwa e hind.
At the moment they are unfortunately not getting help from separatist brothers to play Kashmir victimhood agenda. so they are simply beating the bush blindly.
And all this kashmir love brotherhood is nothing but a hogwash only agenda for them is to divide India and finish Hinduism.
Once they are done with Kashmir then it will be Assam, Punjab, West Bengal.
Well, bad news for Pakistan: Hindus are wising up.

12arya

Country flag
educated Hindu whore women is the biggest filth in planet
all the so called educated men folk shud all b patriots! then kindly explain the behaviour of rajdeep sardesai, sekhar coupta etc to me!
where did u get this shitty mentality. i am a Hindu woman and educated. i luv my country just as any other nationalist male. what does gender got to do with any of these?
so if u r a hindu, either ur mother and sisters r all uneducated or in ur own words "whores and biggest filth of this planet!"
why r u insulting hindu women?

SatanHell

Country flag
all the so called educated men folk shud all b patriots! then kindly explain the behaviour of rajdeep sardesai, sekhar coupta etc to me!
where did u get this shitty mentality. i am a Hindu woman and educated. i luv my country just as any other nationalist male. what does gender got to do with any of these?
so if u r a hindu, either ur mother and sisters r all uneducated or in ur own words "whores and biggest filth of this planet!"
He just used too harsh word but anyways thats a fact that mostly a educated women to just show her open mindeness they tend to turn leftist more often rather than standing on nationalistic term.
I hope you are completely aware about love jihad had the girls who were uneducated and are being victim of it.. It could have been understandable but the females who are from well to do family who are highly educated are also falling to the preys which actually irks alot.

Jameson Emoni

In the US, Gurudwaras are the favorite places for Pakistanese to pickup women.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
He just used too harsh word but anyways thats a fact that mostly a educated women to just show her open mindeness they tend to turn leftist more often rather than standing on nationalistic term.
I hope you are completely aware about love jihad had the girls who were uneducated and are being victim of it.. It could have been understandable but the females who are from well to do family who are highly educated are also falling to the preys which actually irks alot.
One of my friend first married a Muslim guy in college she said he used to be good normal guy she married him against wishes of his family and all. And now she cries and says everything is totally changed he pressurize me to eat meat (she is a vegetarian) living according to some Islamic laws and accept total Islamic values. Before marriage he used to be liberal. Now days he forces her to have kids No room for freedom of her own religion . Totally life destroyed love jihad done. Congratulations

Jameson Emoni

One thing is clear that we cannot leave Hindu and Sikh population at the mercy of Pakistan. Therefore we will need to liberate and integrate parts of Pakistan to house Hindu and Sikh victims who are no longer safe in Pakistan.

SatanHell

Country flag
One of my friend first married a Muslim guy in college she said he used to be good normal guy she married him against wishes of his family and all. And now she cries and says everything is totally changed he pressurize me to eat meat (she is a vegetarian) living according to some Islamic laws and accept total Islamic values. Before marriage he used to be liberal. Now days he forces her to have kids. Totally life destroyed love jihad done. Congratulations
Infact I too had a Christian friend and she was very studious girl from a good family. And since we were friends we use to laugh on one of our muslim friend for their backwardness.
Afterward she took admission to do MBA. One fine day I got a news that she ran away with a muslim guy and got married.
Believe me now she wears black tent covers complete her face and now when she talks, it sounds like illiterate women is speaking.

Gollum

Need to get more aggressive when dealing with Muslims, us dharmics are such cowardly chewts. I don't believe in eye for an eye, I believe in 10 eyes for an eye. These aren't isolated instances, these are a continuation of millennia old aggression by followers of pedo Mo....since Bin Qasim landed on Sindh's shores. This is the law of the jungle, either be a predator or be prepared to get eaten....applies when you deal with Aloha Snackbar scumbags.

Gollum

Infact I too had a Christian friend and she was very studious girl from a good family. And since we were friends we use to laugh on one of our muslim friend for their backwardness.
Afterward she took admission to do MBA. One fine day I got a news that she ran away with a muslim guy and got married.
Believe me now she wears black tent covers complete her face and now when she talks, it sounds like illiterate women is speaking.
Akbaruddin Owaisi's wife is an ex-Christian, she ran away from her family, converted, married him and has no ties with her parents and other relatives...she is always covered in black tent. Most of the women (and men) who joined IS from Kerala were Christians, all educated people. Islam is a cancer that spares none, shocking to see how educated women are so naive when it comes to the medieval death cult.

Jameson Emoni

Listen up dogs,

I have a minor request: please keep the rona-dhona to a minimum level. We need to focus on identifying actions and strategies that will rescue our Dharmic people still trapped in Pakistan.

Gollum

Least I expect is a decent Citizenship act in coming sessions, India is a natural home for all dharmics in neighboring hellholes, ease up the process of naturalizing them as Indian citizens. Incentivize brothers and sisters in Pak/BD/Afg to migrate to India, they need to be given a good life (education, employment, medical facilities, dignity, opportunities for growth) here, not just survive in some shitty tent in the middle of nowhere. Let liberandus and opposition dogs bark, push a strong watertight bill (no space in India for persecuted Shias and Ahmadis, they fought for Pakistan movement, let them bear the brunt) and spread an awareness campaign throughout the nation to help the process.

We need to stop being so selfish and help out our brothers, instead of offering money/gold/milk/honey to temples help out some of our Hindu (and Sikh, Buddhist......) brothers from Pak laboring in some refugee camp in Rajasthan or Delhi. Get priorities right, AAP govt recently cut electricity lines in a Pak Hindu refugee camp...political battle is different but what have we done for our brethren? We are a selfish community who have got our priorities wrong, right now there has to be a sense of brotherhood among dharmics, a greater purpose.

Gollum

I hate the Dravidian parties and their followers a lot, but we need to learn from how they empathize with Sri Lankan Tamils. So many fleeing Tamils from SL have been accommodated in TN, their children study in state govt schools and colleges, get jobs etc. Many Tamil politicians and influential people have married Lankan Tamil refugees, adopted them as family. If something bad happens to Tamils in SL, whole of TN protests, they take the issue to international forums. See, we have to see good in anything and learn from others...even these Vaikos and Seemans.

Why can't we do the same for our struggling sisters/brothers in Pak, their persecution hardly makes news here, Pak Hindu refugees in India have tougher lives than Rohingya rats and illegal Kangladeshis, many are beaten up and humiliated, seen suspiciously, harassed by police....what is wrong with us? Bhadraloks from Bongland bark so much about happenings in India, have they ever extended their support to Bangladeshi Hindus who have been the target of Islamists for 70+ years (and had it much worse than West Pakistan based minorities)? Why are Bengali Hindus there on NRC list? Double punishment for them, first in BD and then by our own people.

Last edited:

B0seRaoMenonModi

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Saying not to victimize women is moral policing? If they're beasts you want to become a beast like them?

Why don't you just become muslims if you want to do the same shit as a jihadi? Why fight the evil ideology if we're going to become like them?

You really think we should throw away the standards from ashoka to shivaji to now modi that has made us the oldest and oldest continuous civilization because a few insecure boys think we should emulate the "beasts" we loathe so much?

IndianHawk

Country flag
Saying not to victimize women is moral policing? If they're beasts you want to become a beast like them?

Why don't you just become muslims if you want to do the same shit as a jihadi? Why fight the evil ideology if we're going to become like them?

You really think we should throw away the standards from ashoka to shivaji to now modi that has made us the oldest and oldest continuous civilization because a few insecure boys think we should emulate the "beasts" we loathe so much?
Muslim women need to be converted back to spread the Islamic cancer from going. But the method should be dharmic not lying forceful muzzie type. But honest dharmic method.

Better yet educate Muslim women faster so there birth rate plummets. We need nation wide movement to educate muzzie women more than muzzie men even.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles