Sikh Girl Beaten & Raped By Pakistani in Luton

Blackwater

As a pakistani shia muslim from luton i have to say this has nothing to do with religion ,or the country it would be as indian,s don,t rape in india or any other country but as for the sikh girl i totally agree with the sikh community that these beast should be put behind bars no matter who they are ,i support my sikh sister,s and say shame to those who assault women of any age and call themself muslims .as a community we have lived together for centuries with peace and we should follow the footsteps of our grandfathers as they use to treat one.s daughter as the others ,these pedophyle,s have no religion
would you call a rapist sikh?

same is the answer for a muslim.
all my support is with the sikh community and i uderstand their anger.
we r talking of UK.stick to that.There are more rapes in Baluchistan and NWFP and south Punjab than India. If your media does not report it ,does not mean it does not happen in ur country

Blackwater

Ya, but I was talking about the difference between Pakistanis and British-pakistanis
They both r bloody same. illiterate and narrow minded animals in pak same in when they r in UK.

only difference is uk pakis speak ugly english while pakis in pak doest not at all:laugh::laugh:

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
They both r bloody same. illiterate and narrow minded animals in pak same in when they r in UK.

only difference is uk pakis speak ugly english while pakis in pak doest not at all:laugh::laugh:
Atleast their pronunciation is better than south indian ishtyle yum,yan.yo,pee english saar.or the up/bihar ishtyle iskool laloo,mulayan angrezi or the MP ishtyle phail english.:rolleyes::p

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Fail troll :tsk: :tsk:

All Pakis should be castrated before being allowed to enter to other countries.

Blackwater

Atleast their pronunciation is better than south indian ishtyle yum,yan.yo,pee english saar.or the up/bihar ishtyle iskool laloo,mulayan angrezi or the MP ishtyle phail english.:rolleyes::p
iam balouchi lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Atleast southie has better brains and has white collar jobs in UK. and u pakis has no brains,no jobs ,ugly English,terrorism,rape,police record,mugging list is long:taunt::taunt::taunt:

Last edited:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
That Pamphletu guys are waving as proof of evil intentions wont even stand for even 1 sec as a proof in any court of law.

if my news item is off topic so is your pamphlet waving.so have guts and go on to remove it.but you wont.
How you know ?

Sorry What ?

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Because the police are protecting him:
If its been the muslim girl whose Rapist was being protected by the police then she should have herself gone and blown the rapist and the idiot police protecting him like the inspiring black widows of Chechnya.

Tronic

If its been the muslim girl whose Rapist was being protected by the police then she should have herself gone and blown the rapist and the idiot police protecting him like the inspiring black widows of Chechnya.
Whatever rocks your boat.

We only go after the culprits, not the innocent law enforcing policemen.

But than I guess that's what differentiates the civilized from the pea brained terrorists.

Archer

Country flag
Dont judge the real Pakistanis by the acts of those british pakistanis. They are 3rd gen immigrants and havent even seen Pakistan in their life.
SAme thing goes for "Indians" living in Britain for generations.
But they are the most fanatic lot.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
That Pamphletu guys are waving as proof of evil intentions wont even stand for even 1 sec as a proof in any court of law.Han that can serve as only purpose to flare up sentiments among peoples like it has done here same way but in real the desecration of temples by hindus which u deleted as off topic.And gogle too will give u millions of results on hindu fanaticsm with in 0.41 sec.If u can wave that pamphlet as evidence of some sort then u should have guts to here out the hindu desecration of temple.if my news item is off topic so is your pamphlet waving.so have guts and go on to remove it.but you wont.This is another example of hindu fanaticism.Proving truth by lying incessantly with fake documents.
That phamphlet is a documentary evidence, which is highly relevant as the 85% rape cases are connected with Pakistanis.Docmentary and circumstantial evidences making up the case. Now it is up to you to disprove it, merely by doubting it as a fake document doesn't make it fake.

Until you disprove it by proofs it will be considered genuine.

So far as your rants about Hindus is concerned it's not your fault, the forged Pakistani version of history you have read makes you puke so.In your version culprit is innocent and innocent is culprit.

Pakistanis are gradually destroying the world peace, it's time to strictly deal with them.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Re: Islamic rule in India will curb violent crimes, communal riots - Scholar

How? Oh i forgot ! Suicide bombing :pound:
Na rahega baans na bajegi baansuri !

Last edited:

Archer

Country flag
LOL, who's running chechnya? The russians. What are muslim women doing? Acting like slaves in the male dominated middle east.

How scary your so called black widows are....booooooo!!

p2prada

It seems you are well versed in all three ishtyles.

Archer

Country flag
It seems you are well versed in all three ishtyles.
must have had boyfriends from all three places. after a while they must have run off, leaving ms ajtr frustrated and trawling defence forums to find south indians, up/bihar or MP guys...:p:p

in good old days, ajtr jammin' away

Last edited by a moderator:

Archer

Country flag
matchmaking services for ajtr

ajtr meet shakeel bhat from kashmir.

shakeel bhat meet ajtr.

shakeel has regulation beard, perfect dental treatment, does not believe in BO, is always angry (at how muslims are victimized by x,y,z), likes pakistan (on facebook) and is also a devoted follower of the ummah concept. does not believe in productive work, sponges off his parents, spends whole day on srinagar streets, trolling (fo'real dawg!) is also a worldwide joke.

ajtr is also likewise. only local joke but is advancing to ww levels.

match made in heaven!!

tjpf

----in paki mofo

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles