Sikh Girl Beaten & Raped By Pakistani in Luton

panduranghari

I have absolutely no idea how a paki mind works, but from the pakis I have had the misfortune of interacting with, they act as if they own the streets, especially the areas where they live in large numbers! If they think they own the area, do they think they can do whatever they like there?
Its not paki mind alone Sir. Its the way Muslim mind works.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
There is lots of justification at end of this note..

FAIL ..

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I Will agree with blackwater here. teach those mustards a lesson by inflicting the same thing which they do to others. or better kill off every paki on earth. which is even better for humanity point of view

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
x ^^^:hmm: nice suggestion. I stand corrected. sodomise them with red hot iron rods, but don't kill them. or kill them off completely.. no crime goes unpunished and a crime like this is given the worst punishment possible

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Why sodomize the men or kill off every Pakistani ? Punish the guilty, rehabilitate the victim that is both a just act and a potent deterrent.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
^^^^because its not wrong to put animals out of their misery:namaste:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
^^ Let me get this straight Mad Indian.

You believe that 200,000,000 human beings are animals who must be exterminated just because they were born in another country.

And if I am not wrong previously you have also ranted against North Indians and Sri Lankans.
Why don't you go and do something instead of ranting ? or are you a chicken ?

IIRC you are also a proud Hindu, who believes in reincarnation and karma. And if you truly believe in Hinduism, you should also know as one sows so one reaps, it is quite possible that you might be born an Indian hating gasp Pakistan in your next life.

So to me it is quite clear, you are a person who has no faith in Hinduism, who is a chicken and afraid to act on his convictions.
===

I understand sometimes people vent their frustrations when they can't do anything, I am used to it and am guilty of the same. But to add nothing substantial to a discussion and to be always ranting and raving makes foruming an unpleasant and tiring experience for the rest.

I hope you do realize that many of us are nauseated by your call for killing millions of human beings. I hope you don't have to see a dead patient on your operating table ever it'll give you nightmares, and yet you talk of genocide as though it is nothing.

Lets leave these chats for idle, hate filled, lesser educated individuals. And I sincerely hope you don't refuse to treat your patients just because they don't belong to your state or religion.

PS: As a wise man once said I pray for long life of my enemies, so that they can see me progress. Don't drop your standard, raise the bar.

Country flag
Why come to UK a civilized country if you are going to preach this BS you don't
belong in a civilized country. This kind of material in USA would fall under hate
and the people responsible would most likely be deported. This is what keeps
Pakistanis where every they maybe marginalized and never integrated into
civilized society.

Last edited:

warriorextreme

Country flag
this is part of love jihad...all non-muslims should be aware of love jihad,

Latest victim is 2 year old kid:

Assam MLA marries Facebook friend, embraces Islam

Guwahati: The controversial second marriage of Assam Congress MLA from Borkhola Dr Rumi Nath and her bold conversion to Islam before marrying her Facebook friend has sparked a communal tension in Guwahati.

The Borkhola MLA made headlines after her first husband Rakesh Kumar Singh lodged a police complaint alleging that Rumi was kidnapped from Silchar Medical College and Hospital where she had gone for a medical check-up recently.

However, it was later reported that Nath had willingly eloped with her Facebook friend Jackie Zakir and converted to Islam before marrying him.

Adding an interesting twist to the story, the MLA herself admitted before newsmen on Tuesday that she had entered into wedlock for the second time on April 13 this year with 27-year-old Zakir Hussain alias Jackie.

Zakir Hussain is a resident of Badarpur and works as a clerk in Mohakol Block in Karimganj district.

During the press briefing, she told reporters that she was married in accordance with the Islamic tradition and her new name after conversion to Islamism was Rebia Sultana.

"I want to clarify that I was not under any compulsion to convert to Islam and marry my friend Zakir. I am staying willingly with my husband Zakir. Our minister Siddique Ji arranged the two qazis, Qazi Usman Ali and Qazi Nazrul Islam for the marriage. I want to thank him for his help. I have not married under any compulsion," she said.

When quizzed about her reported disappearance, she said that she has gone out of the state with her new husband for few days.

Unable to believe the rumours of her wife's second marriage, Rakesh Kumar Singh alleged that his wife has been held hostage by a gang of criminals, who have pressurized her to admit before newsmen that she has converted to Islam and married for a second time.

Interestingly, the MLA has also earlier rubbished reports about her rumoured second marriage by saying that she was the victim of infighting in the Congress, and all the rumours were the handiwork of a section of her political rivals.

The controversial 32-year old MLA had disappeared on May 13 from the hospital and resurfaced after a few hours, claiming that she had converted to Islam in order to marry Zakir.

Meanwhile, Zakir's father Faizur Rahman, a former police officer, made it clear that his family would never accept Rumi as their daughter-in-law.

Rahman has also lodged an FIR in Badarpur Police Station about his son's disappearance.

Rumi has a two-year old daughter, Ritambhara, from her first marriage with Rakesh Singh.

Rumi's reported marriage with Zakir has cause widespread outrage among the Hindu community in Silchar.

Considering the sensitivity of the matter, CRPF troops have been deployed in and around Silchar to thwart any attempt at communal violence because of this conversion.

Gairik Bharat, a saffron outfit, burnt her the effigy to protest the conversion. Other Hindu organizations are also planning protests over this inner-community marriage.

If sources are to be believed, an influential Assam Minister Siddique Ahmad played a key role in Rumi Nath's nikah with Zakir. The minister also arranged for two qazis to conduct the Islamic wedding.

Rumi met Zakir in the Facebook, and their friendship grew deeper through chatting, and finally they decided to get married.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Most extraordinary is that letter produced above by LF.

Conversion for a second marriage is a cognizable offence?

If not Jackie is a lucky boy! His view will be represented in the Assembly through his wife!

Last edited:

warriorextreme

Country flag
Most extraordinary is that letter produced above by LF.

Conversion for a second marriage is a cognizable offence?

If not Jackie is a lucky boy! His view will be represented in the Assembly through his wife!
Leaving her 2 year old kid and eloping for second marriage may not be offensive as per law but this will cause serious tension among two communities..

Country flag
300 Sikhs & English Defence League Confront Muslim Rape" « British Freedom

300 Sikhs & English Defence League Confront Muslim Rape"

Yesterday evening well over 300 Sikhs and additional numbers of EDL supporters protested the beating and rape of a young Sikh girl in Luton.

This appears to be one of a series of Muslim attacks on 'kuffar' (anyone who is not Muslim), and there have also been numerous reports of attempted and forced 'conversions' of Sikh and English children in Luton in recent months.

Kevin Carroll (below, talking to police officer) and Stephen Lennon of British Freedom and the English Defence received telephone calls from Sikh friends inviting them to the demonstration, which they attended with a number of Luton EDL supporters. The demonstration was held outside the police station as both the Sikh and English communities in Luton (and indeed throughout much of the UK) feel that the police and local authorities have not acted to defend those communities from Muslim aggression in towns with large Muslim populations.

The statistics speak for themselves. Sikhs achieve better educational qualifications, are more likely to attend university, less likely to be in receipt of benefits and more likely to enter the professions than the indigenous population. Similarly for the Hindu and Chinese populations of Britain. Relative to other immigrant groups, they are here in small numbers and have not sought special provision from the taxpayer. Neither are they massively over-represented in crime.

It was a pleasure to see the way the Sikhs mobilised their people to protect one of their own when the authorities showed themselves unable or willing to even acknowledge the problem, and it is particularly pleasing to see that the EDL were invited and welcomed at the gathering. It is however noticeable how the 'liberal media' tries to conceal Muslim crime and is openly hostile towards English people who protest about it.

For too long the left has accused anyone opposed to mass immigration, violent crime and the exploding Muslim population of Britain of being racists and Nazis. Unfortunately, much of the public believed them, and unfortunately the old political groups such as the BNP (despite efforts in recent years to articulate a more moderate and inclusive approach) have often done exactly as the left would want by placing themselves in opposition to anyone who was not ethnically British and heterosexual. Sikhs, Hindus and Chinese people have been the most successful immigrant groups in the UK and they too have much to lose from continued mass immigration, escalating Muslim birth rates and violent crime.

The only way we will ever build a political movement which can take on the 'liberal' establishment/ big business and their useful idiots on the communist student left is by forming alliances such as that seen in Luton. It is only with support from Sikhs, Hindus, Chinese, gay people and other groups that we will ever be able to wake up the indigenous population of Britain who have been sleeping whilst an aggressive occupation has taken place.

The following is adapted from An Empty Pitcher Makes Noise by Amardeep Singh:

Sikhs by nature are respectful, courageous, hard-working, and enterprising. Look into their short span of history and you will find their pitcher is full of sacrifices and hard work which have contributed so much towards the building of the Indian nation.

During 17th Century, when India was ruled by Mughals (Muslim Extremists), Hindus, Sikhs and people from other religions were humiliated and deprived of any right to conduct their religious practices. Muslims treated the Hindu women as their own property and tried to force all Hindus to accept Islam, sometimes killing them if they refused to accept.

Sikhs have always believed in the right of an individual to practice a religion of his or her own choice and have always fought against tyranny.

Partition of India in 1947 brought innumerable deaths to Sikhs and was one of the greatest disasters in Indian history. Surely the Sikhs paid the heaviest price for the freedom of the country.

Punjab lost its most fertile part to Pakistan during the partition. However, today due to hard labor of Sikh farmers, the Punjab in India produces much higher quantities of food grain than the fertile Punjab in Pakistan. Punjab contributes 40% of rice and 51% of wheat into the central pool of food grains in India.

Sikhs were the first to rise and fight invasions by Pakistan in 1960s and 1970s. Pakistan's invasion lead to full force wars between Indian and Pakistan. Again Sikhs, this time joining hands with Hindus, contributed and laid their lives down to protect the borders and freedom of India. Pakistan lost all the wars.

The contribution of Sikhs towards the Indian Defense Services is the highest with respect to their 2% population size. This community has also won the maximum number of gallantry awards since independence.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
^^ EDL is not a paragon of virtue, they are indeed a racist bunch.

Country flag
I also found this strange. Ever since the protest of British soldiers returning from Iraq
by radical Pakistanis EDL seems to have changed their focus to Pakistani issues?

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
I also found this strange. Ever since the protest of British soldiers returning from Iraq
by radical Pakistanis EDL seems to have changed their focus to Pakistani issues?
They have learned to pick their battles strategically. They realize that they will have a much better chance of success if they single-mindedly focus on Muslims, and have a sizeable number of Hindus, Sikhs, Chinese, etc. on their side.

This "alliance" between EDL and non-Muslim minorities is reminiscent of the alliance between Nazis and West Europe in pre-war Europe, in the hope that Nazis would finish off the USSR, and destroy themselves in the process.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles