Should we be more considerate towards our foreign members??

Status
Not open for further replies.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Meh...why should anyone be lenient or strict based on nationality alone...Is it some kind of reservation ?

Let them give their points..if that is valid accept or if it is not then rebutt it or let the mods do their job.

These kind of threads make us look like whining losers who take the online world too seriously.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
thats exactly my point.......

Nimo_cn thinks naxalites are freedom fighters, who are we to say otherwise...It is true that naxal rising was due to genuine grievances of peasants, if someone thinks that they are freedom fighters, its his opinion, why ban him because of it....refute his point if you think he is incorrect, but till, he is not creating any trouble, he shouldn't be banned...

Don't know about other bans, about pakistanis, we should also understand that some of the threads on this forum were extremely stupid and hurtful for foreigners, like one titled "how to break and dismember pakistan".....sometimes members let off some steam when they are frustated....

Although I do support the opinion that rascists have no place on the forum.....

And to people talking about statistics, tell me how many foreigners are there here in the first place??

If u want to give statistics, compare the percentage of foreigners that have been banned to the number of indians that have been banned...I am sure the percentage of foreigners that have been banned is higher....And even if it is close, it is still no good, because they are our guests and we should be far more considerate towards them.
Nimo_cn or any other member can think whatever they want in their minds but if they make comments against Indian interests, then we as a forum who stand for Indian interests will ban such people depending on the offense. If we go by you, tomorrow Nimo_cn may say Kasab is also a freedom fighter, then who are we to say?. The domain as to what is right and what is wrong that behoves this forum totally belongs to DFI staff and action like bans are taken only up on reaching a consensus among the staff.

There are boundaries for everything as to what members can say. Some posts are tolerated, some of the posts get edited or deleted and some members get banned and it equally applies to Indians as well as foreigners.

"Dismembering of Pakistan" is a genuine topic that is being discussed not just here but also in many mainstream news papers. So, i think its game to discuss such a topic on DFI.

There are many foreign members on DFI who are experts in different fields. To list we have at least 30 foreign members and 20 of them actively participate in forum posting. All you need to do is visit the forum frequently and read more threads and if possible participate as well. Just go "MMRCA" thread, you will find a lot of foreign members. Go to MBT & Armored thread, it is completely dominated by foreigners - Indian members only watch from the sides.

We are considerate to foreign members as much as we are considerate towards Indian members. All are treated equally.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Read that thread again, It wasn't discussing geopolitical issues or anything, it was discussing bedtime stories and trolling stuff......
Sorry, it is you who needs to read that thread again. The thread starter made a slightly emotive start to provide a background, but then, this is what he said:

covert ops, support of material and money to the freedom fighters of independent balochistan, independent sindh, independent pashtunistan and a smaller pakistan in the shape of its punjab province.

we as indians are not interested in occupying any part of pakistan and hold no colonial ambitions, BUT we dont want a nuke and unstable pakistan in the neighbourhood.

we should pump in fake pak currency, arms and whatever help these freedom fighters need to claim their freedom and gain independence.

we should make political in roads and make an indian economic block and have these independent states to do business with india. money make the world goes round.

remember that, Zardari and Nawaz are both businesmen and could be PMs of independent Sindh and Punjab respectively, they could benefit a lot by being independent and joining the indian economic block.

baloch leaders also want their mineral wealth to be exploited in the right way and they could benefit a lot by doing business with india as india needs a lot minerals from balochistan.

please come out with your view about how to break up pakistan politically and covertly, not my military means.!

this is a serious topic!]
What exactly is wrong with what he is saying? You might find his views outlandish or impractical, but quite a lot of what he is saying, is actually realistic.

What part of this sounds like "bed time stories" to you?

We have a fundamental difference in understanding here. Tell me your opinion: if India - RAW etc. - works towards destabilizing Pakistan, is it good for our nation or not?

Simple yes/no answer please.

Last edited:

Adux

Country flag
To those members, who think I am a complete idiot, I don't understand if I am a useless idiot, why are u even bothering to reply to my posts. Actually I think you are the guys who are abused on pakistani forum, because you have a tendency to reply to someone who is not interested in listening to you...
Are you a teenage girl to speak like that. SOME MEMBERS - NO IT IS ME. You basically agreed that Maoist is not terorrist, rather freedom fighters. DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE GRAVITY OF WHAT YOU SAID. YOU WILL be ARRESTED. Pakistan is an enemy country, and utopian bootlickers like you will never understand that.
Abused in Pakistan forum, lol.

This is what the current policy of this forum is doing. It has become a mockery of India and Indians.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Maybe the thread starter should go and complain to all those Western "think-tanks" who speak of breaking Pakistan as a geopolitical objective, and tell them that they are stupid and "bedtime story tellers"!!

Adux

Country flag
With your attitude, the only people that will be left on DFI are one nation's worth of nationalists. How many forums have turned to shit because of that?
Not many. You are free to post your views respectfully and understanding the sensititivity. Try writing a Taliban oriented or even an Indian oriented post in militaryphotos.net. I see Indians on those forums being extremely careful on how they phrase their responses. It is very very easy to note the clear double standards they employ for westerner's to the rest of the world, and to people who follow their ideologies.

Our primary base, are not foreigner's but Indians. I agree that we should be far more accomdating than BR, but this forum will not be allowed to be used as a medium to whip India. NO CAN DO.

You are more than welcome to post, but I suggest you think and rethink, how your posts will be viewed in certain topics and situations.

Defcon 1

Country flag
Are you a teenage girl to speak like that. SOME MEMBERS - NO IT IS ME. You idiot. You basically agreed that Maoist is not terorrist, rather freedom fighters. DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE GRAVITY OF WHAT YOU SAID. YOU WILL be ARRESTED. Pakistan is an enemy country, and utopian bootlickers like you will never understand that.
Abused in Pakistan forum, lol.

This is what the current policy of this forum is doing. It has become a mockery of India and Indians.
Yeah it is you, and for your info I have a measured IQ of 151.

I never said maoists are not terrorists, I said that it is okay for to say that they are terrorists but we shouldn't ban someone if they say otherwise.

About pakistan, you are not the one who will decide whether pakistan is an enemy country or not. And the people who have the power to decide already want to increase our trade with pakistan. So quit whining, we cannot change our neighbour. And the real mockery of this forum are people like you, who want to turn our great and inclusive country into a trashcan.

Adux

Country flag
Sorry, it is you who needs to read that thread again. The thread starter made a slightly emotive start to provide a background, but then, this is what he said:

What exactly is wrong with what he is saying? You might find his views outlandish or impractical, but quite a lot of what he is saying, is actually realistic.

What part of this sounds like "bed time stories" to you?

We have a fundamental difference in understanding here. Tell me your opinion: if India - RAW etc. - works towards destabilizing Pakistan, is it good for our nation or not?

Simple yes/no answer please.
Bangalorean,

I commend your patience and your depth.

Defcon 1

Country flag
Maybe the thread starter should go and complain to all those Western "think-tanks" who speak of breaking Pakistan as a geopolitical objective, and tell them that they are stupid and "bedtime story tellers"!!
I don't understand since when did the objectives of western think tanks and india's began to converge. We are Indians, we have to think about our interests...

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
With your attitude, the only people that will be left on DFI are one nation's worth of nationalists. How many forums have turned to shit because of that?
That does not mean race or jingoism can be thumped around in disguise even when facts are thrown at an argument.

There is an old indian saying when a poet retorts to God shiva in an argument, Even if you open your third eye, your mistake is a mistake. The third eye here is the eye of destruction, when Shiva opens the third eye everything dies before it, not fearing the consequence of punishment the poet retorted God. Only in India religious literature do they even dared to question or put god under the law, what it means is when a crime is committed then there is no one above the law, not even God.

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Yeah it is you, and for your info I have a measured IQ of 151.

I never said maoists are not terrorists, I said that it is okay for to say that they are terrorists but we shouldn't ban someone if they say otherwise.

About pakistan, you are not the one who will decide whether pakistan is an enemy country or not. And the people who have the power to decide already want to increase our trade with pakistan. So quit whining, we cannot change our neighbour. And the real mockery of this forum are people like you, who want to turn our great and inclusive country into a trashcan.
Though you are replying to Adux, may I interject and say that you are behaving like a true "WKK".

By the way, we can "change our neighbour" if we apply our minds to it and apply sufficient effort.

And for your information, "wanting to increase trade" does not mean the powers that be do not consider Pakisatan as an enemy.

And we have all seen what has happened in the past, each time we tried the olive branch with the Pakis. Don't you guys learn? :tsk: There is a word for people who make the same mistakes again and again without learning from them.

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
I don't understand since when did the objectives of western think tanks and india's began to converge. We are Indians, we have to think about our interests...
So you are saying it is in our interest to help Pakistan grow, nurture them, treat them with love and affection, and mollycoddle them! :crazy:

This objective of some Western think-tanks is the single point of convergence between our interests and theirs.

You need to tell me why you are acting so contrarian. Please respond to my question on the other thread.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
DFI as a forum is equally considerate to both Indian and Foreign Members as long as they follow the rules. End of discussion.

If you have any specific queries, please report the offending posts or PM the DFI staff for an appropriate action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles