Should India go for Bigger Tejas with Twin Engine

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
Should go for Bigger tejas with Twin engine , Bigger radar, huge fuel capacity & Increased range but with partnership of Indian Private players instead of LCA Mk2 , One reason is there will be further delay in MMRCA deal thanks to PC. Chidambaram:thumb:

Since our Armed force focus is towards China no more Pakistan specific

http://i54.tinypic.com/33m7ee1.jpg

indian_sukhoi

It doesnt make sense at all,...........The present Tejas MK2 program is matches the IAF requirements.

Whereas about the twin engine pictures. The photoshoot was made by one of our DFI user

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
if at all IAF had some real vision instead of a tunnel vision , it would have been a reality now. salivating at the huge gravy train that arrives with many foreign purchases the officialdom always treated tejas program as an unwanted stepchild while buying all the marked down monkey export versions from abroad that are all going to be redundant in a decade.

the russians are going to walkaway with 20 billion dollar indian taxpayer money with FGFA which is nothing but an optimized super sukhoi. thanks to the tunnel vision of IAF , it took seven years for the ASR of AMCA to be issued with three changes midway.

Chinese are going to save on this huge foreign exchange drain with their local J-20 and invest the money back for future R&D in fighters.We will as usual look at where we get most bribes for a multi billion dollar foreign fighter deal, pretending the country can never build one.

But we will build reactors for Nuclear subs, ballistic missile shields and ICBMs here because no one will sell them for whatever amount !!!!! ,and will have the gall to say DRDO is good at only building whatever that is not available in the market, and not fighters and tanks(which are available at marked down monkey versions with huge bribes )!!!!!

Last edited:

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
If we add one more engine to Tejas, it will no longer be Tejas but a brand new plane! And that brand new plane would be made more 5th generational and then called AMCA!
You are right thats the reason why i have not mentioned LCA , it will be new plane

but will AMCA be ready by 2025 , given the lathargic approach of ADA / HAL

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
If the same Idea had appeared in 90's & early millenium , running a parallel project which is bigger fighter with twin engine then things would have looked appropriate , but now having anothher 4th gen aircraft project is highly remote , since the age of 6th generation combat drones & Unmanned fighters have begun

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Tejas is now before us, AMCA a Rafale class fighter jet is on the drawing board, FGFA is also going to be a reality soon, only one type of fighter remains i.e. 6th gen. Aura will somehow fulfill a light stealth bomber requirement (below 15 tonne), now there remains a 6th gen Combat aircraft of medium weight or heavy weight class, why shouldn't we pay attention on that ? I don't think it's too early to think about it, as after a decade the scenario will be different.

Maharana

I just want Tejas to be improved in looks, rest all is good.
Even the trainer & the naval versions are fine but the IAF's version should really get a facelift.

Something like this -

:drool::drool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mariner HK

Tihar Jail
Banned
Why MMRCA why not 2 engine MCA TEJAS? Any gud reason ADA/DRDO?

Why MMRCA why not 2 engine MCA TEJAS? Any good reason ADA/DRDO? Any good personal benefit ? Tipping point in Indian Democracy

It really worries me as a Indian with great Ancient past.I wondered did we had some extra brain like Drop Tanks in the ancient times when we had greatest technology advancement in all field. We had a knowledge of starts its movements ,UFO (vimanas) greatest mega cities with 11 lac germ palaces ,Drainage system and much much more.When today nasa the world's best space agency ,Microsoft and many leading co has HUGE contribution from INDIAN. Once Bilgates said,If usa want to stop our recuirment of indian into microsoft We have no other option but to shift to INDIA. But,This 2nd largest population in the world,Country which thought humanity the ways to live like human is the worst weapon producers.Even small nations like Israel Japan Malaysia brazin singapore export their defence equipments,Civil and military technology.

We have the worst history of failurw in Indigenous weapons capabilities.Whole world laugh at our face.Including our own people laugh at ADA,DRDO ,HAL and othe defence PSUs when ever they say that This product will be inducted in 5 years or what ever the time they mention. Its a shame how can this Great Indian Human Race succeed abroad and in Private Firms in india but cant produce a RIFILE ,Tanks,Fighter jets and other normal essential Weapons required to save this nation from security threats.Now some of fools reading this will counter a question "Kid producing indigenous AC is not easy DEAL' I Agree but are DRDO ,ADA ,Ordinance factory, HAL etc not ASHAMED to say this...? For what taxpayers money been paid them for ? Since a normal poor indian cant produce a high tec weapon these defence PSUs are created and recuited on basis on their talent to produce these things... THEY MUST PRODUCE INDIGENOUS WEAPONS...Thats their primary objective.

Lets come to our 30 year old legacy. TEJAS. Today every deal is a scam.Its true no bitching.The same core group selected Agusta choppers which was denied as too costly by PRESIDENT of UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ,Clinged the Rafale deal .How can this deal been clean and honest.That too rafale was rejected during field trails by INDIAN AIRFORCE and EF typoon came up as a leader.IAF expressed its intrest on EF typoon.Later rafale was brought back our defence minister and later won the deal.Am not saying rafale is a bad choice what am saying wat if ef was our better choice ? What ever we all agree to disagree on MMRCA. Now how can one belive this was a fair deal with no kick backs ? If there was a kick back for 20 Bil$ deal the kick back amount is very huge.If a dassault paid this huge bribe to get this deal its obvious the price the offer to us will be manuplated and ll be high . Ofcourse it will be.After all Rafale is not for charity . So this deal is not and will not be fair.Am affraid it ll even move ahead.Now the price quoted by rafale is less so it was our winner but the tricky part is this quated price is not the life cycle cost ?:shocked: Rafale was lowest bidder against EF typoon 's Price and life cycle cost .. This is the problem for not signing this deal yet.Our Mr.Perfect Antony Ji said negotiations are going on to make rafale accept this bidding price as inclucive of life cycle cost. Thats why my friend we got news that MMRCA deal will cost more than what we thought.this is not bitching we all knew about it. MAKE SENSE ? Dont know this deal will go through or not...

What if we scraped mmrca deal.Its a possible many times came close to it recently and in the past. Now because of these anti national politicians Kick backs and bribe now our countries security is at STAKE.We already 7 squadrens less.Pakistan getteinf new and upgraded f16s,j17,j11b and j10 is also on card for pakistan,on eastern front its CHINA.I really wonder how our politicians takes china so easily when USA-sole super power is affraid off,the whole South China sea nieghbours getting togher (ganging up) to take this chinese might but INDIA takes it as ALL IS WELL. China wont attack india .As if China is our bab. Senseless and poor fore sight of our defence personal will be felt when whole lots of missile and bombs rains from our skies.But these BABUS and Netas will flee to other western nation where they will live like a BILLINIORS... Sometime i thought this might be the reason the steal too much. So what can we do for our IAF? Only remedi is Scrap this deal first. Lets have this mother of all deal money 20 billion dollars for mmrca ,chopper deal some 6 bils$ or more, i mean india to spend nearly 100 bilion on weapons. Just think wat if this huge money Invested in our INDIGENOUS PROGRAMS. Insteed of rafale we can produce our own Medium class tejas with two engines.We can buy engines and other system for now and assemble it in our 2 engined config MCA tejas. CANT we do it? We will produce our own MCH , medium wieght Dhruv helli.
We always critic China for coping but do u all remember when our PM Mr.Singh on rare occation opened his mouth and said to our defence PSUs like drdo,ada hal etc that "BEG,STEAL or BUY" ? But is so funny and shamefull that we cant even do that? We had To for t 90, sukoi 30 mki but do u know the production rate and quality of the machine we produce is not the quality of the russian's . And w still cant produce su 30 mki at the rate which we have to ? Hal is so casual about it so has our babus and netas.Now is that mean we dont have ability to even "BEG STEAL"?

What shall we do know ? :We need accountability black and white from defence PSUs.The head of the project should be held and stripped from his position and all gonerment benifits should be stoped for not meeting the dead line or indulge in corruption or lobbied by forign weapon vendors to delay the indigenous projects.I strongly belive it will have greater impact on our projects and paythe way for indigenous weapons.
We need to bring in Private players and use the model of USA and RUSSIA where 2 to 3 companied like HAL will compete with each other.Today hal makes some jokes like basic trainer will be ready by 2015 ...now we all should notice is that due to this delay of this WW2 design trainer with tuboprop fan ...We had to buy swedish trainer for double or triple the cost.Is it a co insident ? Or IS IT A ORGANISED CRIME? All project meet this same fate and we end up exporting.If are are exporting its fine .But why do we waste our money pay hal cheif and drdo and othe PSUs ?Just think about the money spent till now and what was the result? NOTHING

Our Army recently expressed is dissatisfaction on ARJUN MK2... our army should be told that u must live with it.As russians and usa had to at their early years...What ever they got they mass produced it and later IMPROVED it.If we keep importing where are to taking our future ? What is the use at the time of war when exported country ban INDIA or sanctioned us ?

Now just think about the following BELOW.: tell ur comment on it Like how u felt and how u feel :

Year 2014.War escalated between india and Pakistan .China enters the war .USA ,russia and kept out of conflict .As nuclear war may break out and they call for peace in the region. Prime Minister Mr.Modi order for War time projects INCLUDING MCA tejas .Not cheep like tekas mk1 but cost arround 80 mil $.With more power full Specs.To mass Produce.To prepare for full blown WW3.

MCA Tejas

Project started 2014
First Flight: 2015 december
Induction 2016 ~2017 on war time basis.
Thanks for DRDO ADA .

Specs:
India copied specs from best delta wing fighters fron Ef and Rafale

Crew: 1 or 2
Length: 52ft 9in
Wingspan: 35ft 11in
Max Takeoff weight: 51,809Ibs
Powerplant: 2× Eurojet EJ200 afterburning turbofans, 20,250Ibs
Max Speed: Mach 2+
Max Supercruise Speed: Mach 1.5
Range (without tanks): 864 miles
Service Ceiling: 65,000ft

Mass produced and later exported to its ally. Now India forms its own alliance.Takes potions as the leader of the group.

Year 2020 India test flown its Pak Fa with russian help and also AMCA ... With these technology India to upgrade its MMRCA tejas into 5 th gen Features. Now world's Chepst 5 th gen Fighter is born...

HOW WAS IT TO READ? May be very ambitious but WHY ITS NOT POSSIBLE ?

Long live this great nation.May our mother HINDUSTAN reclaim its Super Power Again
By-Hareesh Kumar (MARINER HK)
..JAI HIND

Mariner HK

Tihar Jail
Banned
Re: Why MMRCA why not 2 engine MCA TEJAS? Any gud reason ADA/DRDO?

MOD please dont delete this picture..PLZ ..its my hard work and my ambition too

Jagdish

Re: Why MMRCA why not 2 engine MCA TEJAS? Any gud reason ADA/DRDO?

MOD please dont delete this picture..PLZ ..its my hard work and my ambition too
You have done a good job as far as im concerned , hope ADA had this plan 10 years ago then we would have not gone for MMRCA

but now i think its too late , its my personal opinion

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles