Should India change its national anthem?

India should change its national anthem

• Total voters

Waffen SS

No need to change our present one @kseeker.

Muslims are also Indians and we should value their feelings. Other wise what happened in Sri Lanka Tamil vs Sinhalese issue it will happen. I am not saying to give extra-opportunity but very basic feelings of theirs we can value.

Ignoring about 20 to 25% part of Indian population will make only problem, Sri Lankans did and saw Civil war.

I also believe India will be again united so Jana Gana Mana where Sindhu's name is referred will be part of India.

:india::india::salute::salute:

Our army already has their battle cries, separate battle cry for separate regiment.

Last edited by a moderator:

kseeker

Retired
Sorry, I don't see the Christian minority causing many atrocities in India. GoI is supposed to protect the people from radicals so let them do the job. No one needs RSS paramilitary groups torching churches and mosques.
Christians and Muslims do not need RSS however, Hindus does !

kseeker

Retired
Muslims are also Indians and we should value their feelings. Other wise what happened in Sri Lanka Tamil vs Sinhalese issue it will happen. I am not saying to give extra-opportunity but very basic feelings of theirs we can value.

Ok, as you wish ;) Don't want to drag this topic.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Christians and Muslims do not need RSS however, Hindus does !
It is the job of GoI to protect Hindus from Muslim radicals, it is the job of GoI to protect Christians from Hindu and Muslim radicals. If every group needs protection from everyone else you are talking about militias that leads to civil war. One India for all where everyone can be safe... except Wahabis. They need to gtfo.

TrueSpirit1

The Nobody
Banned
Sorry, I don't see the Christian minority causing many atrocities in India. GoI is supposed to protect the people from radicals so let them do the job. No one needs RSS paramilitary groups torching churches and mosques.
GoI was supposed to do many more things in the discharge of duty but look at where we are today..... despite having world's biggest talent pool. The day career criminals & swindlers are barred from Indian polity would be the day. Con-gress party (another name of GoI) has to take votebank considerations into account & this parochial proclivity gives raison de l'existence & impetus to the likes of RSS.

Google india+new communal violence bill for an informed perspective.

By the way, you have conveniently overlooked the age-old nexus between Christian missionary activities & Indian NE militant/secessionist groups; there are dozens of them.

As long as there are religious conversions under the sway of bullets & greenbacks, the resistance will continue to intensify. Anything imposed is resisted with resisted with greater intensity. It is applicable not just in France but also in Third-world countries like India, as well. Once the trail of these missionaries funding is curtailed effectively (easier said than done), secessionist threats in North-east would subside.

Now, request you to not start educating me about the great service of humanity your benevolent & generous brothers are doing in NE. Indian Army, Assam Rifles & ITBP have been fighting the consequences for decades so, they know lot more than you would ever know over several lifetimes.

Regarding the other victimized community you have mentioned, have you ever heard of Islamic extremism or would conveniently deny its existence when it comes to India ? The rationale offered for bombing of Astan, Mali & countless overt/covert interventions in Africa & French Indo-china ?

And, you thought there would be no reprisals against organized mob violence in India ? As long as there is threat perception, attempts for emancipation would continue to exist.

Come back when your hypocrisy has subsided a bit.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
GoI was supposed to do many more things in the discharge of duty but look at where we are today..... despite having world's biggest talent pool. The day career criminals & swindlers are barred from Indian polity would be the day. Con-gress party (another name of GoI) has to take votebank considerations into account & this parochial proclivity gives raison de l'existence & impetus to the likes of RSS.
That is the nature of Indian democracy that leads to politicians like Mayawati. Despite all its corruption, you still wouldn't want to live under something like CCP that is corrupt to its core and steps on human rights. The Indian system can and is slowly being reformed. I do not believe a flawed government is the reason RSS exists. Hindus are still the majority so requiring a paramilitary guardian is not needed. If anything, it is the minorities that need protection from RSS radicals.

Google india+new communal violence bill for an informed perspective.
And why do you think they want a communal violence bill? To protect them from RSS.

By the way, you have conveniently overlooked the age-old nexus between Christian missionary activities & Indian NE militant/secessionist groups; there are dozens of them.
Yes, I do not believe Maoism has anything to do with Christianity.

As long as there are religious conversions under the sway of bullets & greenbacks, the resistance will continue to intensify. Anything imposed is resisted with resisted with greater intensity. It is applicable not just in France but also in Third-world countries like India, as well. Once the trail of these missionaries funding is curtailed effectively (easier said than done), secessionist threats in North-east would subside.
They don't want to succeed from India because they are Christian, they are Maoists. There are plenty of successionary Maoists who are Hindu too but you don't want to point a finger.

Now, request you to not start educating me about the great service of humanity your benevolent & generous brothers are doing in NE. Indian Army, Assam Rifles & ITBP have been fighting the consequences for decades so, they know lot more than you would ever know over several lifetimes.
Like Maoist rebels are only in Christian provinces??? :lol:

Regarding the other victimized community you have mentioned, have you ever heard of Islamic extremism or would conveniently deny its existence when it comes to India ? The rationale offered for bombing of Astan, Mali & countless overt/covert interventions in Africa & French Indo-china ?
I said before, Wahabis need to gtfo.

And, you thought there would be no reprisals against organized mob violence in India ? As long as there is threat perception, attempts for emancipation would continue to exist.
Oh? So RSS protects the territorial integrity of India by harassing Christians. pfft

Come back when your hypocrisy has subsided a bit.
Let me critique the hypocrisy of your democracy with your response.

TrueSpirit1

The Nobody
Banned
If anything, it is the minorities that need protection from RSS radicals. And why do you think they want a communal violence bill? To protect them from RSS. Yes, I do not believe Maoism has anything to do with Christianity. They don't want to succeed from India because they are Christian, they are Maoists. There are plenty of successionary Maoists who are Hindu too but you don't want to point a finger.
Oh really, so you are lot more clueless than I thought you were. Just google a bit about the pattern of violence & riots in Indian sub-continent.

No country in the world has suffered more at the hand of Wahabi extremism than India. Unfortunately for these radicals, the reprisal from Indians are severe & swift beyond measure. How do you think we have survived last 5000 years with our civilization while the rest meekly succumbed ? As you have proved, time & again, your ignorance regarding subcontinent's history is more ridiculously Victorian than erstwhile Macaulites.

WTF has the Maoist to do with NE secessionist activities ? Conflating & mixing things up, are we ? :pound: Where did I ever talk about Maoism ? :lol:

NE is Indian frontier's periphery while Maoism is in Indian hinterland. You are well on your path to become another hello_10.

Btw, your brethren Christian zealots are lot more inimical to Indian interests given their sponsorship & global reach, so they are accorded the correct treatment, as they rightly deserve.

Again, google a bit more about the provisions of the proposed Communal Violence Bill. Do you think it has even a fighting chance of being the law ? It is but a sad joke, last straw that the corrupt regime in India hopes would consolidate Muslim votes in its favour.

So, keep your holier-than-thou proclamations to yourself. Your Catholic fanaticism has less few takers in France itself, let alone DFI.

Last edited:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Fatwas are not enjoined upon anyone. Common Muslims afaik have no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Oh really, so you are lot more clueless than I thought you were. Just google a bit about the pattern of violence & riots in Indian sub-continent.
I am called clueless... first personal jab.

No country in the world has suffered more at the hand of Wahabi extremism than India. Unfortunately for these radicals, the reprisal from Indians are severe & swift beyond measure. How do you think we have survived last 5000 years with our civilization while the rest meekly succumbed ? As you have proved, time & again, your ignorance regarding subcontinent's history is more ridiculously Victorian than erstwhile Macaulites.
Like I said, Wahabis can gtfo. You call me ignorant, second personal jab. Now I am ridiculously Victorian... 3rd personal jab.

WTF has the Maoist to do with NE secessionist activities ? Conflating & mixing things up, are we ? :pound: Where did I ever talk about Maoism ? :lol:
You are talking about NLFT which is one movement among a dozen and it is financially backed and trained by Maoists.

Maoists lend help to NLFT for reviving extremism - Times Of India

NE is Indian frontier's periphery while Maoism is in Indian hinterland. You are well on your path to become another hello_10.
Clearly, Naxalites have a hand in most non-Muslim related unrest.

Btw, your brethren Christian zealots are lot more inimical to Indian interests given their sponsorship & global reach, so they are accorded the correct treatment, as they rightly deserve.
Sure, the RSS story for NLFT is an armed rebellion funded by Christian missionaries. WTH would any Western church want to start an armed rebellion?? I don't buy these RSS unfounded stories. There is no proof against the church.

Again, google a bit more about the provisions of the proposed Communal Violence Bill. Do you think it has even a fighting chance of being the law ? It is but a sad joke, last straw that the corrupt regime in India things would consolidate Muslim votes in its favour.
Muslims want more power, every group wants more. Even Republicans in US gerrymander to get more.

So, keep your holier-than-thou proclamations to yourself. Your Catholic fanaticism has less few takers in France itself, let alone DFI.
I am not even Catholic. If you are going to personally jab me a 4th time, at least know I am Protestant. :namaste:

TrueSpirit1

The Nobody
Banned
Sure, the RSS story for NLFT is an armed rebellion funded by Christian missionaries. WTH would any Western church want to start an armed rebellion?? I don't buy these RSS unfounded stories. There is no proof against the church.
MI & IA has enough intelligence to act upon & they do bust rackets from time-to-time. However, you are of consequence to them & they don't share evidences with you. Your believing or disbelieving in anything does not changes an iota of reality in India. Conversions will have reprisals. Remember what I said:

Anything imposed is resisted with greater intensity.

Heard of AFSPA in NE swathes ?There is a lot going on there that is not for the press. It is but a truism in India that Western powers have a vested interested in a dismembered India. Unfortunately for you, Western pipedream continues to be just that, a pipedream.

I am not even Catholic. If you are going to personally jab me a 4th time, at least know I am Protestant.
So, read about Protestant Missionary activities in India & their fates :lol:

Last edited:

pmaitra

I am one of the harshest critic of RSS in this forum, but the complicity of Christian missionaries in helping terrorists in the North East is true.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
MI & IA has enough intelligence to act upon & they do bust rackets from time-to-time. However, you are of consequence to them & they don't share evidences with you. Your believing in anything does not chnages an iota of reality in India. Conversions will have reprisals. Heard of AFSPA in NE swathes ?There is a lot going on there that is not for the press. It is but a truism in India that Western powers have a vested interested in a dismembered India. Unfortunately for you, Western pipedream continues to be just be just that, a pipedream.
There is no Western pipedream wanting a divided India. We want a united India to contain China. Where did you get any thoughts to us wanting India to break apart??? What we Western Christians want is a united India that allows freedom of religion without persecution. Let everyone make their own choice what they believe.

So, read about Protestant Missionary activities in India & their fates :lol:
Yes, the NE is quickly becoming Christian and this perturbs those of RSS to make up stories. I know how it works.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
I am one of the harshest critic of RSS in this forum, but the complicity of Christian missionaries in helping terrorists in the North East is true.
I do not want to derail the thread, but no one has shown evidence that Christian missions have aided the militancy of NLFT. The only retort I get is that I am not privy to secret intelligence reports yet mainstream Indian media has no problem leaking such reports all the time about Maoist connections that even involve NLFT.

TrueSpirit1

The Nobody
Banned
There is no Western pipedream wanting a divided India. We want a united India to contain China. Where did you get any thoughts to us wanting India to break apart??? What we Western Christians want is a united India that allows freedom of religion without persecution. Let everyone make their own choice what they believe.
Armand2Rep, you would be the last person on DFI anyone would go to for understanding geo-polity. The inter-woven strands of geopolitical complexity are far too intricate than you can acknowledge or even fathom. You are but an inconsequential instrument of French arms-dealers on DFI :lol: whose propaganda of French supremacy above everyone thing else around, finds no takers.

Your corporate-training isn't gonna change any ground-reality, neither in China, nor in India.

Yes, the NE is quickly becoming Christian and this perturbs those of RSS to make up stories. I know how it works.
Yes, IA/Assam Rifles works on RSS stories & makes mincemeat of Christian secessionist bigots.

hello_10 has a new avatar in you :pound:

Just that your puerile propaganda is worse than his could ever be.

pmaitra

I do not want to derail the thread, but no one has shown evidence that Christian missions have aided the militancy of NLFT. The only retort I get is that I am not privy to secret intelligence reports yet mainstream Indian media has no problem leaking such reports all the time about Maoist connections that even involve NLFT.
Please read the whole article, and here is an excerpt:

It is strongly suspected that the British Baptist Church, which is very powerful in Nagaland, is the contact between British intelligence and the NSCN terrorists operating on the ground.
Bijoy Kumar Hrangkhal, a former language officer of the Baptist church, formed the Tripura Upajati Juba Samati (TUJS) in 1967, with the help of the then Mizo National Front (MNF of Mizoram). Hrangkhal formed the Tripura National Volunteers (TNV), on Dec. 21, 1978 at Kasku, in the Amarpur subdivision, with 72 hard-core militants of the Tripura Sena, the armed wing of TUJS. In October 1980, TNV was disbanded, but was revived again in 1982.
Link: Insurgent groups in Northeast India

Deccani

Tihar Jail
Banned

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
an anthem should being people of the nation together

the present one india has - is too classical
nobody is entirely sure what it really means
even on this thread we have had various educated opinions and they differ substantially

we need an anthem the common folk can understand and identify with
after all they are the ones who face or cause the riots ?
something the school kids can understand
after all - they are the ones who will sing it the most !
probably at least once a day either at the end or beginning of the school session ?

even in this thread we have seen some hindu muslim christian pushing about
should our anthem therefore remind us that
even if we are ethnically , religiously not identical
we can still work together for the nation

something along those lines ?

Last edited:

Deccani

Tihar Jail
Banned
an anthem should being people of the nation together

the present one india has - is too classical
nobody is entirely sure what it really means
even on this thread we have had various educated opinions and they differ substantially

we need an anthem the common folk can understand and identify with
something the school kids can understand
after all - let's face it - they are the ones who will sing it the most !
probably at least once a day either at the end or beginning of the school session ?

even in this thread we have seen some hindu muslim christian pushing about
should our anthem therefore remind us that
even if we are ethnically , religiously not identical
we can work together for the nation

something along those lines ?
These ethinical and religious divisions just show the diversity of the Indian nation in which all work together .

There is really no need to change the national anthem . It would be strange to have national anthem in english as its not ours language , and it would be not accepted if the national anthem is in Hindi because some in South will make it issue . Whatever the leaders of Independent India have decided , they have done by keeping all the angle in mind . I really dont have any objection for Jana Gana Mana

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Please read the whole article, and here is an excerpt:

Link: Insurgent groups in Northeast India
Who suspects it? RSS I know! Are there any RAW reports about MI6 working in Nagaland? Seriously, why would they waste their time when they need to worry about Al Queda. They have more to worry about than backwater woods of India that has nothing to do with UK security.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles