Should, and could India intervene in Iraq crisis?

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag

Arming Assad === Russia === over 100000 Lives loss peoples gassed too

Arming FSA === USA/KSA === less than 1000 lives loss but threat to world community

tell me who is doing good

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag

To be rise as a Leader in the World We may Send some of our Battle Tanks and Our Fighters into Iraq we may get more war Trainings and We may elite in CT ops

pmaitra

Those West peoples hating the American and English peoples since 1970's

they never give their Attends what those Westerners Said whether it's good or Bad

Like Blaming everything for Ameriki English Is blaming Mother for Son's Act
I have no idea what you are trying to say here.

Arming FSA === USA/KSA === less than 1000 lives loss but threat to world community

FSA = al-Qaida = Muslim Brotherhood = ISIS = ISIL.

I have no idea where you got your numbers from. From what I know, the chemical attacks were carried out by the FSA, supplied by the west, via Turkey. Oh, it does not stop at chemical attacks. You have decapitations and liver-eating as well.

Dhairya Yadav

To be rise as a Leader in the World We may Send some of our Battle Tanks and Our Fighters into Iraq we may get more war Trainings and We may elite in CT ops
Exactly. We should provide them equipment to fight, just as we are providing to Afganistan. If all goes well, we might as well get cheaper oil ! :p

Ashutosh Lokhande

I'd be so honoured to see India's contributions to global events and crisis.

If India wants to become a global power, it needs to stand up and project the hard power beyond it's boarder on the global scale.
And why would YOU be honoured if india becomes a global power? o_O

HMS Astute

And why would YOU be honoured if india becomes a global power? o_O
Cos it would be the world's most wonderful miracle ever to the entire human history. God is always with homo sapiens and cannon fodders in any quandary.

Hit it fam! :plane::shoot::gun:

prohumanity

Country flag
HMS... your assumption is 100% faulty....you say that "West has to go and clean the mess". that's funny ! First, West creates the mess by unjust and unfair policies and then, wants to go and bomb and destroy the mess. In Vietnam, they did this, In Iraq they did this, In Ukraine they did this.....and you say emerging powers need to clean the s*hit created by West's arrogance and short sighted ,stupid policies.
Your Dick Chenny was drooling over Iraqi Oil and mislead "Dumbia" Bush to invade Iraq....They funded terrorists and opposition in Syria to destabilize this nation and wanted to bomb it...then, to control Russia, the same bullies..funded opponents of Yanukovitch and wanted to bribe Ukraine to join EU so that they can keep fingering into Russia's a*ss ... They create Mess for their greedy, selfish interests and ,then, create this monster which is freaking them out. West never learns from its blunders and has a tendency to repeat them..just like a moron.

Dhairya Yadav

HMS... your assumption is 100% faulty....you say that "West has to go and clean the mess". that's funny ! First, West creates the mess by unjust and unfair policies and then, wants to go and bomb and destroy the mess. In Vietnam, they did this, In Iraq they did this, In Ukraine they did this.....and you say emerging powers need to clean the s*hit created by West's arrogance and short sighted ,stupid policies.
Your Dick Chenny was drooling over Iraqi Oil and mislead "Dumbia" Bush to invade Iraq....They funded terrorists and opposition in Syria to destabilize this nation and wanted to bomb it...then, to control Russia, the same bullies..funded opponents of Yanukovitch and wanted to bribe Ukraine to join EU so that they can keep fingering into Russia's a*ss ... They create Mess for their greedy, selfish interests and ,then, create this monster which is freaking them out. West never learns from its blunders and has a tendency to repeat them..just like a moron.
west does love oil, to the extent of supporting even terrorists... However i doubt Ukraine crisis was their creation... People of Ukraine wanted to join EU, no bribing was done.

HMS Astute

west does love oil, to the extent of supporting even terrorists... However i doubt Ukraine crisis was their creation... People of Ukraine wanted to join EU, no bribing was done.
Who doesn't love oil and resources to run the economic engine which brings prosperity, freedom, peace and illustriousness to the people. Where were these so called potential superpowers when there were catastrophic and calamitous events occurred in many parts of the world, including the recent natural disasters happened in Africa and South East Asian countries like Philippines and Malaysia etc. How many international refuges have these rising powers taken and provided them with the complimentary medical assistance, shelter, food and security etc. One just wonders!

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
I have no idea what you are trying to say here.
Truth is you don't have Answers

FSA = al-Qaida = Muslim Brotherhood = ISIS = ISIL.
agreed

and where is the First line

I have no idea where you got your numbers from
from the Supa dupa known UN Human Rights

#Syria death toll rises: new UN study shows over 191,000 people
killed between March 2011 & April 2014: sm.ohchr.org/1BK9oe7.
[tweet]502826537776074752[/tweet]

From what I know, the chemical attacks were carried out by the FSA, supplied by the west, via Turkey. Oh, it does not stop at chemical attacks. You have decapitations and liver-eating as well.
Assad is not a mad if he not committed Those Chemical Attacks ..you know why he agreed disposal of Chemical weapons

Dhairya Yadav

Who doesn't love oil and resources to run the economic engine which brings prosperity, freedom, peace and illustriousness to the people. Where were these so called potential superpowers when there were catastrophic and calamitous events occurred in many parts of the world, including the recent natural disasters happened in Africa and South East Asian countries like Philippines and Malaysia etc. How many international refuges have these rising powers taken and provided them with the complimentary medical assistance, shelter, food and security etc. One just wonders!

India is 13th ??? I didnt expect it to be India to be so high ! :shocked: Nevertheless, its a positive thing :) China isn't even top 25 ! Didnt expect that either

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Firstly India may not be able to get involved itself directly into the current iraq conflict because ISIS has been formed based on religious ideology, we are yet to reach a level of maturity where all our citizens will put their nationalism ahead of their religious identity. No politician in their right mind would take such a risk right now.

Secondly India seems to have some old diplomatic ties with saddam's baath party, ISIS was created with help from baath military help according to some reports. During the nurses & drivers rescue saga there were reports that these old ties were used to ensure release of hostage. It would not be ideal to burn those bridges, we never know when you will need those old relationships. i am not able to post weblinks but you can search for the role of "Izzat Ibrahim al-Douri" in the hostage resque.

Dhairya Yadav

Firstly India may not be able to get involved itself directly into the current iraq conflict because ISIS has been formed based on religious ideology, we are yet to reach a level of maturity where all our citizens will put their nationalism ahead of their religious identity. No politician in their right mind would take such a risk right now.

Secondly India seems to have some old diplomatic ties with saddam's baath party, ISIS was created with help from baath military help according to some reports. During the nurses & drivers rescue saga there were reports that these old ties were used to ensure release of hostage. It would not be ideal to burn those bridges, we never know when you will need those old relationships. i am not able to post weblinks but you can search for the role of "Izzat Ibrahim al-Douri" in the hostage resque.
i completely agree with you. But I bet these guys, after sometime will focus on India, no matter what our old ties were. Best example of this would be Al Qaeda, trained by CIA to fight soviets, and them became US's biggest enemy. IS has publicly mentioned India as a target.

pmaitra

Truth is you don't have Answers

agreed

and where is the First line

from the Supa dupa known UN Human Rights

[tweet]502826537776074752[/tweet]

Assad is not a mad if he not committed Those Chemical Attacks ..you know why he agreed disposal of Chemical weapons
I really don't like this tossing around numbers and claiming to present a source that is not a source at all. I would also request you actually see and listen to a video that you are posting.

I saw your video. There is nothing that establishes a basis of your claims, and I quote:

Once again, and quote a source of your claims that "arming Assad," followed by multiple equals-to signs, followed by "Russia," followed by multiple equals-to signs, followed by the number hundred-thousand, and then "lives loss peoples gassed too," whatever that means.

jouni

India gives two times the aid than Finland. Their population is 230 times more...I think reason is that they use the money internally for all in need. I read somewhere there is 400 million in poverty in India.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles