Shooting in Paris

Flame Thrower

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
I am fed up this radical Islamic kutta...................................................................................
Fixed that for you.

Radical Islam strikes again.

At the time Europe going through the phase of self-actualisation and revisiting their core human values, the terrorism strikes its ugly fangs again, posing serious threat to the general spirit of the great continent.

Adioz

शक्तिः दुर्दम्येच्छाशक्त्याः आगच्छति
Its funny to see us trying to make fun of a possible terrorist attack. Why? Well, I was thinking what if this attack happened in one of our cities. If we saw the Brtis making fun of it in this manner, #burndownbritain would be trending at top spot in India.:laugh:

Must be the damn Japanese migrants living in France again!
Lol bro, the Japanese are not even allowed to carry guns in their own country.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Its funny to see us trying to make fun of a possible terrorist attack. Why? Well, I was thinking what if this attack happened in one of our cities. If we saw the Brtis making fun of it in this manner, #burndownbritain would be trending at top spot in India.:laugh:
not trying to 'make fun' per se, (but) some reasons w/ sarcasm are there on the first page. also since you raised that point, am reminded of an adage in Hindi, that goes like, "doosron ke phate mein taang adaana", and in Marathi, "swatahcha ghar saamhaalu shakat naahi, aani chaalale jag jinkaayla!" (if you know any of the languages)
i quoted these indicating at the history of some french 'tourists' & NGOs showing their interests in India's 'red corridor'.

that was again a classic /s ! :clap2:

dhananjay1

This is becoming boring now. Jihadi attacks in Europe are like Bomb blasts in Pakistan, there is one every few days and nobody really cares.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
It is a very weird country, I haven't been able to read it. They have a casual attitude to Muslim immigratoin but ban burqas in public. They also have a very aggressive military policy. Allied with India. Very casual attitude towards sex and extra marital affairs so much so that paternity tests are illegal. WTF it doesn't fit into a neat little box at all and drives my OCD nuts.. Maybe @Razor or @pmaitra can shed some light.
Racial and/or Religious statistics are also not permitted in French Govt. agencies. Am I not right @Tactical Frog ??

Though nobody knows for sure (coz of lack of religious demograpy statistics) around 6-8% French resident are assumed to be Muslim; mostly a remnant of the Colonial period when FRA occupied most of the Maghreb region, which is mostly Islamic.

True it is a bit of a conundrum but I guess in France as long as you have utmost loyalty to France, everything else is considered a non-issue. But is this possible with Islam? We'll find out soon enough. :)

Also unlike our fake seculars who only want votes and will do anything for that, france seems to be functional in its secularism and I don't think the explosively "peaceful" aspects of Islam, will last long in France.

Tactical Frog

Country flag
Racial and/or Religious statistics are also not permitted in French Govt. agencies. Am I not right @Tactical Frog ??
You are absolutely right. French official agencies cannot directly ask about your race/ethnicity or religion. They can still get useful data monitoring undertaker's business, kosher or halal food business, registered religious schools.

So yes, hard to know for sure how many muslims exactly live there .

SKC

Country flag

This is a really aptly put sarcasm!

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
You are absolutely right. French official agencies cannot directly ask about your race/ethnicity or religion. They can still get useful data monitoring undertaker's business, kosher or halal food business, registered religious schools.

So yes, hard to know for sure how many muslims exactly live there .
What is your take here?
I mean, it seems to me that FRA is having its disproportionate share of terrorist attacks, as per Euro standards.
Any thoughts on this? A ground zero perspective would be valuable.
Also @Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Gabriel92

Country flag
According to Jean-Paul Gourévitch, there were 7.7 million Muslims( about 11 percent of the population) in metropolitan France in 2011.
There are no official datas allowed on religions. Estimating the number of muslims or people claiming to be muslim is very hard.
As for Gouévitch,lol. Far rightists love to cite his BS claims to back their ideas and thoughts. Always debunked,lol. Like all those pseudo french analysts interviewed by russian medias,sputnik and co.

This has confirmed Le Pen victory. Leading to Frexit and close borders. Europe got royally fucked. Thanks to Religion of Peace.
Thsis has nothing to do with the EU. As for Le Pen,she's never going to be elected. she wishes she'd never get elected. Because she couldn't steal money from the EU anymore. Mrs Le Pen not even voting on EU votes to reinforce the controls and the share of datas between the countries of the union.

You give too much credit to the French. There are still too many leftie loonies for Le Pen to win. She may get into the second round but then there will be a consolidation against her.
I wonder why all those Indians are wishing Le Pen to win. Another politician among the corrupts who wishes to make France Russia's lapdog.

All i know about french is that they keep on loosing wars and keep on surrendering
Another uneducated cow piss drinking low IQ Indian who never opened an history book in his entire life. Come out of your cave and go to school.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neo

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
@Gabriel92
You guys lost to nazis,algerians,vietnam and almost everyone........................................

Tell me what was the last war you guys have won,decisively???????????????????

Whats your problem with le pen,do you guys hate right wingers????
If the wave of terror attacks continues,then nothing is going to stop her

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
@Gabriel92
You guys lost to nazis,algerians,vietnam and almost everyone........................................

Tell me what was the last war you guys have won,decisively???????????????????

Whats your problem with le pen,do you guys hate right wingers????
If the wave of terror attacks continues,then nothing is going to stop her

France lost a war, pretty important war. But one should not forget that France has won many great wars and She was and She still is major power in the world.

Thsis has nothing to do with the EU. As for Le Pen,she's never going to be elected. she wishes she'd never get elected. Because she couldn't steal money from the EU anymore. Mrs Le Pen not even voting on EU votes to reinforce the controls and the share of datas between the countries of the union.

Whatever happens, Jibril, Europe is going to throw pedophilic scums out.

Tactical Frog

Country flag
You guys lost to nazis,algerians,vietnam and almost everyone...
The part about algerians is totally false but that is not the topic. You should ask yourself how a country that lost and surrendered in almost every conceivable war according our good american friends ( they did an awesome job convincing the entire world with this) is simply on the map !
Also note that France is quite a large country by European standards and only second to Russia and Ukraine ( i am not sure about Ukraine, it may depend if you look at a russian map or an ukrainian one). One should wonder how that happened. Probably luck ;)

Tactical Frog

Country flag
There are no official datas allowed on religions. Estimating the number of muslims or people claiming to be muslim is very hard.
As for Gouévitch,lol. Far rightists love to cite his BS claims to back their ideas and thoughts. Always debunked,lol. Like all those pseudo french analysts interviewed by russian medias,sputnik and co.

I wonder why all those Indians are wishing Le Pen to win. Another politician among the corrupts who wishes to make France Russia's lapdog.

Another uneducated cow piss drinking low IQ Indian who never opened an history book in his entire life. Come out of your cave and go to school.
What is your take here?
I mean, it seems to me that FRA is having its disproportionate share of terrorist attacks, as per Euro standards.
Any thoughts on this? A ground zero perspective would be valuable.
Also @Sakal Gharelu Ustad
It is not disproportionate . I don't know how many muslims we have in France, but even with a very little percentage of them turning against France, that is a lot of terrorists and accomplices. Maybe it is a new Hundred Years War . I think we can minimize risks at best. Learn to live with the terrorist threat like Israelis do.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles