Shooting in Paris

Discussion in 'Europe and Russia' started by ashdoc, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Flame Thrower

Flame Thrower Senior Member Senior Member

raja696 likes this.
  2. Ancient Indian

Ancient Indian p = np :) Senior Member

Fixed that for you.

Radical Islam strikes again.

At the time Europe going through the phase of self-actualisation and revisiting their core human values, the terrorism strikes its ugly fangs again, posing serious threat to the general spirit of the great continent.

Gaurav Rai, raja696 and aditya10r like this.
  3. OneGrimPilgrim

OneGrimPilgrim Senior Member Senior Member

whr invaders hv been eulogised, heroes binned!!
    with a spate of such attacks, b'wood can now bring out another rehashed version of an old song --> 'an evening in paris', to 'a shooting in paris'. :frog:

4. Adioz

Adioz शक्तिः दुर्दम्येच्छाशक्त्याः आगच्छति Senior Member

Bottom of the Andaman sea planting mines for PLAN
    Its funny to see us trying to make fun of a possible terrorist attack. Why? Well, I was thinking what if this attack happened in one of our cities. If we saw the Brtis making fun of it in this manner, #burndownbritain would be trending at top spot in India.:laugh:

Lol bro, the Japanese are not even allowed to carry guns in their own country.

raja696 and Project Dharma like this.
  5. OneGrimPilgrim

OneGrimPilgrim Senior Member Senior Member

whr invaders hv been eulogised, heroes binned!!
    not trying to 'make fun' per se, (but) some reasons w/ sarcasm are there on the first page. also since you raised that point, am reminded of an adage in Hindi, that goes like, "doosron ke phate mein taang adaana", and in Marathi, "swatahcha ghar saamhaalu shakat naahi, aani chaalale jag jinkaayla!" (if you know any of the languages)
    i quoted these indicating at the history of some french 'tourists' & NGOs showing their interests in India's 'red corridor'.

that was again a classic /s ! :clap2:

6. dhananjay1

dhananjay1 Senior Member Senior Member

This is becoming boring now. Jihadi attacks in Europe are like Bomb blasts in Pakistan, there is one every few days and nobody really cares.

Vayuputra likes this.
  7. Razor

Razor STABLE GENIUS Moderator

Racial and/or Religious statistics are also not permitted in French Govt. agencies. Am I not right @Tactical Frog ??

Though nobody knows for sure (coz of lack of religious demograpy statistics) around 6-8% French resident are assumed to be Muslim; mostly a remnant of the Colonial period when FRA occupied most of the Maghreb region, which is mostly Islamic.

True it is a bit of a conundrum but I guess in France as long as you have utmost loyalty to France, everything else is considered a non-issue. But is this possible with Islam? We'll find out soon enough. :)

Also unlike our fake seculars who only want votes and will do anything for that, france seems to be functional in its secularism and I don't think the explosively "peaceful" aspects of Islam, will last long in France.

8. Tactical Frog

Tactical Frog Senior Member Senior Member

You are absolutely right. French official agencies cannot directly ask about your race/ethnicity or religion. They can still get useful data monitoring undertaker's business, kosher or halal food business, registered religious schools.

So yes, hard to know for sure how many muslims exactly live there .

aditya10r likes this.
  9. captscooby81

captscooby81 Senior Member Senior Member

Heard that marathi line in lakshya movie amitabh saying it in one scene if i am not wrong ....

Razor and OneGrimPilgrim like this.
  10. The Ultranationalist

The Ultranationalist Regular Member

Religion of peace strikes again

raja696 and captscooby81 like this.
  11. SKC

SKC Regular Member

Truth has been spoken. They Fell from time to time and to get saved by other. But now who will save who in Europe! Only eastern European countries are in their senses but they dont have much power.

12. SKC

SKC Regular Member

This is a really aptly put sarcasm!

13. Razor

Razor STABLE GENIUS Moderator

What is your take here?
    I mean, it seems to me that FRA is having its disproportionate share of terrorist attacks, as per Euro standards.
    Any thoughts on this? A ground zero perspective would be valuable.
    Also @Sakal Gharelu Ustad

14. Gabriel92

Gabriel92 Regular Member

There are no official datas allowed on religions. Estimating the number of muslims or people claiming to be muslim is very hard.
    As for Gouévitch,lol. Far rightists love to cite his BS claims to back their ideas and thoughts. Always debunked,lol. Like all those pseudo french analysts interviewed by russian medias,sputnik and co.

Thsis has nothing to do with the EU. As for Le Pen,she's never going to be elected. she wishes she'd never get elected. Because she couldn't steal money from the EU anymore. Mrs Le Pen not even voting on EU votes to reinforce the controls and the share of datas between the countries of the union.

I wonder why all those Indians are wishing Le Pen to win. Another politician among the corrupts who wishes to make France Russia's lapdog.

Another uneducated cow piss drinking low IQ Indian who never opened an history book in his entire life. Come out of your cave and go to school.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
    Neo likes this.
  15. aditya10r

aditya10r Mera Bharat mahan Senior Member

@Gabriel92
    You guys lost to nazis,algerians,vietnam and almost everyone........................................

Tell me what was the last war you guys have won,decisively???????????????????

Whats your problem with le pen,do you guys hate right wingers????
    If the wave of terror attacks continues,then nothing is going to stop her

16. Hiranyaksha

Hiranyaksha Senior Member Senior Member

France lost a war, pretty important war. But one should not forget that France has won many great wars and She was and She still is major power in the world.

Whatever happens, Jibril, Europe is going to throw pedophilic scums out.

prasadr14 and raja696 like this.
  17. Tactical Frog

The part about algerians is totally false but that is not the topic. You should ask yourself how a country that lost and surrendered in almost every conceivable war according our good american friends ( they did an awesome job convincing the entire world with this) is simply on the map !
    Also note that France is quite a large country by European standards and only second to Russia and Ukraine ( i am not sure about Ukraine, it may depend if you look at a russian map or an ukrainian one). One should wonder how that happened. Probably luck ;)

aditya10r, Adioz and Project Dharma like this.
  18. Tactical Frog

It is not disproportionate . I don't know how many muslims we have in France, but even with a very little percentage of them turning against France, that is a lot of terrorists and accomplices. Maybe it is a new Hundred Years War . I think we can minimize risks at best. Learn to live with the terrorist threat like Israelis do.

Razor and Project Dharma like this.
  19. Project Dharma

Project Dharma meh Senior Member

Tactical Frog likes this.
  20. Project Dharma

Project Dharma meh Senior Member

Uncalled for buddy, if you get offended so easily, stay off the internet.