Shocking: China considers any chinese in foreign countries as their spies

kickok1975

well slap me silly till I go pink! we have the first one in over year in my experience:). Then again I never said it was all chinese americans - just 99.99% in the US. :p So china should have allowed him to go get his prize in person , yeah?

You agree China threating other countries to boycott the ceremony was stupid , yeah? And what do you think about china supplying weapons and supporting Pakistan, Sudan , Iran, Syria, Libya's ghadhaffi?
Since I live in America, I'm more concerned about American military proliferation than what China did. Again, Chinese government is notorious, but not the worst, at least they care about Chinese people. What about our government? They only cater to rich and wealthy.

Illusive

Country flag
Did you read the highlighted part in the OP? it's their own govt that qualifies and puts the stamp of approval about the general attitude about chinese americans in the US.
Yes i read, its says they qualify, so it means theres a choise for the chinese living overseas to betray the country they earn their living or not. But these things put a wrong image of the chinese on the host country.

kickok1975

Really I'm just stating facts on how they are perceived in the US. Now even articles are abound on the net how Chinese are racist... like when they hire English teachers from the US , they insist they not be black. Govt run schools won't hire black teachers from the US. they perceive blacks as being inferior..
Did you have such experience or you heard from someone else? As far as I know, there are more than 100K blacks live in China. But your point is somewhat true, there are some but not all Chinese racist against color skin

JayATL

Since I live in America, I'm more concerned about American military proliferation than what China did. Again, Chinese government is notorious, but not the worst, at least they care about Chinese people. What about our government? They only cater to rich and wealthy.
They only do cater to rich? do you have a govt job? I don't and govt did not mess with me and my job...are there things the US needs to do in terms of income inequality- hell yeah. But I can't say they only cater to the rich.

all nuclear and missile technology proliferation in the modern area has Chinese hands in it. If you are truly worried about that then really China is the world leader..that is a fact... N Korea, Pakistan, Iran ...all countries where china's proliferation finger print is obvious.

JayATL

Did you have such experience or you heard from someone else? As far as I know, there are more than 100K blacks live in China. But your point is somewhat true, there are some but not all Chinese racist against color skin
I read several articles and reporting about experiences of blacks who were seeking jobs as English teachers. I've read about how Chinese think as a majority that people of color are inferior and have an affinity for whites

Illusive

Country flag
All i am saying is that i think many of the Chinese living overseas wouldn't even know of such thing..........normal people have to take the burnt of all the &hit done by some, in this case chinese intelligence. Take an eg of 9/11 and its aftereffects, you guys would know what i am trying to tell.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
So tell me what curse I did to America and what mouthpiece I acted for Chinese government.
You are one of the few Chinese who sees the reality and not overpowered by the Han culturalism that I have mentioned so many time.

You have our respect and we value what you say.

If only the Chinese posters were like you and OHimalaya, then we would not have all these issues that create bad blood.

It is those who cannot admit their fault lines and weakness who rankle and cause unnecessary waste of bandwidth.

And in this forum, we too are to blame, to rise to the bait!

how american is it to single out one ethnic group as being seditious?
What can one do if one single ethnic group takes the cake!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
So tell me what curse I did to America and what mouthpiece I acted for Chinese government.
You are not a mouthpiece and you have been attacked by your Chinese compatriots for informing the reality on the ground.

Just shows either that they are the 50 cents army or they are those who are overpowered with Han cultural supremism!

how american is it to single out one ethnic group as being seditious?
The Americans are stating so.

Ask them!

Have you found that we are enamoured with the US and its invasions?

Does the Chinese govt really care for the Chinese?

Do educate us.

Yes i read, its says they qualify, so it means theres a choise for the chinese living overseas to betray the country they earn their living or not. But these things put a wrong image of the chinese on the host country.
Google search proves otherwise.

Maybe.

Remember the famous case of the half African Chinese girl who won the competition?

I read several articles and reporting about experiences of blacks who were seeking jobs as English teachers. I've read about how Chinese think as a majority that people of color are inferior and have an affinity for whites
They not only worry about colour, they also are very inquisitive of double eyelids!

All i am saying is that i think many of the Chinese living overseas wouldn't even know of such thing..........normal people have to take the burnt of all the &hit done by some, in this case chinese intelligence. Take an eg of 9/11 and its aftereffects, you guys would know what i am trying to tell.
Guess again!

Iamanidiot

Singaporeans and Malayasian Chinese will say fuck-off listening to this statement.They are the people who suffered most due to Maoist Communist interventions.When did mainland Chinese represent all Chinese in the first place.Got to mail this to some of my singaporean friends

AprilLyrics

pakistan&china defence is always the most viewed place.nice we r so popular~

cir

Finding accommodation is proving a hard work for Indians in China, for most Chinese, especially those who studied/worked abroad and are therefore in the know, can't stand the strong and strange smell of curry dishes.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Finding accommodation is proving a hard work for Indians in China, for most Chinese, especially those who studied/worked abroad and are therefore in the know, can't stand the strong and strange smell of curry dishes.
You are correct you cant enjoy curry smells, as chowmine/machrurian/chingkpung smells like shyt...wait till the time your friends the illiterate bigoted pakistani immigrants invade China - no doubt after smelling pork-chops they will pigstick your lower back and stick your head on a spear outside your homes!! LOL ;)

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
And this is related to this article how?
It always amuses me when baby eaters talk of other's cooking habits though.

Last edited:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Finding accommodation is proving a hard work for Indians in China, for most Chinese, especially those who studied/worked abroad and are therefore in the know, can't stand the strong and strange smell of curry dishes.[/QUOTE

And this is related to this article how?
It always amuses me when baby eaters talk of other's cooking habits though.
Chinese are more than baby eaters - they eat fetuses and raw monkey brain - worse than pigs even they don't eat their own!

AprilLyrics

so why u are here .stay with urs gang in those forum.
u can count the number of replies by chinese member or indian member.and pay attention to who open threads most,even this thread.then u get answer.

but i am happy that indians care us so much.just count it.

JayATL

I wonder if any of you guys read all 5 pages of the original article... apart form the shocking part about Chinese immigrants in other countries--- you have to but be in awe of their intelligence apparatus. Can't but respect it for its success in stealing technology both economic and military and their philosphy... " why spend years and money on R&D when you can shorten it by stealing it from the west"...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles