Shocking: China considers any chinese in foreign countries as their spies

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
I won't take as far singing anything for America blindly. You see if you visualize my posting history there are many times I fiercely guard Indian interests. Hell, I'm an oddity in the US when it comes to politics. Most Indians are republicans in the US while I'm a bleeding heart centrized democrat.
Not many, Majority of Indians born in US are more Americans than the American.. :D

Its not their fault but their parents..

Tianshan

I have always said that Chinese immigrants in the US are the most seditious lot. The majority of the lot are anti American.
how american is it to single out one ethnic group as being seditious?

kickok1975

Maybe there is an English language comprehension gap. How do I know they are Chinese American- they say so themselves and IDENTIFY themselves as Chinese Americans! LOL

I gave you a snippet of how they react when anything, even when its true , even when china is at fault ( noble peace prize threats it issued), they will say " Welcome to conspiracy of American right wing party."
You just showed how biased knowledge you had with Chinese Americans. Maybe you know Chinese food better lol. Most of us support a more transparent, fairness and democratic China. But when it comes to Chinese sovereignty, we will definitely support China, regardless of her government. I think such instinct is not for Chinese only, but for all other people living in US including Jews, Arabian, Mexicans and Indian. That's why you are here not in some other country's forum.
Since you called yourself a democratic, I would imagine you are not too narrowing minded. I suggest you get to know more Chinese Americans, not only in forum, but in real world face to face before resuming your accusation again.

AprilLyrics

Chinese are very loyal to their country no matter where they are. This news can be true:sad::sad::sad::sad:
a chinese loyalty is not as same as western one.western one shows more loyalty to a country.we r not

and more importantly,do not mix up with CHINA and PRC.their loyalty is more for CHINA.

in china's history,dynasties up and down.this lead to chinese people caring more about their family.this "family" often means a big family with people of Kinship sharing a same first name and live together.

so,chinese shows more loyalty to their ancestors,culture,and customs.we use CHINA to symbolize them.

i dont know if i make it clear.but it is just like chinese dragon and western dragon.different meanings.

but of course,we also have loyalty to PRC.anyway,it represent china now.

kickok1975

are you Chinese American? What did you think of American noble peace prize stance? I'm sure if I take the time to look into your posting ( which I can bet it would favor my opinion of you guys actions), I'll find you taking china's govt stance over the US every time. Tell me what did you think of the Sudan genocidal President being invited by china? What do you think of why China supports genocidal maniacs or even Pakistan that kills america soldeirs?
I think Nobel peace price to President Obama is a shame and big mistake. By the way, I also think Chinese CCP government did a lot of bad thing to Chinese people. But I'm not here for Chinese government, and I'm not a spy.

JayATL

how american is it to single out one ethnic group as being seditious?
here is another eye opener for you too- Chinese are most racist people too... these are well, well know for being highly racist in the US. they also have most unskilled jobs vs Indians i.e they tend to be waiters, food staff...low paying jobs ( net/ net compared to the Indians) in the US. These are just facts.

JayATL

Not many, Majority of Indians born in US are more Americans than the American.. :D

Its not their fault but their parents..
that makes no sense you cant be more than what you are--- My son was born here too. What action do you think -is that benchmark that would make make him more american than being born american.

kickok1975

here is another eye opener for you too- Chinese are most racist people too... these are well, well know for being highly racist in the US. they also have most unskilled jobs vs Indians i.e they tend to be waiters, food staff...low paying jobs ( net/ net compared to the Indians) in the US. These are just facts.
Your words show a lot racist factor since begining of this post indeed. I have to be quite honest with you.

pmaitra

I'm glad he won Nobel Prize. If you check my previous post, maybe one year ago, you can tell where I stand for.
Thank you KickOk1975.

You are a nice man. It would be an honour to have you as my enemy, if you were honest enough all the time. For example, it would be great if you could come to that South China Sea thread and say, 'We are stronger and hence we will bully.' That is more acceptable that justifying ridiculous claims on territorial waters.

Galaxy

Country flag
Americans' Most and Least Favored Nations

India 6th Most favoured nation in US after Canada, Britan, Germany, Japan and Israel. For India +47 people favour.

For China -13 (overall Negative). Your best friend Pakistan also in same category.

Difference between India-China is huge. :)

JayATL

I'm glad he won Nobel Prize. If you check my previous post, maybe one year ago, you can tell where I stand for.
well slap me silly till I go pink! we have the first one in over year in my experience:). Then again I never said it was all chinese americans - just 99.99% in the US. :p So china should have allowed him to go get his prize in person , yeah?

You agree China threating other countries to boycott the ceremony was stupid , yeah? And what do you think about china supplying weapons and supporting Pakistan, Sudan , Iran, Syria, Libya's ghadhaffi?

Illusive

Country flag
These accusations will seriously hurt the well being of Chinese overseas and may also brand their image of being international thieves(western stereotypes) . It wouldn't be fair for the average chinese person who leads a normal life.

JayATL

Your words show a lot racist factor since begining of this post indeed. I have to be quite honest with you.
Really I'm just stating facts on how they are perceived in the US. Now even articles are abound on the net how Chinese are racist... like when they hire English teachers from the US , they insist they not be black. Govt run schools won't hire black teachers from the US. they perceive blacks as being inferior..

kickok1975

Thank you KickOk1975.

You are a nice man. It would be an honour to have you as my enemy, if you were honest enough all the time. For example, it would be great if you could come to that South China Sea thread and say, 'We are stronger and hence we will bully.' That is more acceptable that justifying ridiculous claims on territorial waters.
I don't like that red line drawing also, because it's unrealistic to me. But What should I say, I was born in China and have strong emotion attached to her. It's hard for me to say any bad words to my motherland. I just hope we can resolve it peacefully.

JayATL

These accusations will seriously hurt the well being of Chinese overseas and may also brand their image of being international thieves(western stereotypes) . It wouldn't be fair for the average chinese person who leads a normal life.
Did you read the highlighted part in the OP? it's their own govt that qualifies and puts the stamp of approval about the general attitude about chinese americans in the US.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
that makes no sense you cant be more than what you are--- My son was born here too. What action do you think -is that benchmark that would make make him more american than being born american.
I think i mentioned that in my previous post..

Global Defence

New threads

Articles