Shoaib and Sania land in Pakistan

BunBunCake

Zaki

Country flag
As i say always "It is not important with whom you marry - what matters is You should get married"

At least Sania jee married with a man - otherwise i often see gay peoples around ;-)

ahmedsid

Top Gun
As i say always "It is not important with whom you marry - what matters is You should get married"

At least Sania jee married with a man - otherwise i often see gay peoples around ;-)
Actually marriage is not the end it all! It can sometimes turn into tragedy mate, if folks jump into marriages. Even in arranged marriages, Parents take the pain and find out about the boy et al before giving their daughter away, and same from the Boys side. No one rushes into marriages. I dont know about Sania and Shoaib, but I feel they are a match made in heaven! Perfect for each other, and I have come to this conclusion after reading through about them! Wish them a happy married life. Just wish, we would stop getting news about them though, especially if Mr Shoaib thinks of auctioning off Sanias wedding gown, or Chappals! (I d have to keep on posting it here :)

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Lastly, Gay Rights have been recognized in much of the world, even though looked upon. Its all freedom of living. You can live in whatever way you want, if you are not hindering my Life or Living in any way!

BunBunCake

Actually marriage is not the end it all! It can sometimes turn into tragedy mate, if folks jump into marriages. Even in arranged marriages, Parents take the pain and find out about the boy et al before giving their daughter away, and same from the Boys side. No one rushes into marriages. I dont know about Sania and Shoaib, but I feel they are a match made in heaven! Perfect for each other, and I have come to this conclusion after reading through about them! Wish them a happy married life. Just wish, we would stop getting news about them though, especially if Mr Shoaib thinks of auctioning off Sanias wedding gown, or Chappals! (I d have to keep on posting it here :)
I will buy those. =xD (jk)
I wouldn't be surprised to see that happen actually. Seeing what an idiot he is. Hope Pakistanis here aren't offended. But he really does seem like a big idiot. And he's making the public in Pakistan a bunch of dumb fools. Everyone forgot that he got kicked out for match fixing.

Zaki

Country flag
hahahaha that was funny

don't worry he won't be auctioning Sania's belongings...... I heard she had arguments with Sania on the reception in Sialkot. Media reported that she was very angry to see such a large crowd and her mother was pushed away by somebody................. all indicating how tough girl she is............ it won't be easy to live with her........ both of either parties will have to compromise and i hope and wish them best of luck and like you said hopefully i won't be hearing any further news from their marriage life......

Hopefully they can keep their personal issues with them and stop having media coverage

Best of luck to the newly wedded couples

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
there is no doubt about sania coming across as quite head strong and stubborn a case best described as my way or highway and more the chances of her keeping shoaib on his toes who comes across quite meek but then successful marriages are about compromises, it seems the lad is up for the task, not so sure about the lady but then if one side is ready to be a punching bag for the entire life it aint that difficult either.

enough said, here is wishing they have a lasting and a happy married life with offsprings who can proudly call themselves indians and pakistanis in the same breath.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles