Shoaib and Sania land in Pakistan

Jeet

its better if she stays in Pakistan only... we dont need her anymore....
some other star will replace her in India....

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
its better if she stays in Pakistan only... we dont need her anymore....
some other star will replace her in India....
That's Saina Nehwal. Badminton world top 5, also a Hyderabadi. :D

ahmedsid

Top Gun
An open letter to Sania Mirza (returned by postal department)

I'm pissed Sania. Pissed.
For years I have tolerated your pathetic second round exits on court and not said anything in the spirit of feminism. For years I have not commented on the size of your ever increasing love handles brought on by copious amounts of biryani. For years I have heard you make an ass of yourself at press conferences and make incoherent excuses in a fake accent.
For years I have told myself that my friends in Hyderabad were wrong in saying that you stank and people didn't like sitting next to you in high school. I even supported you when the mullahs were against your dressing sense (largely because your shaking thunder thighs reminded me of the good ol days of Silk Smitha's erotic movies).
But today, along with 500 million other horny teenagers whose access to good looking Muslim women ended with Jemima Khan's posters, I say enough!
Today, I stop cheering for you at your matches. Today, I stop calling your rack as the best on the WTA circuit. Today, I stop googling "Sania Mirza sexy hot pics".
Today, I am switching to badminton and becoming a fan of Saina Nehwal. Look her up; she can be totally hot if she wants to be.
Of all the people you had to leave poor ol Mohammad Sohrab Mirza and his snazzy engagement Armani suit for – you had to go with Shoaib Malik?
What is it about losers that they always end up with others of their kind? Has Fatima Bhutto ever wanted to get married to Lakshmipathy Balaji? Has Shireen Mazari ever expressed love for Shiv Shankar Menon?

Did you watch Veer Zaraa one too many times? Does your family not have a copy of Lakshya at home? Is this some lameass attempt at making the "Aman Ki Asha" campaign a success? Do you realize it will in fact do more damage as every Indian would get even more pissed off? Do you realize how this will only continue to reinforce the stereotype of marrying within the community?
Do you know you are already being called Pakistan ki Bahu even though Shoaib Malik was never even treated like their own son?
Do you realize how many visas our embassy will have to issue for his entire extended family to come down here for the ceremony? Do you realize why Shoaib Akhtar got a bout of genital warts?
Do you realize Asif Ali Zardari might end up at your wedding and make cheesy-ass remarks while grinning from ear to ear?
Do you realize the LeT will do a 22 gun salute in Muridke? Do you realize, your wedding might just have ONE DISH as per law in Pakistan? All that feminist bullshit and you will move because of your man to Dubai?
Dubai?! Who the fuck goes to Dubai anymore? Even Mohammad Asif said fuck this – I'm injecting at home. As if every tom **** and harry in this country singing Atif Aslam songs wasn't bad enough. Not even the good ones.
Years of BCCI's plans, foreign policy diktats and millions of young people's aspirations have been broken thanks to your horny little uber-bitch move. I'm giving you one and a half years before you get pregnant and leave the sport. Anything more and I will start wearing a Barcelona jersey and keep tweeting about the UEFA Champions League as if my being a supporter will make anyone give a shit.
And take that damn nose ring off – it makes you look like a total slut.

(written by Khamba after six bottles of beer and posted without a stamp; the postal department delivered it to Faking News office instead)

http://www.fakingnews.com/2010/04/an-open-letter-to-sania-mirza-returned-by-postal-department/

ahmedsid

Top Gun
And for years you have jumped like anything even if Sania entered a big tournament no matter if she won or lost. You were contented enough to jump like insane creatures lolzzz. Your media would not have got tired of flashing minor moves of her in such tournaments.

Sania reached so and so tournament, look Sania picked up the racket lolzz.

And good to know that your pissing mechanism is working pretty much keep it up as its essential human need to piss
I never liked her in the first place, yes, some folks who adored her and had posters of her in their cars, now hate her. Which is quite frankly a looser attitude. She did what she had to, why hate her? Thats my policy. She is a non issue, and I posted the article, because Indians can identify with it. it actually shows the sore attitude of Indians, and is not Pakistani Bashing, i.e if you care to look at it without a finding fault attitude!

JANA

I never liked her in the first place, yes, some folks who adored her and had posters of her in their cars, now hate her. Which is quite frankly a looser attitude. She did what she had to, why hate her? Thats my policy. She is a non issue, and I posted the article, because Indians can identify with it. it actually shows the sore attitude of Indians, and is not Pakistani Bashing, i.e if you care to look at it without a finding fault attitude!

:) Ahmed my reply was not directed at you but the writer of the satire which is in bad taste and could not be even called satire.

She was is bad player or good thats another point but she had been representing India and still tends to do so. She might be among few women or the only one who had represented India at some big International tournaments which in itself is a good service to her country.

The kind of attitude Indians have shown after her marriage decision is only showing the Indians in bad taste and not anyone else.

Even Indian media was keen to bash Shoaib and violate even privacy of the couple when they were in India but the moment they landed in Pakistan your media had bycoted any news about their marriage functions.

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
It is many Pakistanis who are acting in a weird manner over this marriage. So many are thinking of this as some kind of national victory in a perverse manner.

One can understand as they have no real reasons to be happy, so just an Indian celebrity marrying a Pakistani is enough to cause national jubilation. Everyone from politicians to the commoner has jumped in the bandwagon.

JANA

It is many Pakistanis who are acting in a weird manner over this marriage. So many are thinking of this as some kind of national victory in a perverse manner.

One can understand as they have no real reasons to be happy, so just an Indian celebrity marrying a Pakistani is enough to cause national jubilation. Everyone from politicians to the commoner has jumped in the bandwagon.
lolz just like Indians were acting like weird things over marriage of Arun with that Hollywood actress? Come on Vinod accept it that you Indians have made it a thing of your ego and all this blah blah abuses hurled at Sania by Indians and all your heartburn is just show of a hurt ego nothing else.

Marriage is celebrated happily and our known politicians and even PM and President have attended many marriages of known Pakistanis too its not something unusual.

ganesh177

Country flag
Lets wish sania good luck with her life in pakistan (or dubai).

As far as her game is concerned, indians dont care and she can play for pakistan or dubai. She is hardly in any position to bring glory to india. She will be replaced by 10 more sanias in coming years. But yea lets give her credit for setting the trend.

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
lolz just like Indians were acting like weird things over marriage of Arun with that Hollywood actress? Come on Vinod accept it that you Indians have made it a thing of your ego and all this blah blah abuses hurled at Sania by Indians and all your heartburn is just show of a hurt ego nothing else.

Marriage is celebrated happily and our known politicians and even PM and President have attended many marriages of known Pakistanis too its not something unusual.
As I said earlier, many Indians don't want any Indian celebrity having this kind of relation with Pakistanis at this point when the likes of LET scum are openly roaming there. Else this marriage doesn't mean anything to most.

Pakistanis have taken it to absurd heights, making her a national bhabhi (Sania had to make it clear she is no Pakistani bhabhi), Indians as "salas", linking it to water issue, claiming that she rejected Indians and so on. It was a pathetic show borne out of frustration.

JANA

As I said earlier, many Indians don't want any Indian celebrity having this kind of relation with Pakistanis at this point when the likes of LET scum are openly roaming there. Else this marriage doesn't mean anything to most.

Pakistanis have taken it to absurd heights, making her a national bhabhi (Sania had to make it clear she is no Pakistani bhabhi), Indians as "salas", linking it to water issue, claiming that she rejected Indians and so on. It was a pathetic show borne out of frustration.
Lolzz Vinod no Pakistani media had said she rejected Indians out of any fault or weakness of their's . Unlike your media which had tried its level best to prove that this marriage is going to fail.

As far as LeT is concern it does not represent Shoaib or Sania or every single person in Pakistan. Your argument is weak rather a non-argument. She has been accepted by entire Pakistani national as daughter-in-law irrespective of her being Indian national unlike Indians who are rejecting Shoaib because he is a Pakistani.

See the difference and also think with a clear mind this is only showing you in bad light not us. And its another dilemma that you Indians have bad meaning for the word "sala" whereas in Urdu it does not mean anything bad.

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
Lolzz Vinod no Pakistani media had said she rejected Indians out of any fault or weakness of their's . Unlike your media which had tried its level best to prove that this marriage is going to fail.
Nothing of the sort happened. I have not seen any such claim by any media in India.

As far as LeT is concern it does not represent Shoaib or Sania or every single person in Pakistan. Your argument is weak rather a non-argument. She has been accepted by entire Pakistani national as daughter-in-law irrespective of her being Indian national unlike Indians who are rejecting Shoaib because he is a Pakistani.
As long as LET and other anti India terrorists are being sponsored in Pakistan, we just don't want anything to do with it.
She has not been accepted, people are jumping around just because she is an Indian celebrity. Your Lawn Tennis officials are begging her to play for Pakistan (when she has said she wants to play for India) as they have not produced a single Pakistani player of international standards.

This shows the typical Pakistani reaction. Pathetic!

See the difference and also think with a clear mind this is only showing you in bad light not us. And its another dilemma that you Indians have bad meaning for the word "sala" whereas in Urdu it does not mean anything bad.
Sania is not the sister of every Indian. Hindi/Urdu is an Indian language. You are not going to tell us what it means.

We are not talking of Pashto here.

Last edited by a moderator:

JANA

Nothing of the sort happened. I have not seen any such claim by any media in India.

As long as LET and other anti India terrorists are being sponsored in Pakistan, we just don't want anything to do with it.
She has not been accepted, people are jumping around just because she is an Indian celebrity. Your Lawn Tennis officials are begging her to play for Pakistan (when she has said she wants to play for India) as they have not produced a single Pakistani player of international standards.
lolzz vinod if she had not been accepted then we would not have called her Bhabi. Apart from Cricket no other sports in Pakistan have been supported much officially and we dont boast about anything in this regards neither your reply about not producing a single tennis player has nothing to do with Sania's decision. You are clinging to straws.

As far jumping around well then Indians were also jumping around foreign actress wife of Arun if you recalled. Your people were terming it big PR for India. And BTW our officials have been quoted by Media as saying if she could coach the Pakistani player they did not ask her to play for Pakistan. Neither any official body in Pakistan even have asked her to .

This shows the typical Pakistani reaction. Pathetic!
=heheh this show has made fun of everyone ranging from Musharraf to any other known person in Pakistan. And this show does not represent Pakistani reaction. The thousands of people who greeted Sania in Pakistan infact represent Pakistani reaction.

Sania is not the sister of every Indian.
Neither we are owning every Indian as our sala.

Hindi/Urdu is an Indian language. You are not going to tell us what it means.

We are not talking of Pashto here.
Neither am i talking about mixure of Hindi and Urdu. I am talking about pure Urdu and ask any literary person he will tell you in pure Urdu the word "sala" is not a slang neither a bad word.

Last edited by a moderator:

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Jana, are you referring to Ms Hurley?? I dont see anyone saying she is our Bhabhi, or she is the Golden Catch of India, and She rejected the Britishers and Married an Indian, and Eat that Britishers! Nothing of that sort happened, except that their wedding was grand and covered, no shouts, nothing!

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
lolzz vinod if she had not been accepted then we would not have called her Bhabi. Apart from Cricket no other sports in Pakistan have been supported much officially and we dont boast about anything in this regards neither your reply about not producing a single tennis player has nothing to do with Sania's decision. You are clinging to straws.

As far jumping around well then Indians were also jumping around foreign actress wife of Arun if you recalled. Your people were terming it big PR for India. And BTW our officials have been quoted by Media as saying if she could coach the Pakistani player they did not ask her to play for Pakistan. Neither any official body in Pakistan even have asked her to .
You are factually wrong.

PTF chief says that the tennis star can inspire girls here to become world class players Thursday, April 01, 2010 By Khalid Hussain KARACHI:

Pakistan's tennis chief Senator Dilawar Abbas on Wednesday urged Indian tennis queen Sania Mirza to play for Pakistan after tying the knot with Shoaib Malik. Though Sania has made it clear that she would continue representing India at the international level...

http://article.wn.com/view/2010/04/01/Sania_should_play_for_Pakistan/

=heheh this show has made fun of everyone ranging from Musharraf to any other known person in Pakistan. And this show does not represent Pakistani reaction. The thousands of people who greeted Sania in Pakistan infact represent Pakistani reaction.
Again because she was an Indian celebrity.

Neither we are owning every Indian as our sala.
That would be really foolish, won't it. BTW, a woman can't have a sala! You really lose the context when talking to men.

Neither am i talking about mixure of Hindi and Urdu. I am talking about pure Urdu and ask any literary person he will tell you in pure Urdu the word "sala" is not a slang neither a bad word.
There is nothing called pure Urdu. Urdu is a mixture of Indian local language that was spoken in North India with some Persian words. When the Persian words are more, you start calling it "pure Urdu".

Urdu is not the language of any Pakistani state, nor did it come from outside India, nor is it spoken as a mother tongue anywhere outside India. Get your facts straight.

dineshchaturvedi

Country flag
Sania is out of my book and I hope she lives in Pakistan instead of Dubai. For me she is SOB, I am pretty sure she will not earn much from Indian ads.
Jana welcome here, where is your cute Photo?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Shoaib offers to sell reception for Rs 3.5 cr

Pakistan cricketer Shoaib Malik has demanded a whopping Rs 3.5 crore for the rights to cover his reception and 'walima' ceremony in his hometown Sialkot after his wedding to Indian tennis star Sania Mirza, media reports in that country say.
Shoaib asked his private security guards to keep the media away from both ceremonies as none of the TV news channels had agreed to cough up the huge amount demanded by the cricketer and any deal was not yet struck, Dunya News channel reported.

The channel claimed it had obtained an invitation card for the 'walima' to be hosted by Shoaib in Lahore's Pearl Continental Hotel on April 27 by paying Rs 10,000 (about 5) to a relative of the cricketer.
On the other hand, the administration of Pearl Continental Hotel has asked journalists to leave the premises.
Dozens of reporters, especially those from TV news channels, have been thronging the hotel since the couple arrived there two days ago.
"The hotel administration took the step on behalf of Shoaib," journalist Hina Farooq claimed.
Shoaib has already requested the government of Punjab province to provide the couple and his guests from India "foolproof" security.
Shoaib and his brother-in-law Imran Zafar have criticised the media after Sania and her mother Nasima Mirza were jostled and pushed by an unruly crowd after reaching the Pearl Continental Hotel.
The incident brought tears to Sania's eyes. "Please spare us," was the request from both Shoaib and Zafar.
"For God's sake, leave us alone. You are trying to fix cameras in our rooms," an angry Zafar shouted at the media.
Before leaving for Sialkot, Shoaib, Sania and her parents and relatives visited the shrine of Hazrat Ali Hajvary Data Ganj Bakhsh and offered prayers.
Meanwhile, Sialkot district police chief Waqar Ahmed Chohan said an official order on serving only one dish at wedding receptions will be enforced in letter and spirit.
"We will not allow even Shoaib to violate the ban," he said.
The Punjab government introduced the one-dish rule for weddings and receptions last year as part of a series of austerity measures.
http://ibnlive.in.com/news/shoaib-offers-to-sell-reception-for-rs-35-cr/113938-19-93.html?from=hp

Pintu

nothing except too much hype is given by media, to me she is a goner judging her performance nothing else, I am not sure how much she can achieve if she tries to come back in Tennis , since her ranking has slipped and she has terrible lack of continuity in her performance and rather hyped by the media as a celebrity instead doing Fashion ramp etc.

Regards

Last edited:

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
nothing except too much hype is given by media, to me she is a goner judging her performance nothing else, I am not sure how much she can achieve if she tries to come back in Tennis , since her ranking has slipped and she has terrible lack of continuity in her performance and rather hyped by the media as a celebrity instead doing Fashion ramp etc.

Regards
I think she had the potential but she was too glamor struck and the meida making her a celebrity prematurely didn't help.

OTOH, Saina Nehwal is much more dedicated. She keeps her focus only n the sport and is already in the world top 5.

I would anyday back genuine sportspersons like Saina to overhyped Sania.

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
I think she had the potential but she was too glamor struck and the meida making her a celebrity prematurely didn't help.

OTOH, Saina Nehwal is much more dedicated. She keeps her focus only n the sport and is already in the world top 5.

I would anyday back genuine sportspersons like Saina to overhyped Sania.
Completely agree with you on that one.
Sania cared about popularity, not betterment in her sport.

On the other hand, having met Saina Nehwal personally, I can safely say that she's not the 'I want media glory' types and prefers to keep her distance from the cameras, and focus on Badminton.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Shoaib Malik `sold' wedding invites for Rs 15K

http://news.in.msn.com/national/article.aspx?cp-documentid=3857860

Lahore: A Pakistani court has summoned cricketer Shoaib Malik to appear before it on May 3 in connection with a petition that alleged he had 'sold' invitation cards for a reception to celebrate his wedding to Indian tennis star Sania Mirza.

Additional Sessions Judge Malik Rafiq of the court in Lahore admitted the petition filed by a man named Safdar Ali on Monday. He alleged that the cricketer was selling invitation cards for his 'walima' (reception) on April 27 for Rs 15,000 (about USD 200) each.

The judge listed the matter for hearing on May 3 and directed Shoaib to appear before him on that date. Ali, who described himself as a fan of Shoaib, said he had taken leave from work on April 27 to witness the walima.

"But then I found out that Shoaib is selling invitation cards for the event for Rs 15,000. He has hurt thousands of fans with his actions. He had made his wedding a business," Ali alleged.

In a separate development, a man named Hasan Sheraz filed another petition in the Lahore High Court in which he alleged that Shoaib had violated a ban on serving more than one dish at marriage functions and the government's order for such events to be concluded by 10 pm.

Sheraz further alleged that a ban on using decorative lights at wedding functions had also been violated during a reception hosted for Shoaib and Sania in the cricketer's hometown of Sialkot on Sunday night.

"Cricketer Shaoib Malik has committed both violations. The reception in honour of the couple at Sialkot hockey stadium continued till midnight and decorative lights were used in abundance," Sheraz contended.

He asked the court to penalise Shoaib for flouting the government's orders. The government of Punjab province last year imposed a bar on serving more than one dish at wedding functions as part of a series of austerity measures.

The federal government recently imposed strict restrictions of the use of electricity as the country is grappling with a crippling energy shortage. Earlier, Shoaib was accused of demanding a whopping Rs 35 million from TV channels for coverage rights to his reception in his hometown Sialkot on Sunday and the April 27 'walima' in Lahore.

Shoaib had asked his private security guards to keep the media away from both ceremonies as none of the TV news channels agreed to cough up the huge amount demanded by him, Dunya news channel reported.

The channel claimed it got an invitation card for the 'walima' to be hosted by Shoaib in Lahore's Pearl Continental Hotel by paying Rs 10,000 to a relative of the cricketer.

In Lahore, Pearl Continental Hotel management asked journalists to leave the premises. Dozens of reporters, especially those from TV news channels, had thronged the hotel since the couple arrived there two days ago. "The hotel administration took the step on behalf of Shoaib," claimed journalist Hina Farooq.

Shaoib has already requested the government of Punjab province to provide the couple and his guests from India "foolproof" security. Shoaib and his brother-in-law Imran Zafar criticised the media after Sania and her mother Nasima Mirza were jostled and pushed by an unruly crowd after reaching the Pearl Continental, an incident that "brought tears to Sania's eyes". "Please spare us," both Shoaib and Zafar requested the media.

"For God's sake, leave us alone. You are trying to fix cameras in our rooms," an angry Zafar shouted at the media. Before leaving for Sialkot, Shoaib, Sania and her parents and relatives visited the shrine of Hazrat Ali Hajvary Data Ganj Bakhsh and offered prayers.

Meanwhile, Sialkot district police chief Waqar Ahmed Chohan said an official order on serving only one dish at wedding receptions will be enforced in letter and spirit. "We will not allow even Shaoib to violate the ban," Chohan said.

The government of Punjab introduced the one-dish rule for weddings and receptions last year as part of a series of austerity measures.

Source: PTI

Global Defence

New threads

Articles