Shaolin Disciples Enlisted in PLA Marine Corp

Satanist

Tihar Jail
Banned
I slightly disagree, Chinese keep an close eye on terroist bases set up in pakistan by some tribes, but we treat Pakistani people as brothers, they are the same as Indian and us Chinese, they are decent human beings with all humanity in their hearts.

The partition devided the nation, the devided nations fought, China got involved and took side due to China's own geo-political concern, but who is the real enemy of all Asians, I think it is the blackhand that devided us apart at the first place. and I personally don't think pakistani people fanatic. they also condemned terrorism and has been a big victime of terrorism.
True on most accounts..common people on both sides of border are decent enough. However I don't think being English colony is merit to call India before 1940's "unified country".

Also we face some problems in Xinjiang and also among Hui which are getting radicalized due to militant Islam.

Satanist

Tihar Jail
Banned
No one of you bhais agreed with me but I have to reiterate, it is the elite class of India who are by nature, western proxies. you guys need a revolution, at least culturally, otherwise, these elites will rule forever and hinder your progress forever.
"Elite" class that talks among itself in English. These elites will keep you forever a slave race i am afraid.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Radical Islam is the problem with paksitan and nothing else........

Still they are not acting upon the perpetrators of the 26/11 attack on Mumbai........

The whole world knows who did that and are all involved in that attack, but still no country is putting pressure on pakistan, America on the other hand is just acting as if they are pressurizing them..........

ShabiKB

Tihar Jail
Banned
True on most accounts..common people on both sides of border are decent enough. However I don't think being English colony is merit to call India before 1940's "unified country".

Also we face some problems in Xinjiang and also among Hui which are getting radicalized due to militant Islam.
unified by british is also unified in a sense.british wanted it unifed then it is unified, british wanted it separated then it is separated, subcontinent is not a melting pot but a Lego architecture, being a Lego, you push, it falls.and the evil minded westerners told them variety is a good thing that they should stick upon to forever, but not a single Indian ever reflected,why those who taught them to be pround of variety, are none of a variety.

The more "various" a culture is, the more backward it is. African tribes enjoyed the world best variety.

Last edited:

Satanist

Tihar Jail
Banned
unified by british is also unified in a sense.
british wanted it unifed then it is unified, british wanted it separated then it is separated, subcontinent is not a melting pot but a Leggo architecture,
and the evil minded westerners told them variety is a good thing that they should stick upon to forever, but not a single Indian ever reflected,
why those you taught them to be pround of variety, are none of a variety.

The more "various" a culture is, the more backward it is. African tribes enjoyed the world best variety.
India would have done good with single unified Buddhist culture and not this Hindu/Muslim mess they are in now.

But I still have more sympathy for Hindus as India is only country they have. I think Nepal is actually mainly Buddhist.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
unified by british is also unified in a sense.
british wanted it unifed then it is unified, british wanted it separated then it is separated, subcontinent is not a melting pot but a Leggo architecture,
and the evil minded westerners told them variety is a good thing that they should stick upon to forever, but not a single Indian ever reflected,
why those you taught them to be pround of variety, are none of a variety.

Either case the BRITISH spoiled both INDIA and CHINA, for INDIA, pakistan was a black mole and for China, Japan was used to ill- treat Chinese and I am a strong supporter of the Chinese when it comes to the japanese illtreating the my Chinese brothers......

But now japan is paying for it did to the Chinese, japan is being stuck buy more natural disasters and above all they had to face the atom bomb of the U.S.

Satanist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Either case the BRITISH spoiled both INDIA and CHINA, for INDIA, pakistan was a black mole and for China, Japan was used to ill- treat Chinese and I am a strong supporter of the Chinese when it comes to the japanese illtreating the my Chinese brothers......

But now japan is paying for it did to the Chinese, japan is being stuck buy more natural disasters and above all they had to face the atom bomb of the U.S.
Thank you bringing attention to this to Indian viewers. Japan killed around 15-20 million Chinese civilians in Japanese invasion. Its not just Rape of Nanjing that they perpetrated.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
how educated are they, in India every soldier has to be High school pass. What us minimum qualification for soldier?

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
I am a hard supporter of Chinese when it comes to Japan's atrocities...........

Japan must be destroyed completely for what they did........

Not only that, If I am correct, during the second world war they chopped of many CHINESE BROTHERS and packed the pieces of the human flesh and used it as food during the war, Such is the mentality of the japanese and they deserve more than what they have got.......

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
I like others also to bring in to light the atrocities of the japanese over the CHINESE PEOPLE..........

ShabiKB

Tihar Jail
Banned
how educated are they, in India every soldier has to be High school pass. What us minimum qualification for soldier?
professional school, they need a high school deplma to enter, thus make it equivallent to college associates, but it is like football players in american college, you don't expect them to do well in Calculus.

Last edited:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
What martial art do these ex-monks specialize in ?
Also what close quarter discipline is taught to Chinese forces ?
I believe Sanda is taught to Chinese forces.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
It is said he taught people how to meditate though when he arrived at Shaolin Temple. We should go ahead give them credits, anyways, Kongfu is a proud heritage for all Asians.
Asian should unite. When one is poor, one will have more problems, we should work together to boost up our economy first, then we fight for other minor issues.
taking the two above - i kinda like your accuracy on the first and the attitude on the second - regarding the second however it is a complicated issue as we could expect starting with the '62 incident and the continuing with the non-resolution of border issues plus other factors eg global big players' influences - as i said the attitude is great - putting into reality is a whole different issue .

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
...... I have outlined in a few posts the threats India faces to her culture by Islam and Christianity.........

i should like to take this opportunity to inform the indian members of this forum of the inaccuracy contained in ill-researched post quoted above:-

the christian faith in it's early and original form is NOT a foreign religion to India. The church did NOT come to india only when the brits arrived - as some poorly informed persons may try to portray on this forum .....neither did it come with the usa-americans

The earliest christians arrived in india in the year approx AD 40 soon after the D&R of our beloved and the Christian faith was well-know in south india way, way before any part of north europe was christianised ...it came via the diaspora of the christian brothers and sisters from Syria -Lebanon and they brought their bible in the original Syriac Language ...and that bible is attested as an original manuscript worthy of being designated as "textus receptus" !! no less !

Those originally Syrian Christian brothers and sisters have been a part of the Kerela people for CENTURIES and are no less indian than any other citizen of the republic , ethnically , culturally and in any aspect of indian-ness

the Syrian Orthodox church which has always been firmly based in Kerela is recognised by all leading authorities as one of the very earliest church movements ....

it is true that there are other FORMS of the christian faith coming in these days and perhaps, some may be insensitive to the culture of our people and I WOULD SUPPORT THE REBUKE OF THOSE - IN INSTANCES WHERE SUCH IS MERITED

but the syrian orthodox church is no foreigner - it is an indigenous institution and has lived side by side with the indian people of other beliefs for centuries

i repeat the video reference given in my post in another thread on the subject:-
and the video is
www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK0QLn9vp-c]

it the video you can see the quality of the people giving testimony and the quality of the evidence itself

do your own research if you would like to know better- on the syrian orthodox church ...it may not be the only one indigenous to India ...even the armenian orthodox church has an early indian indigenous chapter that has been in india for CENTURIES way, way before the british arrived

there are one or two on this forum who want to portray the christian faith as a foreign intrusion dividing the people of our precious nation - please do not listen to them - it is an un-informed half-baked lacking knowlegde - iinaccuracy ! - with the objective of - divide and rule !

Last edited:

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
The earliest christians arrived in india in the year approx AD 40 soon after the D&R of our beloved and the Christian faith was well-know in south india way, way before any part of north europe was christianised ...it came via the diaspora of the christian brothers and sisters from Syria -Lebanon and they brought their bible in the original Syriac Language ...
partial quote to emphasize a point of clarification:- although the earliest diaspora is said to have come to india at that date, the complete Syriac Bible was transported to india at a much later date ......some say around AD 90 - AD 125 is when the complete set of manuscripts arrived in india ....the second set of dates, i.e. regarding the manuscripts is subject to (continuing) research

Last edited:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
@roma
Last two posts don't even belong in this thread. Did you mean to post them here or in another thread?

Last edited by a moderator:

Satanist

Tihar Jail
Banned
and the video is
www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK0QLn9vp-c]

it the video you can see the quality of the people giving testimony and the quality of the evidence itself

do your own research if you would like to know better- on the syrian orthodox church ...it may not be the only one indigenous to India ...even the armenian orthodox church has an early indian indigenous chapter that has been in india for CENTURIES way, way before the british arrived

there are one or two on this forum who want to portray the christian faith as a foreign intrusion dividing the people of our precious nation - please do not listen to them - it is an un-informed half-baked lacking knowlegde - iinaccuracy ! - with the objective of - divide and rule !
Did not know that about early Christian roots in India..thanks.

First I would like to inquire what percentage of Indian christians are of Syrian church?
Second point is that this still does not make Christianity indigenous. Indigenous religion means it was developed and is native to certain place. If Syrian bible was written in India, then you would have better claim in the indigenous theory of Christianity to India.

I can say the damage to China from Christianity is very deep. Please look up Taiping rebellion to get a better idea.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
What martial art do these ex-monks specialize in ?
Also what close quarter discipline is taught to Chinese forces ?
I believe Sanda is taught to Chinese forces.
@Satanist. Could you shed light on my previous question ?

Last edited by a moderator:

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Did not know that about early Christian roots in India..thanks.

First I would like to inquire what percentage of Indian christians are of Syrian church?
Second point is that this still does not make Christianity indigenous. Indigenous religion means it was developed and is native to certain place. If Syrian bible was written in India, then you would have better claim in the indigenous theory of Christianity to India.

I can say the damage to China from Christianity is very deep. Please look up Taiping rebellion to get a better idea.
1st point - no probs

2nd point - good point about indigenous - i wont fight it - what i meant was it has been around for centuries and was established and accepted as a local movement independent of foreign management control ..... literally for centuries .... no fraud about that ...so while the origin was from nearby abroad nevertheless the local chapter had been indigenised ( that would be a better word ) literally for centuries

3rd point t - - those concerned who caused damage in china or by now , their descendents need to offer a sincere deep and heartfelt apology to the people of china for what they did incorrectly in the name of religion ... ..

i will look up Taiping rebellion to get a better idea of how chinese people feel about what was done - your suggestion is appreciated
regards, R

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles