Shaolin Disciples Enlisted in PLA Marine Corp

ShabiKB

Tihar Jail
Banned

These new recruits all graduated from Songshan martial arts academy, some of them participated in beijing 08 olympic openning performance. Look how well trained they are, the pose is as stable as a heavy rock.

Drilling in their school

of course you have to learn how to shoot a gun too. Kungfu alone is not enough

Last edited:

ShabiKB

Tihar Jail
Banned
it is such a good idea. hahah.
When fire arm is not convenient to be used, martial arts will do charms, these marine corp former monks will make south sea oil thieves pee in their pants.

Last edited:

Satanist

Tihar Jail
Banned
When fire arm is not convenient to be used, martial arms will do charms, these marine corp former monks will make south sea oil thieves pee in their pants.
I heard about this too! I hope some Indian posters here don't go about making bogus claim that Bodhidharma taught martial arts to Chinese!

Satanist

Tihar Jail
Banned
When fire arm is not convenient to be used, martial arms will do charms, these marine corp former monks will make south sea oil thieves pee in their pants.
I heard about this too! I hope some Indian posters here don't go about making bogus claim that Bodhidharma taught martial arts to Chinese!

ShabiKB

Tihar Jail
Banned
It is said he taught people how to meditate though when he arrived at Shaolin Temple. We should go ahead give them credits, anyways, Kongfu is a proud heritage for all Asians.

Last edited:

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Why do you shy away from the history? This shows that you chinese are very arrogant about yourselves being supreme.........

Remember what happened to U.S.S.R., it was more powerful than anyone can imagine at that time and now they have no money to fund their R&D...........

The truth is BODIDHARMA taught them Martial arts and later the SHAOLIN MONKS improvised the art and I too know about Wing-Chun and its induction into Shaolin Kung-fu and we too have some Shaolin Masters who have learned from GREAT SHAOLIN MASTERS in China and in Shaolin temples........

The person who learnt in China is Shifuji Deepak Dubey (A Shaolin Gong-Fu Master) is A Warrior Monk of 32nd Generation of Shaolin Warrior Monks from Shaolin Temple shifu deepak dubeyChina,Which is Headed By Da Shifuji Shi De Yang ( The Supper Grand Grand Master of Shaolin Temple China)( Headmaster of Shaolin Warrior Monks & Team Captain of Shaolin Warriors ).

SO, INDIA too has Shaolin masters training our commandos..........

This is a blog about him

http://www.shifu-shifuji.blogspot.in/

ShabiKB

Tihar Jail
Banned
Why do you shy away from the history? This shows that you chinese are very arrogant about yourselves being supreme.........

Remember what happened to U.S.S.R., it was more powerful than anyone can imagine at that time and now they have no money to fund their R&D...........

The truth is BODIDHARMA taught them Martial arts and later the SHAOLIN MONKS improvised the art and I too know about Wing-Chun and its induction into Shaolin Kung-fu and we too have some Shaolin Masters who have learned from GREAT SHAOLIN MASTERS in China and in Shaolin temples........

The person who learnt in China is Shifuji Deepak Dubey (A Shaolin Gong-Fu Master) is A Warrior Monk of 32nd Generation of Shaolin Warrior Monks from Shaolin Temple shifu deepak dubeyChina,Which is Headed By Da Shifuji Shi De Yang ( The Supper Grand Grand Master of Shaolin Temple China)( Headmaster of Shaolin Warrior Monks & Team Captain of Shaolin Warriors ).

SO, INDIA too has Shaolin masters training our commandos..........
Not necessarily martial arts, but the part of the phylosophy of martial arts to be more exact. Bohidharma is the third prince of a small kingdom, he is well educated but more of a scholar than a master.
It is a pity Indian dropped buddhism as major religion, or may be it is a bless, who knows.
Buddhism blossomed in India but bore fruits in China.

Last edited:

Satanist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Not necessarily martial arts, but the part of the phylosophy of martial arts to be more exact. Bohidharma is the third prince of a small kingdom, he is well educated but more of a scholar than a master.
Your thoughts echo mine.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
But pakistan on the other hand is using China for misleading INDIA and this is being done by the U.S. to provoke INDIA and CHINA to get into war indirectly by making pakistan to fight INDIA.......

If at all there is a war between INDIA and pakistan will the Chinese support pakistan...........

Satanist

Tihar Jail
Banned
This shows our cultural unity and we should join hands show the western world that ASIA is united and will never fall for western lobbying to bring us down.........
Very true! China is indebted to India for much of its philosophy. In fact I have outlined in a few posts the threats India faces to her culture by Islam and Christianity. I hope to see some Indian feedback in this.

Satanist

Tihar Jail
Banned
But pakistan on the other hand is using China for misleading INDIA and this is being done by the U.S. to provoke INDIA and CHINA to get into war indirectly by making pakistan to fight INDIA.......

If at all there is a war between INDIA and pakistan will the Chinese support pakistan...........
I can say most Chinese on personal level have more respect for Indians than fanatic Pakistanis.

ShabiKB

Tihar Jail
Banned

Asian should unite. When one is poor, one will have more problems, we should work together to boost up our economy first, then we fight for other minor issues.

ShabiKB

Tihar Jail
Banned
I can say most Chinese on personal level have more respect for Indians than fanatic Pakistanis.
I slightly disagree, Chinese keep an close eye on terroist bases set up in pakistan by some tribes, but we treat Pakistani people as brothers, they are the same as Indian and us Chinese, they are decent human beings with all humanity in their hearts.

The partition devided the nation, the devided nations fought, China got involved and took side due to China's own geo-political concern, but who is the real enemy of all Asians, I think it is the blackhand that devided us apart at the first place. and I personally don't think pakistani people fanatic. they also condemned terrorism and has been a big victime of terrorism.

Last edited:

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Very true! China is indebted to India for much of its philosophy. In fact I have outlined in a few posts the threats India faces to her culture by Islam and Christianity. I hope to see some Indian feedback in this.
We have the madam ji playing the spoil sport of the INDIAN culture and trying to nurture the western culture into INDIA........

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
But in the political level we have some misleading facts, like some intrusions and also the main problem is Aksai Chin.......

Pakistan on its part is playing with INDIA and CHINA because they are ordered to do so by the Americans.........

ShabiKB

Tihar Jail
Banned
But in the political level we have some misleading facts, like some intrusions and also the main problem is Aksai Chin.......

Pakistan on its part is playing with INDIA and CHINA because they are ordered to do so by the Americans.........
No one of you bhais agreed with me but I have to reiterate, it is the elite class of India who are by nature, western proxies. you guys need a revolution, at least culturally, otherwise, these elites will rule forever and hinder your progress forever.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles