Shani temple to Sabarimala..................

TheRenegades

Stop being a moron. Constitution is for the government and not for me/individual orgs. Constitution gives freedom to migrate, so will you allow strangers inside yuour house? Morons . Since muzzies dont repect relgiions either, shall we ban islam as it is unconstitutional? @Sakal Gharelu Ustad, this is why I wanted to write on constitution

The biggest problem I see in India today is the self appointed intellectual retards who understand nothing about consititution, neither legal ramifications nor the practical ramification of the laws of the land or the practices of the land like you. Have a half assed understanding of constitution and crap BS on forums and real life on how so and so is unconsititutional as and when they like
LoL You filthy old dog, read this

"If the Indian constitution is our heritage bequeathed to us by our founding fathers, no less are we, the people of India, the trustees and custodians of the values which pulsate within its provisions! A constitution is not a parchment of paper, it is a way of life and has to be lived up to. Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty and in the final analysis, its only keepers are the people."
[63]

I am pretty sure the guy who wrote this is more intelligent than anyone on this forum.

Last edited:

archie

Country flag
The best Analogy i could think of is womens groups asking why should we not go to public men's toilet thats restriction ...

TheRenegades

The best Analogy i could think of is womens groups asking why should we not go to public men's toilet thats restriction ...
Oh unisex bathrooms are coming. It is only a matter of time and will make sense economically too. A business owner doesnt have to maintain separate gender based bathrooms .

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I am pretty sure the guy who wrote this is more intelligent than anyone on this form.
As I said , it is for the government to act according to the constitution, not for individuals. Muzzie filth and xtian filth dont think Hindus are their equals and that is unconsititutional as per your defn. So shall we exile them both based on that? ANd consititution gives right to migrate. Tell me your address and I will send some homeless guys who will talk how it is their consitutional right to live in your house based on the right to migrate.

Morons and half assed clowns:lol:

That said, constitution can and will be amended. And what people think about constitution is not an argument. That is just their opinion. I have no reason to copy what somone thinks about the constitution nor do I have to follow it. You have nothing to back your argument except half assed opinions of others and your retarded understanding of the same.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Oh unisex bathrooms are coming. It is only a matter of time and will make sense economically too. A business owner doesnt have to maintain separate gender based bathrooms .
Let it come , till then the customs will stay the way it currently is. And as usual, you have no answer to the issue raised by archie if that can be done "today".

TheRenegades

Nope I am Guessing this Woman's outfit is funded from one of these outsiders to prick the religions sentiments of Hindus...

We Hindus can reform ourselves we should not do it when we are being held hostage to events like this

I can lay tons of arguments why women have certain restrictions( Heck No one is allowed into the sactum santorum unless they have done some prayers and mental cleansing) .. Hinduism is not just a ritualistic religion it has many physical, physiological and meta physical connections..
I cant speculate on how these outfits are funded, but I think it is a valid question to debate on. Ofcourse we can reform ourselves, but we cant make the argument that other religions are not doing so and so , and hence we won't such and such etc. etc.

More often than not, religious things were told to us as kids and we take them as truths without asking why, and why not.

Debate is necessary, violence and filthy language is not.

DingDong

Country flag
All temples must be open for all irrespective of gender or language or caste whatever... This changes must be brought over in a civilized manner rather than by force... Dialogue is key among all and education will be key for such change...
Exactly, dialogue is the key. Hinduism has reformed itself over centuries and it can reform further, but the reforms cannot be pushed down the throats of the commoners. Problem with India's political and social discourse begins with the fact that these self-appointed liberals treat the common people as primates.

"White Man's Burden" has given way to "Brown Saheb's Burden".

Temples are not Public Places, there was another way of doing it, they would have installed their own idol and worshipped it to challenge the "traditions", but this is not what they were trying to achieve, they were trying to become famous.

TheRenegades

Temples are not Public Places, there was another way of doing it, they would have installed their own idol and worshipped it to challenge the "traditions", but this is not what they were trying to achieve, they were trying to become famous.
Explain why temples are not public places? If they aren't public places who owns them?

Damn if it were private, damn I would have used the donations to get myself a Bentley ;)

DingDong

Country flag
Explain why temples are not public places? If they aren't public places who owns them?
Temple Trusts own them. There are so many vultures who are salivating to grab Temples and their properties, we cannot allow that to happen. We know what kind of drama was orchestrated in Temple premises by the Christian groups in past under protection of Secular and Communist politicians.

RW groups are fighting a battle to get our Temples out of the control of the governments. The UPA government tried to use our Temple gold to finance it's budget. We cannot trust the intentions of these groups. Sanctity of Hindu traditions and places of worship must be maintained.

Only way forward is through dialogues. Hindus are soft targets, and that is why these libtards and NGOs target us.

TheRenegades

As I said , it is for the government to act according to the constitution, not for individuals. Muzzie filth and xtian filth dont think Hindus are their equals and that is unconsititutional as per your defn. So shall we exile them both based on that? ANd consititution gives right to migrate. Tell me your address and I will send some homeless guys who will talk how it is their consitutional right to live in your house based on the right to migrate.

Morons and half assed clowns:lol:

That said, constitution can and will be amended. And what people think about constitution is not an argument. That is just their opinion. I have no reason to copy what somone thinks about the constitution nor do I have to follow it. You have nothing to back your argument except half assed opinions of others and your retarded understanding of the same.
yey personal, racist & religious attacks - must be your bread & butter.

Constitution is a living social document and it lays the framework detailing how its citizens and its citizen's duties. You are incorrect in your understanding that it is only for the government and not individuals. You are a douchenozzle if you think it doesn't apply to an individual.

Until the constitution is amended, what it says is binding.

TheRenegades

Temple Trusts own them. There are so many vultures who are salivating to grab Temples and their properties, we cannot allow that to happen. We know what kind of drama was orchestrated in Temple premises by the Christian groups in past under protection of Secular and Communist politicians.

RW groups are fighting a battle to get our Temples out of the control of the governments. The UPA government tried to use our Temple gold to finance it's budget. We cannot trust the intentions of these groups. Sanctity of Hindu traditions and places of worship must be maintained.

Only way forward is through dialogues. Hindus are soft targets, and that is why these libtards and NGOs target us.
Temple trusts are usually associated with the state governments, with no direct interference from either the central or state government, but they do have some say in their operations.

From what I understand on this topic, a portion of the money from donations is usually taken back by the government.

AnantS

Country flag

Damn if it were private, damn I would have used the donations to get myself a Bentley ;)
Temples are owned by trusts mostly, esp those who have not been gobbled up by "secular" govt. the right to entry is sole discretion of the trust. why would they be public place? They are not built by govt funds/grants. You have a problem then don't visit... simple

DingDong

Country flag
Temple trusts are usually associated with state government, with no direct interference from the central or state government.

From what I understand on this topic, a portion of the money from donations is usually taken back by the government.
Not all Temple Trusts are government appointed, many of them are private bodies. Some of the Temple were unethically taken into government control and this situation cannot be allowed to continue. Government has no right to interfere.

My question remains unanswered, why did not that female group install it's own idol in it's own place of worship if the goal was to violate or break a "tradition"?

People aren't fools we have witnessed such drama in past. The real intention is to grab attention and get famous "quickly".

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Please avoid personal attacks and abusive language. One more post of such nature will lead to bans and thread closure.
As a policy, we do not encourage religious discussion on this defence forum.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
LoL You filthy old dog, read this

"If the Indian constitution is our heritage bequeathed to us by our founding fathers, no less are we, the people of India, the trustees and custodians of the values which pulsate within its provisions! A constitution is not a parchment of paper, it is a way of life and has to be lived up to. Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty and in the final analysis, its only keepers are the people."
[63]

I am pretty sure the guy who wrote this is more intelligent than anyone on this forum.
So, we take the guy's words as gospel truth. Do you know that constitutional amendments are there precisely because that guy could have been smart for his time but not ours?

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Disagree. Can a mere mortal own properties of god privately? Places of worship are indeed public property.

I am asking a legal question and it would be interesting to see what SC bench says if it ever went up the judiciary chain
SC has been over-reaching these days without focussing on its own work.

Fact of the matter is that mortals do own places of god. Temple is a place of worship and not picnic spot where everyone can go, drink beer and shout.

asingh10

AFAIK women are allowed to enter the temple but not touch the main deity stone because Lord Shani was a Brahmachari (celibate). If you are not a believer, then shut up you have no business telling us what to do. If you are a believer, why go against the wishes of the deity ? We won't change the religion just to accommodate western notions of feminism.

Reform ka itna keeda hai, then go and ask about triple talaq, halala, polygamy, mosques restricting women or making them pray behind men (this is sunnah), muttah, hyderabadis selling their daughters to arab pedos for 1 night marriages etc. Then see what happens to you.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles