Shani temple to Sabarimala..................

Nuvneet Kundu

As told before, he isn't involved in such things. Why dragging full community here.
Because he is part of a rigid belief system that endorses antagonizing any form of pluralism that strays away from the one that he is brought up in. I read a very poignant line somewhere "An extremist muslim is the one who beheads you, a moderate muslim goes on the internet and justifies the beheading"

Extremism is not just about people who know how to operate guns. Extremism is in the ideology that one follows. Antagonism towards polytheists is a cornerstone of mainstream Islamic belief, this is no fringe belief. If you don't believe me, try to give him some prasad someday, like he gives you kheer, I'll give you a million rupees if he doesn't throw it away. Every hawk was a dove once. I used to be like you but after seeing repeated transgressions from people who I expected would behave properly, I realized that there is no such thing as a moderate muslim. Once someone is brought up in the doctrine of monotheism, it becomes impossible for them to accept someone else's god, no matter how educated or rich they are. If this weren't true, then Osama Bin Laden who was a billionaire, would have spent his life enjoying with hot babes in a 5 star hotel instead of waging a jihad to attain hypothetical babes in a jannat of which no proof exists.

Just because they aren't attacking you today doesn't mean they wont attack tomorrow. Aren't you aware of the Taqiyya? 'Law low until you can wage a divisive battle', it says. All those people who got killed in riots, those Hindu girls who get raped, those thousands and thousands of Hindus who have to live in transit camps after the riots, used to think the same thing at one point of time, that you think right now "my neighbor gives me kheer, he doesn't even have a sharp knife in his kitchen, he is such a peaceful person".

Last edited:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Because he is part of a system that antagonizes my nation. I read a very poignant line somewhere "An extremist muslim is the one who beheads you, a moderate muslim goes on the internet and justifies the beheading"

Extremism is not just about people who know how to operate guns. Extremism is in the ideology that one follows. Antagonism towards polytheists is a cornerstone of mainstream Islamic belief, this is no fringe belief. If you don't believe me, try to give him some prasad someday, like he gives you kheer, I'll give you a million rupees if he doesn't throw it away. Every hawk was a dove once. I used to be like you but after seeing repeated transgressions from people who I expected to behave properly, I realized that there is no such thing as a moderate muslim. Once someone is brought up in the doctrine of monotheism, it becomes impossible for them to accept someone else's god, no matter how educated or rich they are. If this weren't true, then Osama Bin Laden who was a billionaire, would have spent his life enjoying with hot babes in a 5 star hotel instead of waging a jihad to attain hypothetical babes in a jannat of which no proof exists.

Just because they aren't attacking you today doesn't mean they wont attack tomorrow. Aren't you aware of the Taqiyya? 'Law low until you can wage a divisive battle', it says. All those people who got killed in riots, those Hindu girls who get raped, those thousands and thousands of Hindus who have to live in transit camps after the riots used to think the same thing at one point of time, that you think right now "my neighbor gives me kheer, he doesn't even have a sharp knife in his kitchen, he is such a peaceful person".
Yes, just give prasad or try to put a tika on his head.

While most Hindus have visited dargahs and covered their heads, prasad will come as a shocker to most muzzies. It is a very simple test. Ensure to give a little of prasad, which should be eaten there and then.

fooLIam

As told before, he isn't involved in such things. Why dragging full community here.
Man we are taught nationalism in childhood in many nice societies, where children prefer Nation over Religion. I've seen plenty of such Indian Muslims destroying riaz haq. :D
And think, if such a Muslim comes to this forum in the excitement and nationalism, what will he feel after your statemenstatements in this forum.
India's respect in his eyes will fall, he will feel himself insecure and probably move towards terrorism.
Try to understand man.
Then They have to confront and try to reform Islam(there is already people like tufail ahmed and tarek),Anyone with open eye can see something is wrong ,riots in WB, RAJASTHAN,BIHAR ,UP (they say it was beacause of that tiwari guy). Anyway if they turn into terrorist just because some statements on some forum , then there was no patriotism to begin with.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Yes, just give prasad or try to put a tika on his head.

While most Hindus have visited dargahs and covered their heads, prasad will come as a shocker to most muzzies. It is a very simple test. Ensure to give a little of prasad, which should be eaten there and then.
Gonna try it. :thumbsup:

Rotte in hell 30 character rule. :tsk:
Is this 30 char rule really needed?

Nuvneet Kundu

Then They have to confront and try to reform Islam(there is already people like tufail ahmed and tarek),Anyone with open eye can see something is wrong ,riots in WB, RAJASTHAN,BIHAR ,UP (they say it was beacause of that tiwari guy). Anyway if they turn into terrorist just because some statements on some forum , then there was no patriotism to begin with.
Excellent point. It's not enough for muslims to just claim that Islam is a religion of peace, after every terrorist incident. It matters who your target audience is. If you say it to silence your critics after a terrorist act but don't say it to fellow muslims when they are indulging in acts of terror then you are part of the problem.

If muslims truly believe that Islam is a religion of peace then they should preach it to those millions who seem to have forgotten it instead of lecturing critics.

Last edited:

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Not apples and oranges. It's the exact same argument you are making "everyone has the right to go everywhere". The constitution grants the right to eat pork, the constitution also grants the right to freedom of movement anywhere in the nation. Why cannot a pork eating person enter a mosque then? is it not equally in violation of his rights as it is a violation for a woman to be disallowed in a temple?

Why isn't pork allowed in mosques? aren't mosques violating the constitution? can they enforce their own law in a mosque that stands on Indian soil governed by Indian laws? If so then you need to explain why they are allowed to do so but Hindu's can't have their own law in Hindu temples?

@sasum, check out how I've caught this hypocritical communist motherfucker in an intellectually compromising position. You can proceed to bash him now :D
It is obvious from the start that these guys are hypocritical communist mofos.
These people are class one trolls who are just picking on your emos. You are falling for it.

The Problem with this kind of discussion is,
you have some thing to defend and the people opposite side have nothing.
All they have to do is poke little and you guys go all out. And it is looking ridiculous at the end of day.

Come on right wing friends, show some muscle.

asingh10

"nice societies"

akhir saare secular safed posh nikalte hai :D

inka upscale colony na hua poora hindustan ho gaya

Nuvneet Kundu

.....................................double.....................................​

Nuvneet Kundu

Did you give me reply?

This forum becoming funny day by day.
I swear I saw red this time. But post is mysteriously missing.

@Sakal Gharelu Ustad . Touched my heart by fixing this my bug.
You want cookie?
This issue was not a bug. I had posted a reply and I was in the process of deleting another comment from another thread, now after seeing your notification I realized that I had accidentally the reply from the wrong thread.

What I said was, we need to respond to the jihadis so that the fence sitting Hindus could read it and understand what's going on. We all know terror apologists and communists are never going to learn.

asingh10

This issue was not a bug. I had posted a reply and I was in the process of deleting another comment from another thread, now after seeing your notification I realized that I had accidentally the reply from the wrong thread.

What I said was, we need to respond to the jihadis so that the fence sitting Hindus could read it and understand what's going on. We all know terror apologists and communists are never going to learn.
A lot of these fence sitting types are two faced. Have seen them switching between Sanghi / pseudo sickular depending on convenience. Lot of them will swear up and down they are not Hindu but they retain a storng sense of class + caste bias (ironically one aspect of Hindu culture they never left), get really incensed if you make a remark about the shortcomings of their caste and point out their hypocrisy. Love sullahs who are upscale like them, reserve sympathy for lower class Sullahs but hate/detest lower caste/class Hindus.

Compare outrage on Rohingyas vs BD Hindus in upscale Hindu crowd. Left inculcates this mindset that only Muslims are legitimate victims. Hindus can never be victims.

Last edited:

Nuvneet Kundu

A lot of these fence sitting types are two faced. Have seen them switching between Sanghi / pseudo sickular depending on convenience. Lot of them will swear up and down they are not Hindu but they retain a storng sense of class + caste bias (ironically one aspect of Hindu culture they never left), get really incensed if you make a remark about the shortcomings of their caste and point out their hypocrisy. Love sullahs who are upscale like them, reserve sympathy for lower class Sullahs but hate/detest lower caste/class Hindus.

Compare outrage on Rohingyas vs BD Hindus in upscale Hindu crowd. Left inculcates this mindset that only Muslims are legitimate victims. Hindus can never be victims.
The fact is that this is a forum meant to talk. If everyone agrees with everything then there's nothing left to talk :blah:

Ancient Indian

The fact is that this is a forum meant to talk. If everyone agrees with everything then there's nothing left to talk :blah:
You can talk what ever extent you want to, but in much more clean way.
The communist guy you are entertaining, do you really think he is genuine in his concern for other minority and poor people?

Call out his hypocrisy. That guy is showing some holier than you attitude with all the forum members.
Like he is only seeing social issues and what not.

Nuvneet Kundu

You can talk what ever extent you want to, but in much more clean way.
The communist guy you are entertaining, do you really think he is genuine in his concern for other minority and poor people?

Call out his hypocrisy. That guy is showing some holier than you attitude with all the forum members.
Like he is only seeing social issues and what not.
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/shani-temple-to-sabarimala.75205/page-16#post-1130325

Calm yo tits ma nigga. Read the post linked above; What do you think I was doing here, if not calling out his hypocrisy?

Ancient Indian

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/shani-temple-to-sabarimala.75205/page-16#post-1130325

Calm yo tits ma nigga. Read the post linked above; What do you think I was doing here, if not calling out his hypocrisy?
I am not against your views. Just at the way you are using all your energy at some hypocrites.
I doubt that guy even reads your full reply.
They find happiness in trolling you, bud. The more you reply with longer posts, the more they will point out problems and what not.

Nuvneet Kundu

I am not against your views. Just at the way you are using all your energy at some hypocrites.
I doubt that guy even reads your full reply.
They find happiness in trolling you, bud. The more you reply with longer posts, the more they will point out problems and what not.
There are people who read the forums who get debating points which they use to corner leftists on social media, at the very least. There will be some sort of spiritual awakening in the minds of people who read it, it doesn't matter whether communists read it or not. For a thriving RW to exist there needs to be a constant bombardment of pro-RW literature plastered over all forms of information broadcasting. Many people read these posts, many even quote them on other platforms, that is how ideas spread. One can't have good ideas locked up in one's head and hope for there to be a renaissance. It's working as far as I am concerned.

Look at the vast network that the leftists have cultivated over the years which they use to permeate their ideology and attract people to their side with sophistry. If it has to be countered, the right wing needs its own network of content production and distribution. It's meant for fence sitters, it's not meant for leftists. At a time where we need to put more and more content out there, here I am, having a discussion with you, who thinks that we should stop writing because commies aren't reading it. I'm not writing Panchatantra stories for the commies to read and enjoy. Of course they don't read it, they are not my target audience.

Now, please lay off the advises, I've tried to tell you thrice, with subtlety, that I understand where you're coming from but I disagree with it. Let's leave it at that, shall we?

Ancient Indian

There are people who read the forums who get debating points which they use to corner leftists on social media, at the very least. There will be some sort of spiritual awakening in the minds of people who read it, it doesn't matter whether communists read it or not. For a thriving RW to exist there needs to be a constant bombardment of pro-RW literature plastered over all forms of information broadcasting. Many people read these posts, many even quote them on other platforms, that is how ideas spread. One can't have good ideas locked up in one's head and hope for there to be a renaissance. It's working as far as I am concerned.

Look at the vast network that the leftists have cultivated over the years which they use to permeate their ideology and attract people to their side with sophistry. If it has to be countered, the right wing needs its own network of content production and distribution. It's meant for fence sitters, it's not meant for leftists. At a time where we need to put more and more content out there, here I am, having a discussion with you, who thinks that we should stop writing because commies aren't reading it. I'm not writing Panchatantra stories for the commies to read and enjoy. Of course they don't read it, they are not my target audience.

Now, please lay off the advises, I've tried to tell you thrice, with subtlety, that I understand where you're coming from but I disagree with it. Let's leave it at that, shall we?
Ok no advices for now on. . .

30 chars are no enough no posting

Global Defence

New threads

Articles