Shahid afridi barking as he reaches home.

Blackwater

A pak.i will remain pak.i.... They are born to hate India....... Allah tala in pak.i.yo ko jhanum de......

jatkshatriya

WTF....ek musalmaan kaa dil unki tarah ho nahin saktaa.............B*****D ...yeah he is right may be...their heart can never be like ours........

SHASH2K2

A very old news unearthed by Nitesh sir.
Afridi's cousin killed in J&K: BSF

The Border Security Force on Friday said a Harkat-ul-Ansar terrorist killed recently in south Kashmir was a cousin of Pakistani cricketer Shahid Afridi.
"Saquib, killed in Anantnag on Sunday following a tip-off, turned out to be a relative of Shahid Afridi," BSF Inspector General Vijay Raman said.
He based his claim on certain document found on the slain terrorist and the version of people who knew him.
Saquib hailed from Peshawar, Pakistan, and had been active in Anantnag for about two years, Raman said.
The IG said Saquib used to flaunt his relation with Afridi among the people in Anantnag.
"It is an open secret in Anantnag," he said.
"Initially we did not know whom we were tracking. It was only later when his identity was established by documents that we realised who he was."

JBH22

salaa aukaad dikahaya to expect Pakistan to change its attitude is impossible kutte ki dum kabhi sidhi nahi ho sakta

mayfair

It was coming. For the frst two days he spoke the language of aman, mohabbat and how he wished to be rested for the West Indies tour. Once it was evident that IPL contract was not forthcoming, the mask slipped, he spoke his heart, called us names and confirmed his partcipitation on the tour of West Indies.

captonjohn

Country flag
cool down yaar, he is just saving his captain ship by abusing India. If he say true like he did before then he may be thrown out from pakistani team and his career will end so why to say truth if it can kill his career?

When he returned his home then he said truth but later understood what he done. He said truth?? What he did?? Nobody have that bigger heart to accept truth so tell lie.

Oracle

When it's a match between India & Pakistan, everybody in both the nations want their respective teams to win, even if they do not win the final. Sentiments run high, particularly in Pakistan, which today is considered the Mecca of terrorism. After the SF loss to India, Afridi was afraid of 2 things:

1. Being termed as throwing away the match in India's favor and a match fixing inquiry set up on him and his team, which would require him to take a break until the probe comes through in his favor.

2. Crazy mullahs issuing a fatwa on his head for throwing the match to Kaffirs, and he receiving the same treatment as any other Pakistani. Death!

So, it is but natural in the way he reacted and gave those statements. You also have to remember, he is a Pakistani after all.:)

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Some of the things he has said is not even in his sphere of expertise. It's fashionable to come to India and then go back to increase the TRP of their talk shows. He said they can't live with Indians and that peace is not possible. Which is true off course but all for the reason of them being treacherous more than anything else. Dare they talk about reviving bilateral series against those terrorists and fixers.
In the end though it could again be a case of angoor khatte hai with the IPL coming up. So give excuses about them not wanting to be in India when they are actually not welcome.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I am waiting for someone from there to say they lost the match against India on purpose as they didnt want to play in Mumbai for one reason or the other. Mark my words we will hear this in the coming days.

mayfair

I am waiting for someone from there to say they lost the match against India on purpose as they didnt want to play in Mumbai for one reason or the other. Mark my words we will hear this in the coming days.
It's being thrown around on several Pakistani forums.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
We're hearing much worse stuff. Lots of them sincerely believe that the entire WC was staged from start to finish, for Indian win. Nutty conspiracy theorists. One newspaper says: "The IT hubs of Bengaluru worked overtime to provide Tendulkar the escape in the Decision Referral System (DRS) when he was actually plumb on an arm ball of Saeed Ajmal".

I wonder whether to laugh or get angry as hell. Unfortunately for me, I end up getting angry. :mad2:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Well I am more of the thought that they will say they were shit scared of being lynched in mumbai that's why they lost than for money actually.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
We're hearing much worse stuff. Lots of them sincerely believe that the entire WC was staged from start to finish, for Indian win. Nutty conspiracy theorists. One newspaper says: "The IT hubs of Bengaluru worked overtime to provide Tendulkar the escape in the Decision Referral System (DRS) when he was actually plumb on an arm ball of Saeed Ajmal".

I wonder whether to laugh or get angry as hell. Unfortunately for me, I end up getting angry. :mad2:
We got 12 of our 16 referrals wrong in te world cup. Shame on you IT people from Bangalore.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
We got 12 of our 16 referrals wrong in te world cup. Shame on you IT people from Bangalore.
LOL hahahahhahah what more can u expect from a failed country and its pathetic people, no doubt pakistanis are considered scum of the earth...bloody shameless beggars.....height of delusion and dementia....they are no doubt imploding :D

Oracle

Same piece of news in print media

Indians not as large hearted as Pakistanis: Afridi

ISLAMABAD: Days after winning the hearts of numerous Indian fans with his remarks after his team's loss in the World Cup semifinal, Pakistan cricket captain Shahid Afridi has said Indians are not as large-hearted as Pakistanis.

Afridi also slammed the Indian media for its "very negative approach" and said the Pakistani media was a "hundred times better" than its Indian counterpart.

"In my opinion, if I have to tell the truth, they (Indians) will never have hearts like Muslims and Pakistanis. I don't think they have the large and clean hearts that Allah has given us," Afridi said during a talk show on Samaa news channel when he was asked about relations between the two countries.

"It is a very difficult thing for us to live with them (Indians) or to have long-term relationship with them. Nothing will come out of talks. See how many times in the past 60 years we have had friendship and then how many times things have gone bad," he said as the audience in the TV channel's studio applauded him repeatedly.

"We don't want to fight with each other but a third country - everyone knows which one it is - is trying to spoil our relations. (This country) is taking advantage of Pakistan and wants to take advantage of India. I don't want to go into details but these people will not let us come together," he added.

Asked about the Indian media's coverage of the Pakistani team during the semifinal with India at Mohali on March 30, Afridi replied: "The Indian media has a very negative approach and very negative thoughts. The people may not be like that but I think the media had a very dirty role in spoiling relations between us and India.

"Our media, which is criticised by people, is hundred times better than theirs," he said.

India beat Pakistan in the semifinal, which was watched by the Prime Ministers of the two countries, who used cricket diplomacy to boost the peace process between the two sides.

Afridi also criticised Interior Minister Rehman Malik for warning the Pakistani team not to get involved in match-fixing and Indian cricketer Gautam Gambhir, who vowed to dedicate victory in the World Cup final to victims of the 2008 Mumbai attacks.

"I think they were both very stupid comments by Rehman Malik and Gautam Gambhir...I wasn't expecting this from Gautam...This is all politics, what do you know about who carried out the Bombay attacks?" he said.

The Mumbai attacks, which left 166 people dead, were carried out by Pakistan-based Lashkar-e-Taiba.

Source

Global Defence

New threads

Articles