Serbia to formally sue Croatia for genocide

jakojako777

Albanians Weren’t the First to Steal Serb Organs (Warning: Graphic Images toward End)

Republican Riot Albanians Weren’t the First to Steal Serb Organs (Warning: Graphic Images toward End)

Albanians Weren’t the First to Steal Serb Organs (Warning: Graphic Images toward End)
Posted by Julia Gorin

Carla del Ponte’s allegations that Albanians slaughtered Serbs for their organs aren’t the first to surface about Serbs being used in medical mischief. According to the 2003 statement below, Croatians did it too, in addition to draining Serbs of blood for their Serb-killing paramilitary machine. Vukovar, Croatia, 1991:

Involuntary blood taking from Vukovar Serbs (with supplementary deposition and statement)

Among the gravest crimes committed in the Vukovar Hospital…is involuntary blood taking from Serb civilians, who were for this particular purpose forcefully brought into the hospital by the members of the ZNG [Croatia’s self-styled “National Militia” guilty of countless crimes aginst Serb civilians and POWs ]…

The victims were brought in — usually from various shelters or prisons, where they were held hostages — to the transfusion department of the Vukovar Hospital or to one of its improvised outpatient departments…

Some of [the Serbs] were apprehended at the order of Jastreb, commander of Croatian armed forces in Vukovar, and kept in custody in the ZNG military police prison in the basement of the city hall building until a wounded Croatian soldier would need a transfusion of a particular blood group.

Blood was forcefully taken usually from those Serbs whose blood type was O Rh-negative. According to the testimony of hospital personnel, at least 450 ml of blood was taken from them, so that many experienced serious health problems afterwards.

Dr. Vesna Bosanac was traded in a prisoner exchange after the fall of Vukovar. Dr. Bosanac was accused of the murder of numerous Serbian patients under her care, whose blood was deliberately drained and given to wounded HV Croatian soldiers. Upon their death, the vital organs of these Serbian patients were removed and sold on the black market in Germany. Eyewitnesses have come forward to testify to these facts.

Ironically, not only has Dr. Bosanac not been charged with war crimes, she is one of the tribunal’s chief witnesses!

In the past, Croatian readers have asked me to address the “Vukovar Massacre”, which is how they — much like Bosnian Muslims on the subject of Srebrenica — depict what happened to Croatians in Vukovar once the Yugoslav Army got the upper hand and a battle ensued. In particular, Croatians decry that the mostly Serb Yugoslav soldiers didn’t exclude the above-referenced hospital from the gun battle. But the above-cited report (along with numerous other sources) explains that the Croatian soldiers/killers ran into the hospital to hide among civilians and patients:

In late 1991, the Yugoslav Army captured the city of Vukovar from Croatian forces who had been systematically ethnically cleansing the Serb minority in the city…A Defense & Foreign Affairs Strategic Policy article in London in December 1992 said “At least 1,000 Serbs, mostly women, old people and children, were shot, knifed, axed or bludgeoned to death systematically one-by-one, in two main centres…One visiting Croat female journalist during the Vukovar fighting, unfamiliar with firearms, asked one of the young gunmen to cock a pistol for her so that she could feel what it was like to kill a Serb. She shot, indiscriminately, an old Serb woman who was standing under Croat guard.”

In November 1991, the Toronto Star said that “a photographer reported seeing black plastic bags containing pieces of the bodies of children about 5, 6, or 7 years old.” When Serb forces broke through and discovered the grisly scenes, Croatian soldiers, in an attempt to escape justice, fled to the protection of the Vukovar hospital and became patients.

I’ve acquired some photographs of the dead Serbs of Vukovar and nearby Gospic (where just last year cafes were using sugar packets with Hitler’s image and Holocaust jokes on them). These are the photos you won’t see on the walls of Holocaust museums because they’re simply too gruesome, and because most of the museums guard the real story about the 1990s ‘genocides’ as carefully as the governments that subsidize them. For there can be no Serb “victims”. These killings were in 1991, shortly before the U.S. stepped in to help Croatian fascist revivalists kill more Serbs — as we continue to do today in Kosovo. The photos appeared in the March 1993 issue of the now defunct British magazine Living Marxism, my convergence with whom I explained here. The article was titled “Hidden side of the Yugoslav war: the pictures they don’t want you to see”, and explained:

The British government has banned an exhibition of photographs showing atrocities committed against Serbs in the civil war in the former Yugoslavia…under sanctions imposed on Serbia by the United Nations. Croatian and Muslim groups from the former Yugoslavia have been allowed to stage their own exhibitions of atrocity photographs in Britain without hindrance.

Living Marxism takes no side in the Yugoslav conflict. But we have sought to expose the distorted way in which this war has been presented to people in the West. In particular, we have opposed the dishonest campaign to demonise and scapegoat the Serbs…

Original captions by Living Marxism preserved:

As Croatian forces withdrew from Vukovar on 15 and 16 November 1991, they dragged Serbian civilians from the cellars where they were hiding, and massacred them. These Serbs were axed to death in a courtyard, after being dragged from the cellar at 74 Nikola Demonja Street in Borovo-naselje, near Vukovar [Names, courtesy of the 4international blog: Radosav Pavic and Velimir Trajkovic (both wearing red); Zorica Pavlovic, her brother Zoran, mother Nada and Milojka Pavlovic.]

This three-year old Serbian boy was shot dead while hiding in the cellar at 72 Nikola Demonja Street. His mother and father, Sladana and Miroslav Cecavac, were also killed [From 4international: “This 3 year old Serbian child was labelled a ‘Serbian aggressor’ by [wartime Croatian president] Tudjman’s…government and the Western corporate-controlled media. In order to stop his so-called ‘aggression’, the so-called ‘brave’ Croatian neo-Ustashe soldiers put a bullet in the back of his head, which exited from the front of his skull. In the war in Croatia and Bosnia, by mid-1994, 7,000 Serbian children were killed: twice as many as Croatian and Muslim children combined…(From: The Suppressed Serbian Voice And The Free Press In America By William Dorich, 1994 - p 30)]

Between 16 and 18 October 1991, 24 Serbian civilians from Gospic in Croatia were slaughtered. Croatian forces killed the 15 men and nine women with guns, knives and sledgehammers, doused the bodies with petrol and set them on fire. From October 1991 to February 1992, more than 500 Serbian civilians from the Gospic area disappeared without a trace

Mira Kalanj, a Serbian civilian from Gospic in Croatia, was killed and burned by Croatian forces between 16 and 18 October 1991. Her husband, Duro, was machine-gunned in the back and then burned (Inset caption: A family photograph of Mira and Duro Kalanj with the eldest of their two sons)

A Serbian girl, suffocated to death in PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) and stuffed in a mechanic’s pit, Borovo-naselje, November 1991

A closer look at how the people in the first photo above were killed (below photos provided by a friend of the photographer who took them):

In supplement to these photos is some context for the Serb-killing orgy in Croatia that started in 1991 (exactly 50 years after Hitler founded the Independent State of Croatia in 1941), and continued into 1995. It comes via a recently started blog in Australia, named 4international.com, which has additional photos and information from those years.

To wrap up where we began, author William Dorich in his book The Suppressed Serbian Voice And The Free Press In America also mentions Croatians stealing Serb organs:

In battles between Croatian HVO forces and the Serbian Chetniks in the Krajina region on September 1, 1991, both sides took 3 prisoners each from their opponents. On September 3, 1991, in a trade of prisoners, the Serbians returned three captured Croatian HVO troops in exchange for three Serbian Chetnik troops. Little did the Serbians know that the three live Croatians were being traded for three dead Serbs. One of the bodies was brutally beaten, stabbed dozens of times, the toes cut off, the left leg broken. Evidence obtained in autopsy indicated that vital organs were missing, corroborating the Serbian claim that vital organs of victims were being sold on the black market in Germany. Video footage of one of the three victims was shown on German and Zagreb television during the first week of September, 1991, as “conclusive evidence” of the brutal torture and death of Croatian victims at the hands of the Serbs. The English translation of this video footage is believed to be narrated by the American actor, Martin Sheen, and copies of the video were sent to representatives in the American Congress and Senate. Dusan Markovich however, was not a Croatian victim. He was a thirty-two year old Serb, father of one child, with a pregnant wife…

Note: In cases such as those cited by William Dorich above, wherein Serbs have been simply found without organs, please note that when it comes to Croatians leaving Serbs organless, it’s not necessarily done for sale on the black market, since Serb-organ removal is a national Croatian pastime, no profit needed. Witness the hollowed-out bodies after the three-minute mark of this montage, and the Serbian soldier in 1995 Krajina below:

Republican Riot Albanians Weren’t the First to Steal Serb Organs (Warning: Graphic Images toward End)

Quickgun Murugan

I do not know about this problem. But seeing these gory pics, i just want these perpetrators to rot in hell.

Jako,

Pls remove those baby pics, its too gory and its too cruel.

jakojako777

CROAT NAZI USTASE FROM WORLD WAR 2

YOUNG CROATS WITH SYMBOLS OF NAZI USTASE MOVEMENT

jakojako777

BOSNIAN MUSLIM WAFFEN SS IN "HANDZAR" DIVISION

BOSNIAN MUSLIMS WAFFEN SS "HANDZAR" DIVISION

CROAT NAZI USTASE AND MUSLIMS WERE FRIENDS

Carl Savich

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
^^^^That looks similar to the recent rise of neo-nazi groups in Germany. I hope the day will come when children who receive such teachings from their parents will be recognized as having suffered child abuse, and their parents sentenced to jail. The rise of such ideology should be nipped in the bud in any way it can.

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
Jako, isn't it true that Bosniaks during WWII were just considered as either Serbs or Croats depending on where they lived or who classified them? Just like you're posting photos of Bosniak SS officers, there must also have been many Bosnian Muslims who were considered Serbs and hence killed?

jakojako777

Jako, isn't it true that Bosniaks during WWII were just considered as either Serbs or Croats depending on where they lived or who classified them? Just like you're posting photos of Bosniak SS officers, there must also have been many Bosnian Muslims who were considered Serbs and hence killed?
Your confusion comes from USA-Western LIE(propaganda)

Bosnia consists from 2 ethnic groups and 3rd group is RELIGION based group(i.e. Muslims!)
---------------------
Croats(from Bosnia)
Serbs(from Bosnia)
and
Muslims =called by USA "Bosniaks" not to call them "Muslims" be cause they are NOT ethnic based group they are Slavic origin just like rest of us just
they were CONVERTED to Islam 500years ago by Turks!

"Bosniak" etymologically in Croat or Serb language means "somebody from BOSNIA" shouldn't be reserved ONLY FOR Muslims but for Croats and Serbs from Bosnia also!
But be cause Western media (propaganda) refused to call them Muslims
they INVENTED "Bosniaks"!
They did NOT have other name but "Bosniaks"as alternative to Muslims
So it was nonsense but it worked perfectly for ignorant world who watch TV and BELIEVE ALL THE CRAP they tell them!
It is Western origin nonsense so that MUSLIMS FROM BOSNIA look like they have ethnic NOT religious identity !

jakojako777

"Poglavnik"=NAZI Ustasa President greets Croat NAZI troops

USTASE GOING ON THE FRONT(HAVE GERMAN HELMETS)

MAIN USTASA SYMBOL "U" LETTER

jakojako777

CROAT USTASE NAZI FLAG IN WORLD WAR 2

CROAT FLAG TODAY(Note the coat of arms in shape of "U"letter)

jakojako777

SPECIALLY CONCEIVED KNIVES TO CUT THROATS OF SERBS
BY HUNDREDS EVERY DAY CALLED "SRBOSIJEK"(in Croat)="SERBCUTTER"(in English)

READ THIS STORY PLEASE!

“Franciscan Pero Brzica, Ante Zrinusic, Sipka and I waged a bet on who would slaughter more prisoners that night. The killing started and already after an hour I slaughtered much more than they did. It seemed to me that I was in seventh heaven. I had never felt such bliss in my life. And already after a few hours I slaughtered 1,100 people, while the others only managed to kill 300 to 400 each. And then, when I was experiencing the greatest ecstasy I noticed an elderly peasant standing and peacefully and calmly watching me slaughter my victims and them dying in the greatest pain. That look of his shook me: in the midst of the greatest ecstasy I suddenly froze and for some time couldn't make a single move. And then I walked up to him and found out that he was some Vukasin [Mandrapa] from the village of Klepci near Capljina whose whole family had been killed, and who was sent to Jasenovac after having worked in the forests. He spoke this with incomprehensible peace which affected me more than the terrible cries around us. All at once I felt the wish to disrupt his peace with the most brutal torturing and, through his suffering, to restore my ecstasy and continue to enjoy the inflicting of pain.

“I singled him out and sat him down on a log. I ordered him to cry out: ‘Long live Poglavnik [Fuehrer] Pavelić!', or I would cut his ear off. Vukasin was silent. I ripped his ear off. He didn't say a word. I told him once again to cry out ‘Long live Pavelić!' or I would tear off the other ear too. I tore off the other ear. ‘Yell: “Long live Pavelić!”, or I'll tear off your nose.' And when I ordered him for the fourth time to yell ‘Long live Pavelić!' and threatened to take his heart out with a knife, he looked at me, that is, somehow through me and over me into uncertainty and slowly said: ‘Do your job, child.' [Radi ti, dijete, svoj posao.] After that, these words of his totally bewildered me. I froze, plucked out his eyes, tore out his heart, cut his throat from ear to ear and threw him into the pit. But then something broke within me and I could no longer kill that night.

Franciscan Pero Brzica won the bet because he had slaughtered 1,360 prisoners and I paid the bet without a word.” (Qtd. in The Role of the Vatican in the Breakup of the Yugoslav State, by Dr. Milan Bulajić, Belgrade, 1994: 156-157; from a Jan., 1943, interview with Friganović by psychiatrist Dr. Nedo Zec, who was also an inmate at Jasenovac.)

FROM
Wanda B. Schindley
Hidden History: The Horror of Jasenovac
Jasenovac - Donja Gradina: The Horror of Jasenovac

jakojako777

ONCE USTASE WOULD CUT THEIR THROATS OR WOULD CRUSH THE SCULL WITH SLEDGE HUMMER THEY WOULD THROW THEM IN THE RIVER

TAKING PHOTO BEFORE CUTTING THROAT TO THE SERB (NOTE RECIPIENT FOR BLOOD!_SOMETIME FEW AMONG THEM WOULD DRINK BLOOD OF THEIR VICTIMS)

KILLED SERB CHILDREN

jakojako777

BOSNIA WAR I992- JIHAD MUJAHEDDIN WITH HIS FOOT ON ONE OF DECAPITATED SERBS HEAD

jakojako777

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMlZ991aXeQ&feature=player_embedded
Medacki dzep - Part 1

This is the story of brave men of Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry (2PPCLI) who put their lives on the line to protect Serbian civilians of Medak Pocket from Croat ethnic cleansing and whose noble cause and valiant actions were kept under wraps under the general pressure of anti-Serbian policy.

In 1993, Canadian peacekeepers in Croatia were plunged into the most significant fighting Canada had seen since the Korean War. Their extraordinary heroism was covered up and forgotten. The ghosts of that battlefield have haunted them ever since.

Canadian peacekeepers in Medak Pocket, Croatia, found no peace to keep in September 1993. They engaged the forces of ethnic cleansing in a deadly firefight and drove them from the area under United Nations protection. The soldiers should have returned home as heroes. Instead, they arrived under a cloud of suspicion and silence.

In Medak Pocket, members of the Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry did exactly the job they were trained — and ordered — to do. When attacked by the Croat army they returned fire and fought back valiantly to protect Serbian civilians and to save the UN mandate in Croatia. Then they confronted the horrors of the offensive's aftermath — the annihilation by the Croat army of Serbian villages. The Canadians searched for survivors. There were none.

The soldiers came home haunted by these atrocities, but in the wake of the Somalia affair, Canada had no time for soldiers' stories of the horrific compromises of battle — the peacekeepers were silenced. In time, the dark secrets of Medak's horrors drove many of these soldiers to despair, to homelessness and even suicide.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles