Separate Tamil nation will become a reality in Sri Lanka: M Karunanidhi

Do you support a separate homeland for Tamils in Sri Lanka?

• Yes.

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • No.

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • I am not sure.

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

plugwater

Congress is done and dusted in TN.

DMK will remain a single party with Alagiri as CM and Stalin as Metro rail minister :lol:

ADMK has no future after JJ, hope she lives long. without her DMK will destroy TN.

Rajinikanth, he better stick with his overrated movies. He will get his asses kicked if he enters politics.

and then the comedian Vijaykanth.

Whoever gets selected TN will get more developed because of the hard work of its tamilian population not cos of its rulers.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Rajinikanth, he better stick with his overrated movies. He will get his asses kicked if he enters politics.
How dare you....:gun: :kickass:

Last edited:

Parthy

Air Warrior
Hindi is NOT our national language...Nanbaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Even now in most schools Hindi is offered as optional second language or third language.

Lot of things have to be changed in TamilNadu Nanba... In Karnataka, they have to learn both Kannada and Hindi as language. Likewise we need to make both Tamil and Hindi to be taught till SSLC.. that should do some good to Kids when they come out of TN... Maximum people from every state around TN speak good Hindi... :rolleyes:

KS

Bye bye DFI
Lot of things have to be changed in TamilNadu Nanba... In Karnataka, they have to learn both Kannada and Hindi as language. Likewise we need to make both Tamil and Hindi to be taught till SSLC.. that should do some good to Kids when they come out of TN... Maximum people from every state around TN speak good Hindi... :rolleyes:
I'd rather they concentrate on Science and Maths....ofcourse if they are interested they must have the option to learn it.

Parthy

Air Warrior
Congress is done and dusted in TN.

DMK will remain a single party with Alagiri as CM and Stalin as Metro rail minister :lol:

ADMK has no future after JJ, hope she lives long. without her DMK will destroy TN.

and then the comedian Vijaykanth.

Whoever gets selected TN will get more developed because of the hard work of its tamilian population not cos of its rulers.
You could have put this in a single line - "TN has a dark future ahead"..:scared2:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
How about a poll here, who supports a separate homeland of Tamils in Sl, who opposes it ?

KS

Bye bye DFI
How about a poll here, who supports a separate homeland of Tamils in Sl, who opposes it ?
Let me give you the result if the poll question is Eelam in Lanka.

All Tamils will vote yes, except one or two, others may vote no.

After this much threads on the topic it should be self-evident. :)

pmaitra

Poll added guys! The voters' identities will not be public.

SPIEZ

Country flag
The topic shifted as soon as the thread started. I think people here are discussing more about Tamil politics rather than a separate tamil EElam/nation.

Reactions: KS

HeinzGud

Country flag
yeah right polls could settle problems in sri lanka!

here let me clarify few things.......... if Tamil people are so mush despise Sinhalese in sri lanka then why not Tamilnadu take them all and settle them in their historic homeland?

If Sinhalese are derived from Tamils why not Tamils in Tamilnadu (not majority Tamils in Sri Lanka) accept Sinhalese as their own? or is it just a racist or cast based?

KS

Bye bye DFI
here let me clarify few things.......... if Tamil people are so mush despise Sinhalese in sri lanka then why not Tamilnadu take them all and settle them in their historic homeland?
They can choose to join Tamil Nadu (and consequently the Union of India) along with their homeland in Eelam :)

SPIEZ

Country flag
yeah right polls could settle problems in sri lanka!

If Sinhalese are derived from Tamils why not Tamils in Tamilnadu (not majority Tamils in Sri Lanka) accept Sinhalese as their own? or is it just a racist or cast based?
Tell that to the large number of srilankan refugees to Indian citizen converts in India. Or the continous relief provided to the Lankans by successive governments.

HeinzGud

Country flag
Tell that to the large number of srilankan refugees to Indian citizen converts in India. Or the continous relief provided to the Lankans by successive governments.
oh yeas.... so right! everyone knows how TN treat SL refugees...!

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/foreign-relations/33509-india-votes-against-sri-lanka-unhrc-7.html#post451287

They can choose to join Tamil Nadu (and consequently the Union of India) along with their homeland in Eelam :)
yeah right, we are not handing over our freedom to someone else!

Sukerchakia

I think such statements set very dangerous precedents. We dont like it when others poke nose into our affairs and shout slogans for a "Free Kashmir"; same goes here.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles