Send half-Japanese Admiral Harris to meet Chinese anti-ship missiles

Martian

Respected Member
i say we ban your ass from this forum for spamming us with your rhetoric.
Go ahead and cry to the moderators.

I've been here for seven years now.

I'll like to see you try.

Martian

Respected Member
Ahh the irony, you are a chinese american and xenophobic too.
I am not xenophobic.

It is perfectly reasonable to suggest that Admiral Harris is not acting in the best interest of America. It appears he is acting in the best interest of Japan.

Admiral Harris does not seem to care about putting American lives in harm's way.

Obama is right. Admiral Harris is wrong.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
I am not xenophobic.

It is perfectly reasonable to suggest that Admiral Harris is not acting in the best interest of America. It appears he is acting in the best interest of Japan.

Admiral Harris does not seem to care about putting American lives in harm's way.

It is even more reasonable to suggest that you are acting in the best interest of China and not the US. (aka 50 cent party.)

Plus neither Adm. Harris nor you make USA foreign policy, which makes this thread (and most of your other propaganda threads,) a waste of DFI bandwidth.

Illusive

Country flag
I am not xenophobic.

But isn't Admiral Harris being reactive to the provocations done by China to American interests of freedom of navigation and threatening their allies.

Martian

Respected Member
But isn't Admiral Harris being reactive to the provocations done by China to American interests of freedom of navigation and threatening their allies.
No. Admiral Harris is unreasonable.

Every US administration has said that the United States has no territorial interest in the South China Sea.

Obama has already provoked China by sailing within 12 nautical miles of a Chinese island.

FONOP has already been established.

Harris is arguing for even more confrontation. He wants to keep pushing until there's an actual US-China war.

Harris' plan is not in the best interest of America. However, it is in the best interest of Japan. Japan resents the United States for the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Japan also resents China's large continental mass. Thus, it is in the best interest of Japan to see the United States and China go to war.

In conclusion, Harris is not acting on behalf of Americans. Obama is.

Last edited:

Martian

Respected Member
It is even more reasonable to suggest that you are acting in the best interest of China and not the US. (aka 50 cent party.)

Plus neither Adm. Harris nor you make USA foreign policy, which makes this thread (and most of your other propaganda threads,) a waste of DFI bandwidth.
I have followed the rule for the Chinese sub-forum.

Every one of my posts have been related to military, "political, economic and other non-military affairs related to China."

Citation (banner from the top of DFI's Chinese sub-forum):

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Chinese navy will test the might of Soryu class submarine if it enters in conflict with Japan. Bloody few submarines are sufficient to change the equation.

Tactical Frog

Country flag
Nothing wrong with been half Japanese when you are an admiral :)

Koxinga was half Japanese too ( whatever you spell it )

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Chinese people are the one who have a very big misconception about themselves. They rate themselves much higher than what they are. While mocking Japan, they forget about the rape of nanking. They do not know that even today also, japan can kick their A$$. They have best in class submarines and warship. Chinese warship can not stand against them. Their mitshubishi 5th generation fighter has just taken first flight. Soon japan shall have 5th generation fighter much much superior to what china has today. Japan is too advance in nuclear technology. If japan starts focusing on defense technology, they will soon have the weaposn much superior to anything china has today.

Martian

Respected Member
Chinese people are the one who have a very big misconception about themselves. They rate themselves much higher than what they are. While mocking Japan, they forget about the rape of nanking. They do not know that even today also, japan can kick their A$$. They have best in class submarines and warship. Chinese warship can not stand against them. Their mitshubishi 5th generation fighter has just taken first flight. Soon japan shall have 5th generation fighter much much superior to what china has today. Japan is too advance in nuclear technology. If japan starts focusing on defense technology, they will soon have the weaposn much superior to anything china has today.
No. You're wrong.

I'll give you three examples.

1. China detonated a 3.3-megaton thermonuclear weapon in 1967. After building thermonuclear warheads for 50 years (1967-2016), China can fry Japan at will.

2. China built its own WS-10A turbofan engine. Japan has never built its own turbofan engine.

3. China builds its own Chengdu J-20 and Shenyang J-31 stealth fighters. Japan is experimenting with a tiny trainer-sized stealth project.

By any measure, China is far more advanced than Japan in military technology and might.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
What was the size. Making 3.3 ton bomb is not deficult but it should be deliverable. Evn today china has no good nuclear bomb.

Your turbofan are use less. even after tall claims, ultimately your airforce decided to use Russian engine.

Japan is miles ahead of you guys in nuclear technology. It is a different matter thet they have not build N bomb as a policy decision. If they decided to build than they will build something which you can not do in next three decades.

Your fifth generation planes are shit. They are shaped to appear like fifth generation but there is nothing fifth generation in it. Neither engine, nor RCS, nor weapon, avionics or anything.

1. China detonated a 3.3-megaton thermonuclear weapon in 1967. After building thermonuclear warheads for 50 years (1967-2016), China can fry Japan at will.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
I have followed the rule for the Chinese sub-forum.

Every one of my posts have been related to military, "political, economic and other non-military affairs related to China."

Citation (banner from the top of DFI's Chinese sub-forum):

Did I say you were breaking a rule?

Classic CCP strawman attempt.

Read my post again.

Martian

Respected Member
Did I say you were breaking a rule?

Classic CCP strawman attempt.

Read my post again.
Since I am not breaking a rule, I have every right to express my opinion.

It is for the reader to decide whether they agree with me or not.

You do not have the right (as a junior member) to censor other members' opinions.

Also, I should remind you that it is widely-accepted Internet etiquette not to personally attack other members. The purpose of a forum is to discuss issues. You have violated etiquette by attacking me and claiming that I am a 50 center. I assure you that my posts are only my personal opinion. I work for no one.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Well well well,
Mr. @Martian Your flag is American.
Means you are Chinese sitting in USA. :p
But you still love to bash USA. :hmm:

Martian

Respected Member
Well well well,
Mr. @Martian Your flag is American.
Means you are Chinese sitting in USA. :p
But you still love to bash USA. :hmm:
No. I disagree with the Neo-cons.

The warmongers in the United States will get us all killed.

It is patriotic to suggest a more sane outcome (e.g. negotiation).

Logically, it is absolute stupidity to suggest waging war against a full-fledged thermonuclear power. China has been building thermonuclear weapons for 50 years. They're ready.

The Neo-cons want to test China's thermonuclear arsenal. I think it's lunacy.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
No. I disagree with the Neo-cons.

The warmongers in the United States will get us all killed.

It is patriotic to suggest a more sane outcome (e.g. negotiation).

Logically, it is absolute stupidity to suggest waging war against a full-fledged thermonuclear power. China has been building thermonuclear weapons for 50 years. They're ready.

The Neo-cons want to test China's thermonuclear arsenal. I think it's lunacy.
I'm not talking of war buddy.
I'm saying you're now an American citizen. :p Your aren't happ though.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles