Send army to Pak to fight IS: China netizens

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Agitated over the killing of two Chinese nationals in Pakistan by Islamic State militants, Chinese netizens have been demanding that Xi Jinping government should send troops to Pakistan to fight against the terror group.

The incident has generated a cascade of discussions on Weibo, with many users calling for revenge.

“We shall start a war against IS, killing them on behalf of the two murdered Chinese,“ said a user going by the name Zhou Qi Bei Hou. “It is time to fight violence with violence,“ another user said.

The Pakistan government's claim that the two Chinese nationals, Lee Zingyang, 24, and Meng Lisi, 26, were involved in illegal preaching activities has ignited more anger. “Pakistan said they were told that the two Chinese were missionaries. I was just wondering, who told them,“ one said.

It is rare that netizens in China could let loose such a barrage of criticism against Pakistan on social media which is controlled by heavy firewalls by Chinese government authorities.

http://epaperbeta.timesofindia.com/...-army-to-Pak-to-fight-IS-China-19062017013033

Well, it's started! Deeper than the ocean friends? Lol! And this is just the beginning!

And here's more...Chinese being blamed by Paki media of stealing customers data from ATMs!! Lol!

The Federal Investigation Agency with the help of Bank Al-Habib Limited has managed to catch a gang of Chinese fraudsters involved in ATM cards skimming in Pakistan.

Many Chinese nationals in Pak are accused of capturing the data of ATM cards and their PIN codes, thereafter transmitting it to different foreign countries for execution of International Cash withdrawal transactions from the ATM.

The Chinese invasion has begun!! :hat:

Last edited:

square

Strategic Issues
sure........it belong to china anyhow........

SanjeevM

Country flag
To me it seems like deep preparation of Chinese to curb freedom movement in Balauchistan under the garb of fighting IS. Chinese want protection of their assets in CPEC. They are creating groundwork to send their force to have ground domination in Balauchistan.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
To me it seems like deep preparation of Chinese to curb freedom movement in Balauchistan under the garb of fighting IS. Chinese want protection of their assets in CPEC. They are creating groundwork to send their force to have ground domination in Balauchistan.
Balochistan has one of the richest resources in the Middle Asia and is home to nearly $1 trillion worth of mineral deposits. These including, Gold, Copper, Black pearl, Oil, Valuable Stone, Coal, Chromite, Barite, Sulphur, Marble, Iron Ore, Quartzite, Limestone, Sulphor and Natural Gas a large part of which is unexplored, unexploited or put to economic use.

The Chinese have started exploiting this trillion dollar mineral bonanza in Balochistan since the Paki were incapable of doing so since independence. It's part of the CPEC game plan of the Chinese which is a win-win situation for them - a PLAN base at Gwadar and the riches of Balochistan!!

sorcerer

Country flag
china wont directly get involved in any fight against muslims as that will be the fall of china.
china will use pakistan liberally tho to attain the effect.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
china wont directly get involved in any fight against muslims as that will be the fall of china.
china will use pakistan liberally tho to attain the effect.
But then they can't use the Pakis for CT ops against Muslims in places like Xinjiang! But I guess you mean Balochistan?

Willy2

Chinese troops ????lol..........I lost the lank as I format my PC, but it shows how psychologically effect Chinese ppl when they hear that their ppl died in "Line Of Action" for the first tiem since Vietnam-China war....
Chinese ppls opinion is CCPs opinion...Chinese citizen largely fear war or any kind of these operation..due to one child policy in maximum cases under 30 soldiers are mostly only child of their parents..and there is no military family type things...let see what happens...

sorcerer

Country flag
But then they can't use the Pakis for CT ops against Muslims in places like Xinjiang! But I guess you mean Balochistan?
In balochistan, pakistan is already killing balochis and driving them off the ground for chinese.

With all the paki media and ISPR tactfully sending mixed signals about CPEC, will keep china vary about having a more VISIBLE and strong presence with boots on the ground with chinese soldiers.

pakistan is already taking the toll on economy and personnels in the name of protecting the chinese assets in Balochistan which again shows that china is not ready and willing to absorb any such risks directly.

In Xinjiang, china already has a tested heavy handed tactic which it will continue to resume till the muslim population of that area becomes a minority.
The ploy deployed by chinese along that line is yielding it results.

A decade later, at the beginning of the Chinese economic reform in 1978, the demographic balance was 46% Uyghur and 40% Han;[121] this has not changed drastically until the last census in 2000, with the Uyghur population reduced to 42%

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
On topic, I feel that the PLA will never send troops beyond some road construction project at the most in PoK. My reasons:

1- Pakistan is a quagmire; the Chinese know that nothing will come out of sending troops inside the country.

2- PLA, if sent, will be bound by international conventions; something it isn't used to in many decades of brutalising its internal perceived threats.

3- Fighting suicidal loonies in the wildlands of Pakistan is far different from shooting unarmed and frustrated civilians with no formal training in combat. I don't see PLA having significant combat experience especially when dealing with this kind of stuff.

Drills are one thing but urban counter-terrorism is another thing.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles