Seminar Topic Suggestion

alphacentury

Country flag
Hello guys ,
As a last year mechanical engineering student ,have to do a seminar report .and I have two months in my hand . So ,anybody having any suggestions ,please post(anything related to military hardware would be nice).

Thanks in advance.

ladder

Country flag
Any engineers here. I summon thee:scared1:
We had a compulsion of having to select seminar topic from international journal for mechanical engineering.

I don't know you have such a thing. If you have then you can go to your college digital library to choose the topic.

But, if your college doesn't have that facility then, free journals like JJME- Jordan journal for Mechanical engineering ( good for gas and diesel fired power plant topics ) or Japanese journal ( MEMS and robotics). or a few more which are free.

If you want to really work hard on it, chose a challenging topic else choose technological review paper if you are a kind of laid back person. ( those contain exhaustive references, which you find handy).

If there is a no such compulsion then choose a free patent document available online as your basis for seminar report.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Link to USMA curriculum at West Point.

Civil and Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering

Aeronautical Systems
â—¦Students study the science and design of fixed wing flight systems. Cadets fly in Army fixed wing aircraft as part of their coursework.
"¢Automotive Systems
â—¦Students gain an in-depth knowledge of automotive power and transmission systems. Much of this material is presented in the context of Army vehicles and systems.
"¢Biomechanics
â—¦Students explore interactions between human and mechanical systems and how these systems can be manipulated and constructed to better serve humanity. This is a very new and exciting area within mechanical engineering.
"¢Power and Energy
â—¦Students learn about energy resources, alternative energy, energy storage, conversion between forms of energy, and energy performance limitations as they apply to satisfying the needs of mankind.
"¢Engineering Management
â—¦Students learn valuable skills such as how to manage time, finances, and personnel in the context of mechanical engineering projects.
"¢Mechatronics
â—¦Students apply skills from mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, and computer science to enable real-world control of robots, unmanned aerial vehicles, and other autonomous systems.
"¢General
â—¦General students select courses also offered within the other options to allow a greater breadth of study of mechanical engineering.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles