Scuffle during flag ceremony at India, Pak border

Blackwater

Well "bhanje" if you must...

well mamu look at other girls pagri is not part of there dress i been to hussainiwala lot of times as i belong to ferozepur where this border exists mamu

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Well women soldiers in BSF do take part in the Wagha border ceremony.

from the looks of it, it appears that it was male soldier who was on lowering flag duty who had fight with pakistani ranger

Quick reaction of BSF soldier should be praised ofcouse it will be have reaction in either side but pakistani deserves what he got, remember we did not started this.

BTW what do you expect Pakistani rangers wearing shalwar qameez ..............

Blackwater

Well women soldiers in BSF do take part in the Wagha border ceremony.

from the looks of it, it appears that it was male soldier who was on lowering flag duty who had fight with pakistani ranger

Quick reaction of BSF soldier should be praised ofcouse it will be have reaction in either side but pakistani deserves what he got, remember we did not started this.

i agree with you but some mamus on this forum don't understand. women do take part in ceramony but they dont wear pagri they wear Feather cap

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
i agree with you but some mamus on this forum don't understand. women do take part in ceramony but they dont wear pagri they wear Feather cap
well all of us understand that it was man, but to show it was woman would give pakistani's ego good beating.......... just imagine they are punched by Indian woman. (hope you understand, have some fun at pakistani's expense)...........lol

pmaitra

What does the anatomy of the BSF soldier's (right) posterior indicate [no offense]?

Again, I could be wrong, but it does seem a bit lady-like.

Last edited:

sandeepdg

Actually Sandeep, I thought so too. However after seeing the picture in post #10, I had second thoughts.

Do you have access to pictures that show that the BSF soldier was a man?
No I don't. But, I believe they are men as is clearly evident from the physique of the troopers. Other than that, whoever thrashed them, men or women doesn't matter, what happened was good in the end. Now, they will know what happens when you provoke the wrong guy.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
What does the anatomy of the BSF soldier's (right) posterior indicate [no offense]?

Again, I could be wrong, but it does seems a bit lady-like.
woman soldiers wears cap here

plus the soldier has to be boxer look here

he is properly balanced for punch

BTW Pakistani ranger in salwar is showing his back.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
BTW when i told my wife that Pakistani ranger soldiers wear sawlar she said BSF should gift them matching dupatta......

jatkshatriya

I dont know why some of the guys were doubting them to be women...just by looking at them u can say they are male (not even closely resemble female anatomy)....And about Martial race theory.....Muslims have no claim on martial race theory as islam doesnt believe in castes...infact many muslims in pakistan take pride in being muslim Rajputs, muslim Jats ,Muslim Gujjars rather then just being muslims.....To say muslims are a martial race is a contradictory statement by the pakistani muslims themselves , as there are no divisions among muslims , and only a fraction of muslims fought wars which also didnt maintain distinct breeding lineages in most of the cases.

Phenom

If it was a women wouldn't the Indian media have mentioned it?
Just to rub it in to the Pakistanis ;)

Rage

DFI TEAM
That soldier definitely looks like a woman.

@Phenom, the media wouldn't have reported it because they got stills from the thing. Not actual footage. And I wouldn't be surprised, considering the men and women wear the exact same uniform, if the photographer of that snippet couldn't tell if it was a man or woman either.

Blackwater

still cant proved that that person is female. Jawan is male. I been to Hussaniwala several times as i belong to ferozepur where this border exists. Woman soldier wear caps. The pic you shown above is from passing out prade ceremony nothing to do ceremonies on border

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
^^

I was expecting you will repeat the line, that is why I posted 2 pictures, can you comment on the second one, which is still from the incident

Rage

DFI TEAM
That soldier is a woman. You must either be blind, or have a very weird conception of the male / female physical anatomy to see otherwise.

And the fact that it is a woman, lends this walloping even more schtick.

Rage

DFI TEAM
You know you've lost your mardaangi when even the women of an enemy nation beat you up.

This reminds me of that quote from the movie 300:

"[Upon being threatened with the deaths of Spartan women] Clearly you don't know our women. I might as well have marched them up here, judging by what I've seen."

"Only Spartan women give birth to real men."

Blackwater

^^

I was expecting you will repeat the line, that is why I posted 2 pictures, can you comment on the second one, which is still from the incident
looking at facial expressions in the second photo the jawan looks male. look at the chin and the kalam

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Well this should not have happend. Our BSF soldier did the right thing by punching that idiortic pakistani ranger. How dare he create a mess like that and get away. Nice thing that our BSF soldier gave the taste of INDIAN FIST.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles