Scenario Dry Run: ISIS enters in Pakistan - Choices for India

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Why do you think Hitler as bad?

He did stuff to some other countries that made stories about him.

Do you hear Churchill being demonized for killing 10 million Indians in Bengal and Bihar regions for the famines he created?

Was it any different from what Hitler did?

History is written by victors, but do you know how many millions French and British killed?

It will never come out.

Because media is controlled there by those media houses that favour the governments.

That's the reality.

Hitler was a master statesman. I won't call him an ideal but what he did in Europe has nothing to do with our country.

Remember more have been killed in India alone than what Hitler did across Europe and we maintain strategic ties with the same Allied nations.

Yes his dark side eventually spilled out but I think what he was trying to say that Modi ji is decisive and strong and loves his country.

Surely you don't think comparing him to Putin is a curse. It is rather a compliment.
No I don't consider comparing to Putin is bad, and just as you, I find it a complement and believe that Modi needs to actually deliver (which I believe he will) before we compare him with Putin. I personally admire Putin very much.

And, Churchil was a fat, racist bast#rd whom I hate just as much Hitler, if not more.

I will stick to my pint that if you need to compare some positive points of Modi with a historical figure, the choice of Hitler is a very very poor one or a sign of ignorance. I don't want my nation to be turned into an pre-WWII era Germany or even its likeness will be damaging to this nation. This nation, I believe, is the embodiment of true democracy where despite great fear of reprisal a corrupt party like Congress handed over power to its nemesis 'Modi'. Hitler WAS a monster. He employed monsters.

Btw, when you are at it, why don't you compare Modi with Genghis Khan too. He revolutionised the huns and he began the steady growth of Hunds, after all.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
No I don't consider comparing to Putin is bad, and just as you, I find it a complement and believe that Modi needs to actually deliver (which I believe he will) before we compare him with Putin. I personally admire Putin very much.

And, Churchil was a fat, racist bast#rd whom I hate just as much Hitler, if not more.

I will stick to my pint that if you need to compare some positive points of Modi with a historical figure, the choice of Hitler is a very very poor one or a sign of ignorance. I don't want my nation to be turned into an pre-WWII era Germany or even its likeness will be damaging to this nation. This nation, I believe, is the embodiment of true democracy where despite great fear of reprisal a corrupt party like Congress handed over power to its nemesis 'Modi'. Hitler WAS a monster. He employed monsters.

Btw, when you are at it, why don't you compare Modi with Genghis Khan too. He revolutionised the huns and he began the steady growth of Hunds, after all.
agree with you specifically on your remarks about Churchill ( only ) .
I think India needs to know about him as his image has been spruced up and maintained by the media
India needs to be better informed about the evil Churchill and the atrocities he perpetrated against ( especially ) the Bengalis ( and others ) without having to be anti-British - there is a difference .

Last edited:

bennedose

i think that the USA, Japanese or Saudis wanted to destablise India was a scenario of the past - unlikely to be true for today ? i think the usa needs all the help they can get these days seeing that they have Russia-China and a whole load of others in the middle east and elsewhere against them, they desperately need a reasonably strong and capable India on their side . So the scenario was true only in the past not today imho.
The point is that the single most potent threat to India is the Pakistan army. Not Taliban or ISIS. And that army failed even with US and Chinese aid. India has now been fighting counter insurgency at the border for three decades and the ISIS will hardly throw up anything worse than what the Pakistan army has on offer. Incidentally here is a list of what Pakistan has got from the US in the last 10 years.

Bruce Riedel on fruitless US aid to Paki military - YouTube

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
The point is that the single most potent threat to India is the Pakistan army. Not Taliban or ISIS. And that army failed even with US and Chinese aid. India has now been fighting counter insurgency at the border for three decades and the ISIS will hardly throw up anything worse than what the Pakistan army has on offer. Incidentally here is a list of what Pakistan has got from the US in the last 10 years.

Bruce Riedel on fruitless US aid to Paki military - YouTube
for some strange reason im not impressed by that nuclear equipped four time loser even you might justifiably be .

im not at all impressed by a nation and it's army that attempts to win by playing a dirty game from the day they were born and i don't think much of their brains if they think they will win through such warped minds and evil alliances with sinister nations such as China

basically in the long run although it may be tough going for India - i really feel packland will destroy themselves and along the way they will blame everybody else

Last edited:

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
also one of many instances of USA getting tired with packland rather than as some claim wanting to dismember India :-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjnrETPDuls
to save time please listen to impassioned tricks by packland questioner beginning at 1hr 9min 06 sec and reply following especially at point 1hr 12min 30 sec where it gets really hot but please start at 1hr 9 min 06 sec as it wont really take long .

basically just JuD has been now recently only listed as a terror group, packland has to realise for its own good that the double-game is up.

Last edited:

pmaitra

@roma,

We have a thread on Taliban cutting of their beards in the face of onslaught by the Pakistani Army.

I do not foresee ISIS making any inroad in Pakistan. They will have to defeat the Pakistani Army first.

For Pakistan, any Jihadi is only good, as long as he is doing something against India. The moment they try to do something against Pakistan, Pakistan will not sit idle.

Last edited by a moderator:

lion

Dear friends,

My question again stands. isis and pak jihadist merges and declare war on india for kashmir may be the future thing. But what should India do now to avoid things happening in future...

Thanks,

pmaitra

Dear friends,

My question again stands. isis and pak jihadist merges and declare war on india for kashmir may be the future thing. But what should India do now to avoid things happening in future...

Thanks,
What India should do now is keep the back-door channels open.

India should avoid getting involved in a military conflict. Sometimes it is inevitable, but the way India gradually evacuated Indian nationals from Iraq, without threatening, or launching military strikes, is laudable.

India is experienced in countering terrorism. India is also stronger than Iraq, where the government is not inclusive. We have our strengths. We need to keep together, and continue to modernize our armed forces.

In short, what India should do, is, keep the back-door channels of communication open, and at the same time prepare for war (ongoing and never-ending process).

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
@roma,

We have a thread on Taliban cutting of their beards in the face of onslaught by the Pakistani Army.

I do not foresee ISIS making any inroad in Pakistan. They will have to defeat the Pakistani Army first.

For Pakistan, any Jihadi is only good, as long as he is doing something against India. The moment they try to do something against Pakistan, Pakistan will not sit idle.
Yes i have come across the cutting beards in the news - now is that a sign of capitulation, or camouflage in order to continue the fight ?

Regarding the future who can say that one opinion is more likely than another, unless there are strong reasons ?

I do agree with most if not all of what you wrote . Just that Talebs do have cousins across the border and one reason i do not outright insult Mr N for not taking Gilgit is that that area is jolly difficult to police and i do not accept that packland's army is superman to be able to do it.
This is guerrilla warfare and the mountains offer as much cover as the foliage in Vietnam. Packland will need all the luck they can get and it may not be enough . Mr N at least saved us this problem, in a sense .

Deciding to exterminate Talebs is one thing - actually achieving that goal, to me is quite another. My view is - they can't do it without heavy cost .

Some may disagree with that.

aerokan

Country flag

Probably this will answer the questions you have regarding what should be done with ISIS. And I completely agree with SS on this.

Start from 22:30 if you want to know only about ISIS. The entire video is a worth watch though.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Slogans on walls a Pakistan Army camp praising ISIS Caliph al-Baghdadi

That's the consequence of appeasing Kashmiri Muslims. Instead of bombing them like Chechnya, they gave them freebies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles