Scenario - China will take Himachal P to cut off troops in J&K

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
Well that is not happening. They will try to cutoff at chicken neck.

Even if they come two kilometres inside Himachal equal retaliation will be done.
My dad says if China, Nepal and BD cutoff at chicken neck it won't work. I never believed him.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
My dad says if China, Nepal and BD cutoff at chicken neck it won't work. I never believed him.
the thing is they will try all conventional routes to enter Indian territory and also the non conventional. They may gain at somewhere but then McMahon line is long India can infiltrate any where on that.

Doing that near Sikkim is more advantageous because then Lhasa is just few hundred kilometres away, thats why Chinese concentration will be more in that region.

Where as water bodies are more near Aksai Chin.

So when one says China will try to cut off, well they can cut off but then counter attack will cut their strike force as they will be too much away from HQ and base.

Even capturing a post requires cold start , like within 10 hours they will have to engage otherwise it's game over for them.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Why would china antagonize India at this period of time?

Their economy facing lots of problems now. If they get to the bad side of India, it will definitely hurt their trade with our country.

People are forgetting that we are biggest market to China goods.
Why would China destroy it's own market yard?

@LETHALFORCE can you shed some light on this?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles