Saudi Grand Mufti : Destroy all churches but allow Muslim to preach all over world

Status
Not open for further replies.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Re: Saudi Grand Mufti : Destroy all churches but allow Muslim to preach all over worl

Thanks to Allah(swt) i got out.i find no pleasure to live among people who consider 90% of their fellow countrymen as dalit untouchable
Thanks to allah you got out [from India].

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Re: Saudi Grand Mufti : Destroy all churches but allow Muslim to preach all over worl

Quran has lots of Myths, does it mean that Mecca does not have Mosques:frusty:

What kind of ------- logic is that. Several myths are there, including the fairy tales of Bible, Does that mean there are no churches in the world?

Seriously woman, I think you are doing a great job of creating hate against Muslims
Islam is most scientifically proven religion and Quran is not a myth like your books.Quran is still the same since it was told ulike various editions of bible and ramayana and geeta.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

Thanks to Allah(swt) i got out.i find no pleasure to live among people who consider 90% of their fellow countrymen as dalit untouchable
Bull shit. I heard the mods saying You were using the computer from Vijayawada and the ISP address showed the same

Anyway, I dint know you prefer the land of Pure Swines. I thought it was Haram for you :rofl:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

Islam is most scientifically proven religion and Quran is not a myth like your books.Quran is still the same since it was told ulike various editions of bible and ramayana and geeta.
:rotflmao: So you agree that You deserve to be treated like a slave :pound:

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned

What worse is Muslim women(including you:taunt1:) are asked to be treated like slaves in your Quran :tsk: :tsk:

And the Jihad ingrained in your religion:tsk::puke:

Ok Point taken. From now on, I am not gonna feed that troll:thumb:
And hindus kill there daughters in womb itself thanks Allah i'm not born into hindu home otherwise i would too got killed in womb itself.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

And hindus kill there daughters in womb itself thanks Allah i'm not born into hindu home otherwise i would too got killed in womb itself.
I know. You would rather be a slave :rotflmao:

But your family did worse! They married you off to Pakistan! Are you sure they are your real parents because why would real parents do that to their own kids!

Good one :pound:

Tolaha

But your family did worse! They married you off to Pakistan! Are you sure they are your real parents because why would real parents do that to their own kids!

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned

:rotflmao: So you agree that You deserve to be treated like a slave :pound:
Women are most respected in Islam then hindus who kill their daughters in womb or kill them by starving or kill them by burning on pyre of their husbands.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Anyone having a good reason to open this thread mail me.

:closed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles