Saudi Arabia loaned Pakistan $1.5bn to shore up economy

Neo

Bad news for you guys, around $52 billion FDI from China, $10 billions from Arab friends and another $5 billion expected from Japan, Turkey and South Korea during current government. :wave:

Blackwater

I understand your frustration with the new arab investments pouring into Pakistan.
Too bad our economy is getting back on track, must be very hard to digest na? :lol: :lol: :lol:
frustration??? i feel sorry that u have not learned anything for the past 67 yrs.

still asking money to papa. apne paro pe khare ho jao ab to

Blackwater

Bad news for you guys, around $52 billion FDI from China, $10 billions from Arab friends and another $5 billion expected from Japan, Turkey and South Korea during current government. :wave:
90% will go gazi fauj, janta ko kuch nahi milna

Neo

ur Karachi oxford English is very bad.

u can not distinguished between buying arms and begging for arms
We never begged for free arms except for what is available under EDA programme.
We are fighting a very expensive war for USA and whatever weapons US gives under EDA doesn't even come close to our sufferings.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
How much of this will end up financing terrorists? After all, that has been the core competency of the Paki government, over the years.

Neo

frustration??? i feel sorry that u have not learned anything for the past 67 yrs.

still asking money to papa. apne paro pe khare ho jao ab to
I feel sorry for you and your likes who are so blinded by hatred that you fail to see any progress we have made so far.
A delusional Indian still believes that everything is imported in Pakistan.
Pitty you!

Blackwater

I feel sorry for you and your likes who are so blinded by hatred that you fail to see any progress we have made so far.
A delusional Indian still believes that everything is imported in Pakistan.
Pitty you!
there was in saying in 80 ties , from needle to plane everything is imported in pakistan.

situation as gone worse since then.

but its still true 80% stuff still imported in pakistan

hatred ??? showing u the mirror is not hatred its love.

for u

Last edited by a moderator:

Neo

Yep, that is what you Indians are taught at your RSS Dharamsalas.
I am surprised to see that you stated 80% instead of 100% :lol:

Blackwater

for ur oxford Karachi dictionary

dharamshala is not school its rest house or motel or in urdu its called dak-bangla or sarai:wave::wave::wave::wave:

ladder

Country flag
Dharamshalas? Nobody is taught there, it's not a place of learning. It's more of a guesthouse/ transit house.

Neo

Whatever...they can learn blind hatred and prejudice here as much as they want.

ladder

Country flag
for ur oxford Karachi dictionary

dharamshala is not school its rest house or motel or in urdu its called dak-bangla or sarai:wave::wave::wave::wave:
Your pra Farhaan also used to say the same thing, must have been taught to them, one among many distortions of facts.

Neo

Back on topic, a lot more Arab investment coming our way in form of refineries, LNG terminals, infrastructure and lot more.
Expect the economy to get a huge boost :)

ladder

Country flag
Whatever...they can learn blind hatred and prejudice here as much as they want.

RSS schools are called Saraswati Sishu Mandir ( primary school) and Vidya Mandir (secondary school).

They follow state syllabus and state board of education and not their own.

Reactions: Neo

Neo

The consensus among India's top generals and defense experts is that Pakistan's nukes are pretty secure. "No one can be 100 percent secure, but I think they are more than 99 percent secure," said Shashindra Tyagi, a former chief of staff of the Indian Air Force. "They keep a very close watch on personnel. All of the steps that could be taken have been taken. This business of the Taliban taking over -- it can't be ruled out, but I think it's unlikely. The Pakistani military understands the threats they face better than anyone, and they are smart enough to take care it."
Yogesh Joshi, an analyst at the Institute for Defense Studies and Analyses in New Delhi, agrees: "Different states have different perceptions of risk. The U.S. has contingency plans [to secure Pakistan's nukes] because its nightmare scenario is that Pakistan's weapons fall into terrorist hands. The view from India over the years is that Pakistan, probably more than any other nuclear weapons state, has taken measures to secure its weapons. At the political level here, there's a lot of confidence that Pakistan's nuclear weapons are secure."
No comments? Is Tyagi a liar?

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Don't be affraid, we don't want a war. :)
Oh yes , why should you want a war conducted by the four times defeated Army of yours when you can inflict damage by your Jihadist. However, every weapon has a limited value, limited by time and space and context.... India has blunt that weapons also... and you sffer the Karam Consequences...

Think when your son / daughter will a Jehadi and I hand over his dead body to you... how different is it from being a soldier.

Ultimately when Pakistan elites finds all their weapons failed it will bring the entire nation to slavery....

Slavery of Wahhabism ... and Saudi Arabia. That has already happened by the way... you all have become clone Arabs..

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Your pra Farhaan also used to say the same thing, must have been taught to them, one among many distortions of facts.
Oh /// Thanks I am reminded by Farhaan ... but all said, he was a simpleton and good soul...

She or he looks like an vataar of ajjtr.... the Indian bit&&h...

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
These Pakistanies are inventing ghosts which will become a reality in India one day .....

Dharamsals are RSS which are not known by Indians also...
But these guys keep inventing and ideating things those have potentials to materialise...

God forgive if India starts producing Jihadist in Dharamshalas and schools like they do...

Neo we are Indians and not Pakistanis..... do not bring religion in this.

Irrespective of your religion you will remain Pakistani bigots... never ever to improve under the Curse of Allah...

Prometheus

Back on topic, a lot more Arab investment coming our way in form of refineries, LNG terminals, infrastructure and lot more.
Expect the economy to get a huge boost :)
Neo dude chill, do you realize what this could have in Pakistan ? it could divide the already fragile and divided Pakistani community. You are just attacking India when India has nothing to do with this topic. I hope you do realize that that article was written by a fellow Pakistani (Najam Sheti). If a small number of Pashtoons can cause so much damage to Pakistan, imagine the country divided on Shia/ sunni lines. Or do you expect the Shias to sit back quietly and watch.... its not gonna happen. Pakistan has over the years SOLD itself to the highest bidder, thinking about small time gains. Its sold itself to the Americans and the Saudis ... and see where the Afghan revolution has taken you. You guys sold yourself to the War on terror, took a $2 billion a year bribe from the Americans, but caused a $20 Billion a year damage to your countries economy. Seriously have some foresight, or is it that Pakistanis have lost all sight of the future or hope; to see what could happen.

Last edited:

thethinker

Country flag
Neo - instead of living in denial about economy or bringing RSS or religion in discussion, why not actually do something to help Pakistan rather then flat denials and meaningless arguments?

Here are Pakistani economy reports which you would agree aren't exactly rosy as you are depicting :

When one of your dailies publishes an article about economy like below, please refrain from accusing other nations as beggars :

Can Pakistan survive without US aid? - DAWN.COM

Can Pakistan survive without US aid?
Murtaza Haider

Several policy-makers, politicians, and development professionals in the west believe that the economic survival of Pakistan rests on handouts from the United States. Often American legislators ridicule Pakistan for willingly accepting American dollars in charity, but not delivering on American demands in return.

The Westerners are not alone in believing that Pakistan's survival rests on handouts from the US. While speaking on Canadian TV earlier this week, Raheel Raza, a Canadian of Pakistani origin, argued the same. "Ever since the inception of Pakistan the United States has given Pakistan aid without which it cannot survive," said Ms. Raza.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles