Saudi Arabia execute 47 including a prominent Shia cleric

pmaitra

The Brits rulers appear to be just about as much as scums as they were prior to 1947.

Last edited:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
When Pakistan sends their troops they will most likely be in Saudi Army or some other nation's uniform in order to maintain peace at home. What will happen when Iran learns of this game being played that I will leave for all of us to visualize.
pakis won't take that chance. They share a border with Iran. If pakis send their troops to Saudi and most other troops are at the Indian border, they won't have enough to defend their border with IRan.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Shiites have already defeated Sunnis in Iraq half of Iraq is Shiite and Kurd. and Syria mostly Shiite along with parts of Lebanon I don't know if Saudis will be successful.
Iran is also pak neighbor that should be more interesting if Baluchistan heats up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think "defeated" is the right word. If you notice, almost all of the blasts take place in Shia mosques / markets / localities etc. Sunnis are still hurting Shias all the time.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Egypt has refused to take diplomatic action against Iran. The US has asked Saudi Arabia to respect human rights. One must keep in mind, while in the past, the Saudis helped keep the Dollar in demand by making their oil available only for the Dollar, today Saudi oil is a competitor to US shale oil, plus creating an oil glut has only made more disposable Dollars available in the market, thus, reducing its demand (which might have been one reason for Fed Tapering) so it is no surprise that after decades of supporting the head chopping Saudi despots, the US suddenly starts asking them to respect human rights. My guess is further bolstered by the fact that the US is going soft on Iran.
US policy on Iran is very confusing. Some times they signal trying to help them with nuclear fuel. Then they demand that all enriched Uranium needs to go (which is gone to Russia already as far as we know). Then US hails this step. The next day US puts sanctions for Iran's ballistic missiles.

Why? Half the world has ballistic missiles? Why the bias? (I know that rest of the world isn't keen that keen on destroying Israel or USA so publically).

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Yet, I've never heard or seen any Indian support to Iraq in his fight against terrorism.
What makes you think we are obliged to support them? Why should we? When there is a war between India and a particular muslim country, who supports India? Did Iraq ever support us? If they decide to support, you think they will support us or pakis? Think.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Well, nahin mama se kana mama achha.
Shias are far more sensible than bloody minded Sunnis.
Nothing like that actually. Sunnis appear to be so violent (They are) because of decades of Wahabi ideology, funding and support from Saudis. If the Suaids did that for Shias instead of Sunnis, Shias would have appeared exactly the same.

Look at Hezbollah. You think they are sane? They are trained and funded by Iran and are equally as gruesome and brutal as sunni extremists.

pmaitra

What makes you think we are obliged to support them? Why should we? When there is a war between India and a particular muslim country, who supports India? Did Iraq ever support us? If they decide to support, you think they will support us or pakis? Think.
Yes, under Sadddam Hussein:
NEW DELHI: Iraqi President Saddam Hussain on Saturday conveyed his principled and unwavering support to India on the Kashmir issue and said Iraq greatly values its relationship with New Delhi.

President Hussain conveyed his views to visiting Petroleum Minister Ram Naik and said friendship with India had been a source of strength not only to Iraq but to the Arab world, according to an offical release issued here.
http://articles.economictimes.india..._1_kashmir-issue-india-and-pakistan-indo-iraq

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Today we need Iran to be on our side, not just for cheap source of oil and gas to counter the Saudi prices but we also need Iran on our side as we help Afghanistan to counter the Pakistani terror machine.

With India increasing it's off take of oil from Iran, in turn Iran has almost stopped buying Basmati Rice from Pakistan and is now sourcing almost 100% from India.
Also, Iran lets us use Indian rupees instead of forcing us to give US dollars. That helps our economy.

pmaitra

Nothing like that actually. Sunnis appear to be so violent (They are) because of decades of Wahabi ideology, funding and support from Saudis. If the Suaids did that for Shias instead of Sunnis, Shias would have appeared exactly the same.

Look at Hezbollah. You think they are sane? They are trained and funded by Iran and are equally as gruesome and brutal as sunni extremists.
Hezbollah came into existence after Shias were massacred by Lebanese Christians backed by Israel during Israeli occupation. These massacres were carried out by the Lebanese Christians while the Israelis sat and watched.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Let them fight among themselves.
Others should not interfere.
Others (America) should actually help escalate the situation. That will help take a step towards short term world chaos and long term world peace.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Hezbollah came into existence after Shias were massacred by Lebanese Christians backed by Israel during Israeli occupation. These massacres were carried out by the Lebanese Christians while the Israelis sat and watched.
Yes sir. But if you see their rise afterwards, they were fully funded by Iranians and targeted towards USA. They carried out a number of bombings against americans too. Currently Iranians run them and use them against Israel. Still Shia and still as brutal as Sunni extremists, that is my point.

pmaitra

Yes sir. But if you see their rise afterwards, they were fully funded by Iranians and targeted towards USA. They carried out a number of bombings against americans too. Currently Iranians run them and use them against Israel. Still Shia and still as brutal as Sunni extremists, that is my point.
Sure they did. My point was to add some history when you said Hezbollah are brutal. Yes they are brutal, but they came into existence after being victims of brutality. I am just presenting two sides of a story.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
I know. Your point being?
@The Analyst says he is Shia. He likes India. And (kind of) blames India that we didn't support Shias in Iraq. My point was why should we and questioned who would Iraq support? You said Saddam did. But then he was Sunni.

So it still doesn't help The Analyst's point.

pmaitra

@The Analyst says he is Shia. He likes India. And (kind of) blames India that we didn't support Shias in Iraq. My point was why should we and questioned who would Iraq support? You said Saddam did. But then he was Sunni.

So it still doesn't help The Analyst's point.
India does not play religion against each other. India has been a friend of Sunni Saddam Hussein and Shia Iran. Both these countries are our friends. Both Iran (Shia) and Iraq (Sunni ruled) supported India on Kashmir. Even if we ignore that, why should we not support Iraq in its fight against terrorism?

I see merit in The Analyst's point.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
India does not play religion against each other. India has been a friend of Sunni Saddam Hussein and Shia Iran. Both these countries are our friends. Both Iran (Shia) and Iraq (Sunni ruled) supported India on Kashmir. Even if we ignore that, why should we not support Iraq in its fight against terrorism?

I see merit in The Analyst's point.
Because if we do, we will be going against Sunni / Wahabi ideology. Don't you think this will have adverse implications on us? It might even awaken the so far almost absent Sunni-Shia strife in India.

pmaitra

Because if we do, we will be going against Sunni / Wahabi ideology. Don't you think this will have adverse implications on us? It might even awaken the so far almost absent Sunni-Shia strife in India.
If you have noticed my posts in this thread, you will see that I support India going against Wahhabi ideology, and why.

India is already a victim of terrorism, and that is linked to spread of Wahhabism in India and around India. More Wahhabism spreads in Pakistan and BD, more terror recruits will be coming into India to wage Jihad. We need to find a substitute for Saudi oil and do all we can to crush its Wahhabi al-Saud family. India has to act against Wahhabism before it is too late. The al-Sauds are also trying to get their hands on Pakistani nukes.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles